Our generation is fucked

If you are 18-35 you are born into a fucked generation.

1% of our generation get anywhere close to making it. Most are still too poor to get a mortgage, have crippling debt and no prospects.

Crypto changes that.

No one under 35 is buying traditional stocks, they are nothing buy currencies or precious metals. They are buying crypto. Slowly we are taking power back from the old cunts.

WE ARE FUCKING DOING IT LADS KEEP BUYING. GET THESE OLD CUNTS TO BUY AT THE TOP AND WE WILL DUMP AT 20 TRILLION.

PS: Buy $BLZ

speak for yourself bozo, those who have debt and 18-35 years old are fuckin gibronis or poor or both

desu i fell for the college is the right path meme

31, my house is almost paid off, own stocks, PMs and crypto.

Graduated with a $55k/yr job. Worked my ass off now marking $220k/yr. You don’t need crypto to make it.

Most of our generation took out $100k in student loans for a sociology or art history degree, then moved to the most expensive urban centers eating out/drinking 5 nights a week and then blame boomers for fuckin up their prospects. Grow up, start grinding, gain marketable in demand skills, keep a budget, and invest your savings. It is that simple.

I went to school for Engineering. Now I do mortgages. Never wagecuck. Learn to sell or own your own business or be forever sad.

I'm a frugal 20 year old and have 30k worth of crypto/stocks/fiat. These faggots can keep spending their money on weed and festivals and staying broke, not my problem.

but mr. pajeet I'm 38 and dont give any fucks, GTK RWN

you've seen nothing yet, this is the first year in 100 years monye begins to get squeezed out of system. dollar rates raising changes everything, unemployment will reach nearly 90% in next 10 years in the west

220k doing what and where?

Legit sensible advice.
I'm a few years younger than you but in a similar situation. Worked my fucking ass off, budgeted well, didn't go into debt for a shit degree. Own stocks, bonds, crypto and I'm 100% debt free unless you count the groceries I buy on my credit card and pay off weekly for points. Feels good man.

IT/Telecom sales to large Enterprise companies. Started selling door to door to small businesses

Good for you buddy. What degree?

wat

Bachelors Biz/Econ. Honestly, sales doesn’t matter what your degree is. Start with an entry level position selling to SMB or an inside sales role. If you are any good you will be working mid market accounts within 3 years and enterprise after 5. The more technical the product/service/industry, the more you will get paid.

so did i but i managed without taking any loans. enjoy debt slavery.

but where? are you in a big city, midwest or what

Luckily university if free where i live. Feels good.

survivor bias. pic related.

Major metro area with public transit available to surrounding suburban areas. I live outside the city so my house was cheap

fuck you filthy liar, no one can do sales unless they're high on coke you fuckhead. It requires a special weirdo to be able to walk up to people and scam them out of millions.

It takes a special weirdo to deal with 99% of people telling you to fuck off cause they are busy. That’s why most successful sales people are networking instead of cold calling.