Gold > Bitcoin

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/fake-gold-wafer-rbc-canadian-mint-1.4368801
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will only be greater than when the grid fails in the internet is inaccessible until then STFU and buy my bags

Golds value is only going up because the USD is tanking.

Go try to buy something with a 1/2 gram of gold.

I sold my gold for bitcoin and now my net worth is much much higher than if I kept the pretty metal. Much easier to send bitcoin around, I've paid for services online with bitcoin and you can't do that with gold.

A gold reserve system isn't trustless like bitcoin.

too soon

you would user silver for small transactions

sauce?

silver>gold>crypto

it'snot even close?

stop posting roasties for fuck's sake go to /s/

Holding Gold & BTC at same time is kinda dumb i suppose

But I carry lots of both.
lol

I think i like gambling on longtail events?
Maybe I'm retarded?

>tfw this looks kinda like a girl that was flirting/hitting on me at my friend's house party
>tfw I didn't reciprocate or take charge of the situation because I'm in a long term committed relationship
>tfw I felt really weak and wanted to desperately be with this girl, give her the d, or at least cuddle or something idk man
and then she puked on the floor in the middle of the night waking me up from that nightmare. Join us next week in "Adventures with Thots"

Save gold for when economy collapses and world is in chaos (literally for you to succeed society has to fail). Economy collapses you have gold and become number 1 target. Everyone wants you dead. Try to flee your collapsed economy to america 2.0 (China) go to airport. Excuse me sir, where did you get this gold from? Please come with me sir. You die. Have ETH cash a little bit out to buy a ticket to US 2.0. Excuse me sir anything to declare? No sir just my camera and journal. First word of every paragraph in your journal is your passphrase. Arrive in CHina and after interogation you are free to go on three month visa in CHina. Meet with mr miyagi and buy a chinese wife and house for 0.001 eth which gives you chinese permanent residency. You made it. Gold is old money. It doesnt even work as a jewelry anymore too cliche.

Why would anyone accept crypto if it doesn't have real value? I mean they are digits. If (when) fiat collapses people will not accept cryptos. They can't be used in the long run as reserve. They are nothing. Literally anyone can start today a crypto. The only thing that keeps Bitcoin up is that people is using (buying) it. It's fiat 2.0. A crypto backed in gold would be perfect IMO.

>he doesn't think gold is the most manipulated asset in history.

lel

>your grandkids floating in outer space station

>them wanting physical coins floating out of their pocket into cooling ducts

>trusting a bank to make a digital currency

>buying into a government created cryptocurrency

Gold far more expensive and slow to transact with, it can also never be physically electronically traded. What Bit Coin does is basically put gold in the computer where it is useful to modern man.

>Can't buy a single thing with silver

D E L U S I O N A L

Gold isn't very practical. It's only valuable in the perfect scenario where the economy has collapsed, but not so bad that things have turned apocalyptic-

Gold is hard to take possession of, and can not be denominated very easily. How would normal people even be able to prove the authenticity of gold for hand to hand transactions, when even mints themselves are circulating counterfeits.

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/fake-gold-wafer-rbc-canadian-mint-1.4368801