How will binance's 12 hours maintenance affect the market in general? what happens when it re-opens?

how will binance's 12 hours maintenance affect the market in general? what happens when it re-opens?
>tfw I have to fking get up at 6am tmr to cancel my orders

Other urls found in this thread:

bibox.com/login/register?id=11096026&lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It'll stop ppl from selling . So its a good thing.

this is insane I'm actually pretty scared.

People who tethered or went in dgd are fucked when the chinese wake up and scoop up all the coins for cheap

Goxed

Its working right now? Is this just general biz fud?

doesn't it also stop people from buying?

>tfw tethered at 8.2k
i'm going to lose fucking money aren't i

Went into ETH and BNB? Good right?

Sell EVERYTHING as soon as you can get into the site.

you can't trade on it.trading has been frozen for 1 hour

OP if you actually had any offers up on binance before it froze you won't have enough time to cancel them when it unfreezes. The bots will pick up your cheap coins in less than a milisecond.
Im afraid youre fucked

I just started using Binance and Tether, and this happens immediately. My trade back into BTC would have executed if this didn't happen.

Fucking. Fuck.

TRUE. But nobody buys the dip right? RIGHT?

It's okay, you only lose about 10 - 20%

>Binance
>more like
>Bognance

sound financial advise LOL

It's true I'm running script right now to buy a shit ton of coins for the initial pump.

>why do they call it binance
>because wave goodbye to your coins

> implying you’ll ever be able to get back into binance

Imagine if NASDAQ went down during trading time for 12 hours. Also, that it never came back.

The owners of binance either

1. Were hacked
2. Blackmailed
3. Kidnapped/ransomed family
4. Exit scamming for 2 or 3, or just because

Face it millennials, you tried to get free magic internet bucks instead of learning plumbing or construction like men.

Now look at ya.

Source: 49 year old real man, and you kids better wise up. 4 chan is toxic by the way you’ll never get wives!

Can you guys elaborate a bit more? Brainlet here,
Why sell everything when I get on? are you guys all assuming BTC will get to 9k or dump?

But what about buy/sell orders already placed? Or stop-limit orders for that matter.

o

AND this is why you use COINBASE!

> what happens when it re-opens
you mean if?

honestly it could just be going down for maintenance. However when kraken went down they warned really early.

true, I still have that option open for buying the dip....

ok nocoiner

This is like the 7th maintenance I've been through with them.

in the meantime go to bibox

bibox.com/login/register?id=11096026&lang=en

filthy dumb boomer scum

I GUESS THE CHINKS STABBED ME IN THE BACK AGAIN

I REMEMBER WHEN IT STARTED HAPPENIN....

BTC IS ALREADY 200 DOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I was about to fomo in at 7750 against better judgment. So thanks binance. And now I am gonna take the night off. I have been getting 0 sleep day trading

lol gay facebook boomer this is me I already have 4 wives and I own my own crypto based construction contracting service at the age of 16.

holy fuck >>>r/cuck

Ha ha ha. Try a Vanguard ETF instead of an “ETH” next time! You stupid little brats with your “blockchain bux” and “e-wallets”

I made my first $100,000 doing construction and let me tell you what punk, I’ll make my last $100,000 from a REAL investment!

By the way did Binance even ANNOUNCE this “maintenance”?

The only maintenance I’m worried about is DIY around the house jobs for the Mrs.

Get off 4Chans you dumb punks. You’ll never get wives! Ha ha ha

2 PM Asian time. Binance work then.

You didn't rebut my successful young crypto businessman claims. You jelly of my cuban collection?

Someone missed the boom.

WHAT THE FK
I put in an order like one second before it frozen, whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Oh and speaking of “binance” (what’s that a fake scam exchange for the blockchain bucks?) the only Bi Nances I see around here are YOU punk millennials Bi Nancys who didn’t learn how to roll your sleeves up!

Good luck with the scams! Ha ha ha

Holy fuck he's bringing the bantz this is 10/10 bait

All shitty sells/buys will be nullified. Time to buy on normiebase

>Operation Buy-nance. We're going in.

it will be good because weak handed faggots like you cant sell now

come to kucoin....weeeeeeee

tfw the order I put in was a buy order and aimed to sell at 8000. It would have gone according to plan if it didn't freeze

probably being cancelled.

wait how do you lose money if you tethered?

nice larp

this is you

Nice quads and dubs

I’m actually the CEO of a blockchain project and I won’t say which

Alright Carlos

>that comment
>Not a hack r-right?

Veeky Forums everybody

nigger, NIGGER.

>tfw I have to fking get up at 6am tmr to cancel my orders

first world problems