CHAINLINK NEWS

So... uh... any news?

Any updates?

What's going on in the slack?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xf37c348b7d19b17b29cd5cfa64cfa48e2d6eb8db#tokentxns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some emails got leaked that sound like IBM is interested.

sawss

>etherscan.io/address/0xf37c348b7d19b17b29cd5cfa64cfa48e2d6eb8db#tokentxns

Interesting. Thanks. Been off Veeky Forums for a couple weeks.

Could be a prank... the URL is legit... the edits make me wonder if it wasn't already edited by the time Chainlink was added... but then again Chainlink deserves to be there so that doesn't make much sense.

So I guess... yay?

MS's solutions won't earn a monopoly and block Chainlink and are just MS playing the "me too" game as usual.

Oraclize won't get used by big players.

Corda will only appeal to people already using Corda.

Hivemind is built for the slowest fucking blockchain imaginable so it'll only be so useful, and afaik sidechains are still far enough away that Chainlink's mainnet will be up before then which gives them an edge for establishing network effects first.

Town Crier is Town Crier, but we know Sergey was already involved with that project to some extent, so it also won't block Chainlink from finding a market.

All signs point to green dildos.

Since you've been gone, /Biz has universally switched to Mobius. It's clear who's going to solve the oracle problem and it won't be Sergey

riddle user here.
Google, amazon, ebay, alibaba and cox communications are switching onto the chainlink network tonight. will be $50000 per token by end of today. Do you believe?

The only update you need user

I believe!

Nah I was here for that shitcoin to rear its head.

Fuck off pajeet.

Fuck off Rasheesh

yeah... FUCK OFF... that's the latest news

FUCK

and the 444555. holy shit

what is this

And

Should I buy LINK, or ICON, or WALTON?

Or should I buy all three?

Ignore those digits at your own peril.

holy fuck, they're doin an ICO using LINK???
Someone explain plz : smart.cash

Link, ICX if I had to chose two from that list

this post is clearly a setup to earlier prepared shilling

Anyone here able to confirm this? Saw it a little while back. Is there really a minimum of Linkies needed?

Confirmed.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

wtf I love mobius now

>provides no source
>no other post has said anything similar even though its apparently from the slack
>its been over a week

Yeah dude I'm sure its real.

>tfw exactly 60k link
feels good lol

>to have th stacked

Staked? And there's no minimum to run a node, I dont know about staking though.

Yeah they suddenly out of nowhere made a huge amendment to the whitepaper where it says that you can run unstaked nodes and didn't tell anyone except some random retard in slack.

Sergey confirmed it when i bought him a big mac.

N-no...

Mobius, the poop that loops.

No thanks, I'll keep my linkies.

I'm 99% positive that is Sergey's wallet. I remember it because of the JEW coins. It looks like he made a transfer of LINK for the first time in ~70 days.