I ask you the critical question

I ask you the critical question....
Do you think we hit the bottom already?
What are your predictions, TA fags welcome
Hodl redditors , no

could be head and shoulders forming right now, if it breaks 850 (for ETH), there might be a recovery

Head and shoulders is bearish.

Think it is time to be frank since this is almost over:

Dude, there is no bottom, crypto is a ponzi scheme. The only reason anyone bought it because it was going up. So tons of shittards bought it to the moon. Now there are no more shittards. The biggest of them still HODL and obsess over timeframes and bottom. Smart money rides the waves towards the bottom.

>TA fags welcome

well basically i drew some lines on my graph in ms paint and ive concluded its either going to go up or it might go down. Screenshot this and if it does one of those things ill tell you how im a genius and shouldve listened to me

So annoying how Eth is following btc almost exactly. even though i am trading ETH/ USD on gdax ffs
These bots are getting tricky to read

We did not bottom, were still at end of November levels cmon. Bitcoin has been around for years.

Bottom at 5k.

bott- uh, nigger ive been riding the waves for the past 24hrs you talking about bottom lolwat jfc these plebs fuck me.

Even though it definitely resembles a ponzi there are too many technologies coming out with these projects to be a full on scam. There are insanely successful people on some of these teams that wouldn't put their ass on the line to be part of a ponzi, but most of these coins are vaporware.
TA can help with showing support levels and such, but i agree. No one can really predict where it's going

this is either a troll or he doesn't know anything about what blockchain actually is

The market is the ponzi scheme, not the people associated with it (although some are). Technology has absolutely nothing to do with it, it's just a means of hype to attract the greater fools. This is not a rational market. Most people who invest in it don't even fucking know what a blockchain is.

7 days ago it was 10k
now it's at 8k and this is the top of a dead cat bounce
Look at the 1-month chart and it doesn,t look good

Some people are inside, some people are outside. Those outside don't mind how low it goes. At all. Now think who has the money and how longs and shorts are going to play out.

I think bitcorn can go to 5.6k around that area and stabilize. I feel like there is nice prior support there and it'll hold. If i bought in now it would definitely be for quick scalps, although very risky.

Id hit that bottom if you know what I mean

Whether or not bitcoin rises or falls or pajeets exit scam doesn't change the fact blockchain technology, and the many legit companies utilizing both it and related cryptos, are going to continue conducting business and growing. The genie is out of the bottle no matter how many meme lines are drawn. Bitcoin may die, but the crypto market is an inevitability at this point.

I don't agree at all but both you and I can be correct. Even then:

1. 99% of coins are complete and utter shit and are not usable at all
2. part of the value is in the wrong market (instead of technology companies we have fucking ponzi coins)
3. the crypto market is currently grossly overvalued

And honestly, it's cute you think crypto (or any *innovative* technology behind it - roflmao this always gets me) has a future. It would be grand if it was, but wake the fuck up.

haven't we formed an inverse head and shoulders for btc?

you got balls my man
I've been too scared to make a trade the entire day because I feel no confidence in what the market is doing right now

I just regret that I missed the super low dip at 2am yesterday because I was sleeping

Look how much infrastructure has been built around crypto and how much money has been poured in. If you think that can go all the way back to zero you're a fool. Crypto tech is here to stay, and will be a huge part of the future economy

> infrastructure
> huge part of the future economy

haha you crack me up son

probably hit the bottom yea
we have strong support at 7500 and tested up at 8500 a couple times now

if it dips again it'll be to 7000 max but we're ready to break out anytime now

So, why exactly are you here posting about crypto when you think it's just a big ponzi? Very suspicious user. Don't you have something else to be doing that interests you beside fudding something you don't believe in?

>strong support meme
>Implying it's not whales that try to keep this shit alive

"FUD" is such a retard expression. He just expressed his opinion and i really can't argue with the fact that at least bitcoin is a ponzi but there still are other currencies and tokens with some real purposes
>inb4 smartcontracts

We're hitting 4k before the end of the week.

Bottom is 1.8k

screen cap this.

Yes bottom is in, but it will be choppy af up. Inverse head and shoulders. Pattern I'm seeing we need to break 13,500, if not we're hitting top of continued trend down.

I don't *think* it's a ponzi. I *know* it is a fucking ponzi. I'm posting now because I see some people who still don't understand this, although at this point it seems most do.
Why now? It's almost over and I've already made my money, now it's just cruel to see people lose theirs.

Fud is no more retarded than saying retard ALL the time. He thinks it's scammy but spends time on a board to talk about how much it's a scam. That doesn't make sense.

Amazon retraced by more than 90% during the dotcom bubble.
Bitcoin was working perfectly fine in 2015 when I was using it to avoid chargebacks. Bitcoin at $4k works just as well for that purpose as Bitcoin at $300.

As for where I think the bottom could be:
Weekly MA values:
50: 5.5k
100: 3.1k (this is the most important, as it captures most of the bull run)
200: 1.7k

BBBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

PPPFFFFFFFTTT

>And honestly, it's cute you think crypto (or any *innovative* technology behind it - roflmao this always gets me) has a future.

There is probably decent stuff here, but everyone thinks he's sitting on gold and that can't be. Tron is rank 15. In any case, actual interest from big money is pretty recent. It's not about nerds buying drugs and some research in universities, now it's about how can the bank profit from it. Shitcoins will be much harder to move but not everything will forever be useless. Going for actual fundamentals can be a long wait.

are you retarded?
Look at the yearly chart, we are going back to 2 dollars.

crypto is a ponzi scheme and i made a lot of money from it. i m waiting for sun $100 to buy back in and will wait for next bubble

Yeah I'm sure you did /sarc. Just performing a public service message out of the kindness of your heart..

You are right, you got me. I'm a pajeet looking to use FUD to leverage the YUUUUUUGE buying power of Veeky Forums.

Most consortiums are already using corda R3 and banks don't really need a decentralized blockchain imo

You either have no common sense to avoid a board that talks about things you don't like. Which is retarded or you are pushing an agenda. Everyone has a reason. What's yours Mr public service message?

you're spending alot of time defending yourself for someone who's *so sure* its just a ponzi. Sounds like you're just trying rationalize permanently getting out. see you at 100k loser

what do you think strong support means...

looking pretty bullish on the charts and there's a lot of anti fud happening

Where did you get the idea I don't like bitcoin? Commenting on the reality of the market is not really akin to an emotional statement.
I'm here for the company, you guys can be very funny. And also for the memes. If I can help someone understand the market in the meantime, even better. You can still make money if you ride the waves.

Screaming "fire!" in a theatre sounds like you're really helping out.

Going to go down $2-4k in the weeks/months to come. I warned you faggots yesterday but you short-sighted HODL morons just wouldn't listen. It's not the first time there are wild swings with bitcoin in a given week. Long term charts tell a different tale.

>Figure one had as much of a high of 16000 and had lows of 11000 before finally closing 13000. That's a variance of $5000 between high and low
>Figure two had as much of a high as 12000 with a low of 9000 before closing 11000. That's a variance of 3000 between high and low

Figure three (present candle) had as much of a low of 6000 and maybe will go as high as 9000-10000 before closing back between 7-8k but overall trend is still going down. It's going to go down either on 4-2k in the coming weeks. Screencap this. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. If I'm right, then I'm right. Overall long term trends tell a different picture. Good luck posting wojacks when it goes down in the coming weeks.

this one gets me every fucking time

If there is a fire, yes.

> banks don't really need a decentralized blockchain
Not much when they're dealing with the guy that wants to deposit his wagies, if someone bigger can have a different kind of deal they may be interested. You don't need nothing that your competition doesn't offer. The big problem is that confidentiality is not something that can be ignored, and you don't want to be broadcasting everything to the blockchain.

I increased my position like 5% today and it gave me a shot of adrenaline

It's always on the verge of burning, captain obvious. Everyone knows it's an educated gamble at best. You go to Vegas and screech at gamblers that the house always wins?

Don't try to help people understand a market that you clearly can't make head or tails of.

copy pasta from loser who sold at 6K

We'll I think it's not over, but there's few people who are going to be throwing back at in at bitcoin at high prices now, We need time to heal the memories. And that will keep it coming down. Can you imagine bitcoin at 8500 as cheap as it is and everyone isnt selling off their houses to jump right in again. Shit came down to 7400...few hours ago...I wasnt sure before but now I see that its really going downwards. And even those fudding btc so they can buy it at 5k will still get burnt, because the lower it gets the more the panic. The fud is how we got to 10k, and then 8k, and those guys thought they bought in cheap. Best advice if you are trading with means alot to you, then just wait, it's better to see thr market recover after a while and then buy in at whatever price you find, because trying to buy the bottom because of greed, could bring you down with the sinking ship/ And if you're a trader ride the waves if you are good at timing this shit.

>t. will lose everything in the next 4-6 weeks
Who's really the loser here?

that looks like a bull flag to me

i want this crash and die right now. $500 btc by sunrise, do it mf

That would make a lot of people unhappy

The most common retort I see from bulls is "You sold the dip". Then it continues falling.

>Most people who invest in it don't even fucking know what a blockchain is.
I'm gonna be honest i looked into it but i still don't understand what the fuck is a blockchain

I looked up and hear this :
>"The blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value.”
Ok i get the concept that it is a ledger, but let's assume i am a baker or a butcher : how the fuck does my ledger have any value ? Ledger is just where you write the sales isn't it

this, brainlets

How feminine is her penis?

Thats why the talking heads like to say blockchain is not bitcoin and bitcoin is not blockchain. They are lumped together but blockchain doesnt have a value.