He's out to destroy BTC and other crypto

He's out to destroy BTC and other crypto ...
Agustín Guillermo Carstens Carstens is a Mexican economist who serves as the general manager of the Bank of International Settlements since 1 December 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/general-manager-of-bis-wants-to-prevent-crypto-from-joining-main-financial-system
bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-02-06/bis-chief-sees-strong-case-for-intervening-on-cryptocurrencies?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you're a big guy

BEGONE

THOT

ABSOLUTE

probably should more about diabetes at this point

>Mexican intellectuals

Is photo shopped?

SALAD DODGIN'

él es un tipo grande...

Coiners about to get schooled

Are these a new species of Human?

i'm trying to figure that out as well, dude is built like a donut

was he married to pierce brosnan?

FUCK ME WHAT IS THAT

>tfw he has to go back
>mfw he's already there
Kek

Nope. He really is that fucking fat.

>Your crypto is disrupting the cash flows into my food account. I will ask you one time to exit the market as soon as possible and cease cryptocurrency trading immediately. You have been warned.

cointelegraph.com/news/general-manager-of-bis-wants-to-prevent-crypto-from-joining-main-financial-system

walrus, larping as human

Funny how people dismiss and underestimate these news

This is massive, massive FUD for institutional investment in crypto

MEXICO

But it's Mexico so who really cares?

wow look how fucking fat that mofo is. he should legit kill himself for being so fat.

Again, institutional investors. The BIS is a powerful entity.

Brainlet investors like you wouldn't understand I suppose.

He's the general manager of BIS...Bank of International Settlements..It's the fucking bank of all banks in the world... Rothschild bank...

>it's mexican so he must be shit.
Usually you would be right but not today.
This guy is THE BANKER

He can't even balance his diet, how is he supposed to balance our financials?

kek

Who cares, fat fucker will be dead from a heart attack any minute. And who in their right mind would take financial advice from somebody who cannot even get a grip on their own caloric intake anyways?

he's mexican what do you expect? 95% of those rodents are morbidly obese. i lived in LA for a few years I could probably count on one hand the number of thin mexican women i saw during that time. of course 75% of them were also pregnant but i could tell they would remain fat during that 2 weeks of the year they aren't pregnant.

He's the manager of the Bank if International Settlements. He's basically the boss of bosses

I wonder what that guy eats in a day.

That's the less accurate description that I've heard about us. WTF.

BEGONE BEANER. BACK TO THE TWISTED HELLSCAPE WHERE YOU BELONG.

sadly this is the truth LOL

it is 100% accurate. thanks for turning LA into a 3rd world shit hole by the way. well done. now put down the refried beans and get back to cleaning my bathroom or i'll call INS comprende?

even his last name is doubled
lad is an absolute unit

probably more food than the entire GDP of mexico

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

More like he his out to eat all crypto

Veeky Forums > BIS

Fucking fat Mexicans giving Beaners a bad rep. Sad!

actually a pretty big deal - BIS is based in Basel Switzerland and is the bank for all central banks, its on Wikia as Bank of International Settlements

>Agustín Guillermo Carstens
I wish this picture was bigger what a fat ol' boye

How is he even alive? He looks like a semi truck tire.

What the fuck do you think this pussy is going to do user?

Someone should shoop his head to be slightly smaller.

He's gonna eat our gains

nice just ate 10,000kCal

Is that photoshop?

>mexico

third world shithole opinions do not matter

He looks like he ate all the bitcoin

Your are right but...
Dude he is THE manager of BIS.

Mexican here, should I get worried?

audibly keked

Mexican here, this dude was nothing but memes here until he singlehandlely protected our asses and Peso from falling in the US 2008 fuckup. He ain't in his current position for nothing. He may be the one to ultimately BTFO Veeky Forums

He can argue against crypto but it doesn't mean that banks are necessarily going to follow him, some might of course but we won't see a global shutdown .

You guys should consider banning soda based off of your obesity rates

there's already two taxes on sugary and junk food i think. We are major retards.

that is a 3 foot sub he is shoveling in to his pie hole

He's the federal reserve chairman of the planet

He is going to eat all my cryptos

bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-02-06/bis-chief-sees-strong-case-for-intervening-on-cryptocurrencies?__twitter_impression=true

Is this Sergey from the future?

People are getting disgustingly obese. You never ever saw someone this fat when I was a kid, now it's common. How do they let themselves get to this point?