Is this evidence that bitcoin as "king" is dying?

Is this evidence that bitcoin as "king" is dying?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/blue-light-has-a-dark-side
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nice orange filter faggot

without a doubt

Ethereum and Bitcoin are completely different things, not competing against each other

is orange tint the evidence that your brain is dying?

It's the blue light filter on my phone, helps you sleep. Don't get all autistic about it.

Ethereum can do everything Bitcoin can do + more. The only real difference is that it has a 100m soft cap instead of a 21m hard cap.

???
What does you phone have to do with sleep?

Yes, Bitcoin will die.

Ethereum is not a currency.

The blue light emitted from screens fucks with your sleeping patterns.

health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/blue-light-has-a-dark-side

Ethereum can do everything bitcoin do + more. The only real difference is that it tanks in price when a meme of one guys fake death is shitposted on twitter. Yes, the same guy that hardforked the entire chain to bail his buddies out after they got goxd. I guess that and the fact that a virtual cat trading game showed the network failed to scale at all. or maybe that was the bancor ICO. not sure, but its got smart contracts for anyone who wants to spend the maximum amount of money possible for computations

It's not JUST a currency. It can be used to transfer value much faster and cheaper than BTC can. And if I can use it to pay for things then it doesn't really matter if some guy on the internet calls it a currency or not.

Posted on Mr Ver twitter today for you Bcore fans,
also look for him live on Alex Jones Thursday 12:30

do you use an app for that?

Are you guys done?

I was shitposting on Veeky Forums when the Vitalik death meme first started and I can promise you that Ethereum had already been in a bear market for weeks, it's impossible to attribute any of the losses directly to that meme.

> Yes, the same guy that hardforked the entire chain to bail his buddies out after they got goxd.
The entire community voted with their wallets, and most people supported the fork, as evidenced by the massive difference in popularity between ETH and ETC.

>network failed to scale at all
Is a BTC maximalist really criticizing ETH for scaling? They are both reliant on LN/Raiden to scale. Eth scaling is not too bad if you consider that over half of all crypto transactions are currently done on Ethereum.

Isn't the volume for BCH like a few hundo now? It's losing to fucking Ripple. A central jewish controlled fidget spinner is beating to Satoshi's dream. Let that sink in.

For Android you can use "twilight" but check your settings most new phones have it as an option built in.

BTC transfers are fast and free

Maybe, the positive response would be the whole market is growing.

It's percentage you knob. More coins have been introduced over time. That's what you're primarily seeing here.

fuck ripple, let this sink in fidget spinner when you retards finally figure out your on the wrong bitcoin chain. Posted on the NSA website that created your lovely bitcoin.

yes it can do everything in insecure way which is worth lot less than current price

boobs

I don't hold the popular belief that eth will be the new king. I think there will be no king any more. People won't save in satoshis or ethers but just diversify in the top 15 coins.

>orange on orange

this is true art

I know that app, and it can take screenshots without the filter. You're just a fucking imbecile

R u Gz DuN ?

God what kind of shitphone do you have to own to use a fucking app for this you fucking poor ass faggot.
larp

Gzz dnN 12!

>Dramatic orange filter
Kys faggot the king will rise from the ashes