But what is it really worth??? I mean honestly, what makes this shit so special?

But what is it really worth??? I mean honestly, what makes this shit so special?

Nothing. Sell now. Things that you can't touch are worth nothing.

its pretty much THE MOST logical choice for money in outer space....

Like it or not it is the only coin with a real shot at mass adoption.

If you're going to get into crypto BTC is the no brainer. If BTC doesn't make it, all coins go to zero.

Nothing. It’s slow as fuck, has no developers. It’s literally a pajeet coin with speculative worth. It’s a shitcoin.

Zero USD

It doesn't matter
What will it be worth end of year?
100,000 USD. Screen cap this, print this, frame this, and be in awe 31/12/18.

this, it was first- all else is meaningless... all other coins are BTC wannabes.

>Implying ethereum isn't going to become the top dog in the next 5 years
lmao, bitcoin market sharing shrinking at in an incredible pace, it's all over for it.

The possibilities of becoming an astronaut are endless.

>No developers
What is github?

JACK FUCKING SHIT!

you are giving your hard earned american dollars to a third world, in return they give you a nice virtual number to look at.

its a laughing stock of smart pajeets vs dumb americans

>What is it worth?
Not much, but why throw away your money when you can invest in COPPER-BIT? Unlike that volatile crypto-currency, Copper-Bit™ is backed by REAL precious metal! You'd better buy in today or you'll be left behind!

>But what is it really worth??? I mean honestly, what makes this shit so special?
Branding.
and why does it need to be worth a fixed amount of fiat?

>why does it need to be worth a fixed amount of fiat?
Prices generally find an equilibrium over time

prices of what, specifically?

You're kidding, right?

be specific or stfu/spiderman

yup, even ethereum is over bought and thats fucking eth

>first space colonization starts
>still a nocoiner

what should I invest in b4 it's too late?

Be specific about what? I'm talking about general concepts you mong

I think you're being vague and talking in circles, using words like 'prices' and 'time'.
i.e. the price of... gas fluctuates, the price of gold fluctuates, the price of ___ stays constant over a specific period of ___ time? (as more and more fiat is printed, daily)

because... if you can tell me what stays constant in price, I would like to go buy some, right now.

>slow and expensive as shit
>literally any altcoin has superior features to it
>it's only selling point is the LN, and that requires absolute mass adoption and frequent use. LN also defeats the entire purpose of bitcoin entirely, because it's an indirect admission that the coin is unusable garbage and needs third party software just to move its fat ass around
>creator is dead, so there will never be an official fork with tech that can compete with the current best alt coins
>overvalued as fuck
>its biggest defenders are "listen and believe" type cultists, and can't actually explain why bitcoin should be worth a bazillion dollars per coin

If care about money, you should dump that brappcoin.

You should have dumped above 15k, but that window is long gone

Figured
later

>strongest, longest standing network in crypto
>most resilient to literally everything, even positive changes without unanimous consensus
>decentralized. There is no central authority. >Nobody owns bitcoin. Nobody can officially speak on bitcoins behalf. There is no Vitalik of bitcoin. There are only vers.
>The inception of bitcoin can never be recreated in cryptocurrency again; there will always be a central, corporate or financial influence behind new coins

One of the big utilities I'm aware of is getting around capital controls. But countries have been cracking down more on that.

not an argument