Who is a typical holder of XRP?

Who is a typical holder of XRP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyWZzgZN3wo
finance.yahoo.com/video/markets-summit-crypto-213249996.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

normies and 3rd worlders

Waiting for the Monygram program to blow up. 5.00 when that happens. Gonna be rich baby.

normies.

a girl in my class came in one day with a ripple shirt. like a fucking sorority girl. so definitely no smart money, that's for sure

pajeets, rajeshs and sanjays

Owning xrp means you own 10k or more, anything else is pretend. And it's mostly owned by professionals.

The fact that so many people on this board hate it means you should own some.

Look at how much link was shilled and what happened.

Do the opposite of Veeky Forums

This is the only good argument for it

people who believe in morally superior fiat. people who don't believe in trust-less crytpos. people who just want smart money not some anarchy coin. people who know 95% of current crytpos will be absolutely helpless against nation state attacks.

the difference is normies bought ripple over $1 at the very minimum, most bought at $2-3< which was peak mania. while smart money bought at 5 cents and sold every peak, buying every dip.

normalfags who bought in because it was cheap and "muh banks"

people who are down almost 80% from a month ago

People who enjoyed 30000% gains last year, all you poor pajeets hate on XRP all you want.

Always do the opposite of Veeky Forums

most of it is owned by authors

I bought like 8k at an average price of 2.32.

we got greedy, it seemed like the bubble would ride forever I just hope this one takes weeks to resolve not months

smart money

>And it's mostly owned by professionals.
Here we have the definition of a retard

>thinks professionals hold ripple
>thinks having 10k+ xrp is significant in the crypto world

Just hold...

Dont fucking hold ripple lol. The most useless shit that exists in the cyrpto world. You will never have consumber use for xrp, Ripple has stated xrp only has one purpose.

Probably a lot of Democrats. Fake and gay news shilled it hard.

The amount of FUD on this board shows people here now nothing about the fundamental rule of investing.

You only loose or make money if you sell.

XRP actually got another partner today. It's not going anywhere because it actually has value using blockchain and blockchain isnt going anywhere.

If you are afraid at the sell off and adjustment that happened last month then you are probably here because of what happened in december. Investing is not for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=kyWZzgZN3wo

>XRP actually got another partner today. It's not going anywhere because it actually has value using blockchain
Protip: it doesnt

Want to share with the class what coin you hold?

If XRP didn't have value then why the fuck is it in the top 3?

Ripple makes software, that software uses blockchain and digital assets to make cheap and almost instant cross-border payments and if you dumb faggots don't understand the implications of that then don't buy or hold....

I'm a convinced XRP investor and I have nothing but XRP in my wallet.

XRP is genuine and the first digital coin with practical use in our everyday life.

BTC and the rest are already doomed to be replaced someday.
Who would trust a "hard forkable" currency?

>forced to hodl 20 of them because the toast wallet literally locks them there forever

I made money now I want out

Hey Pajeet,
I'm sorry no one is buying your bags but XRP is for payment providers and other financial institutions who want to minimize liquidity costs while improving their customer experience. Because payments into emerging markets often require pre-funded local currency accounts around the world, liquidity costs are high. xRapid dramatically lowers the capital requirements for liquidity.

This saves time and money like no one else has done and has already been adopted by companies in the real world.

I thought you could take them out, but you just have to close your wallet? Fuck. Better go all in on LINK.

This.

The 20 thing is temporary and if that amount is too expensive on your wallet this might not be the investment for you1

I'm a software dev who owns 30k XRP, aka about 15% of my portfolio. I bought it at $1 so I'm not down too badly. I think it will pump at some point when it gets added to robinhood and then i'll dump it for ETH.

i have 650 xrp ask me anything

Mow

How does it work though?

the federal reserve

So say you’re a company, person, or financial institution who wants to do business in another country and needs to transfer funds there to do so. Normally it takes lots of time and fees to do this. Just to change dollars to yen or something. Especially when we’re talking millions. Xrp cuts directly through this proscess in seconds. Watch the video above. Easy investment

ripple is gud coin it own by banks so it have good

Is it better to get a small or large yacht? Big ones seem great but what about staffing.. I would be uptight all day yelling at staff to stop goofing off.

Lots of bankers are in Ripple.

I bought 10 ripple during the dip. Not enough to care about losing it all but in the event that this somehow lives up to the normie hype I'll make a few bucks.

correct
on quora saw a pajeet with a tip address that had a billion ripple on it

Smart money Chads and Stacys.

And they’re about to get annihilated. Also banker bro here no xrp

My dad, but at least he bought at 19 cents and put in 5k

Human.

A sane, logical and responsible person

>no xrp
Fuck he even talks like a pajeet. Open bob show vagana. No buy other coin this coin is the no good my friend. I am banker I know this thing

who is the typical seller of XRP?

Had 394 Ripple @ $1.60
Sold them at $0.40 during the crash
Fuck that shit. Cancerous

Woah, it almost makes sense. OPPOSITE DAY EVERY DAY

Typical XRP bagholder?

Virgins
Faggots
Plebs
Normies

So redditors, in summary

Absolute patricians

Bought in at 20 cents. Never sold because I'm autistic. So I'm a Ripple hodler.

Kek classic biz

>This saves time and money like no one else has done and has already been adopted by companies in the real world.
1. Ripple systems do not need XRP
2. Cost reductions utilizing XRP are fucking schetchy. They also had "low volatility" and "high volatility" calculations. What do you think was the "high volatility" of XRP when the paper was introduced?
3. 3/4 of the plebs who buy xrp as a long term investment thinks it's gonna be a currency for mainstream.

20k XRP holder. Bought at 4 cents. Haven't sold a one. $10 or bust.

>inb4 "muh market cap"

>1. Ripple systems do not need XRP
Holy shit you autistic fucking pajeet-tier cuck. It is substantially cheaper for the institution if they use xrp for the transfer. Banks fucking love to save money. They will use xrp, even if just for very short periods

People who care more about use cases, funding, development, and marketing than "We gun replace da banker joos! Our meme money go to moon, get lambos!"

Ripple isn't perfect but at least it's already useful to someone other than speculators.

Also, to those who think cryptos will replace banks, you're delusional. You do realize corporations and institutions will always require banks, and that even if banks disappeared, institutions like goverrnment regulated crypto exchanges would still exist, right?

>Who is a typical holder of XRP?

Bread Garlichouse: “The Bank of England is a Customer of Ripple, as well as another Central Bank that is unannounced.”
>finance.yahoo.com/video/markets-summit-crypto-213249996.html

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NO-RIPPLERS BTFO!!!!

I would rather go broke and have ripple win than buy 1 single ripple.

ripple is code word for reddit

People in finance invest in ripple

>Banks fucking love to save money.
So, why wouldn't they rip off the source code and use their own solution? Introducing USDJ, a token worth $1 that is backed by the ashes of Jews incinerated during the Holocaust! By the way thanks for the money goyim :^)

>implying banks can rip off proprietary patented source code and rebuild a network from scratch in less time and effort than just being a customer.