Binance is LYING, something is fishy

Why is Binance lying? What are they hiding?
>it's an system maintenance!
>it's a system upgrade! so many users wew!
>it was a replica issue, no data is lost!
what is next? i'm betting
>some data is lost, but it's not significant

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its all over, it was good while it lasted

Link delisted

12 hours is just enough to catch a plane to some unknown destination

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF FORBES, SHILLING FOR BINANCE

Lying? what if they are telling the truth? this kind of problem can happen during maintenance.

Are there MORE new people getting into crypo? LOL. They never learn, do they.

This is a great time to exit crypto. Be warned my friends. Tomorrow will be crazy

whats happening tommorow user

It's China, a commie dictatorship that has no independent court systems, it could be literally anything. There's a reason why places like Singapore got rich af off Chink manufacturing transactions you absolute children, no one in their righr mind would put money into anything that falls under the PRC jurisdiction

Why fud this? I dont get it. You are locked in if you are locked in. And out if out.. spreading fear for no reason. That is unless you sold

Lol bitcoin will be about $1400 less when they open up again.

>what is Hong Kong

This just happened like last month I feel like. It took them half a day to get it sorted. Unless they actually got hacked and then lol bye bye btc for years.

As soon as binance comes back up im market selling all my link

fuck biz fuck binance fuck you

they're getting the fuck out of tether:

The great thing is that if this puts fear in people and tanks the price, I don't have to watch it all day to find what I think is the floor. Just wake up at 8am and hit buy.

>sitting comfy in Bittrex, 4 years with no hacks or thefts.

looks like i just lost around $100k

It's already back you fucks
fud off

It all feels surreal right now, what's going on?

Several threads popping up about something big happening in the coming hours, possibly related to Tether, here again someone saying "Tomorrow will be crazy"

Bitfinex'ed twitter taken down today

Binance in maintenance for 12 hours

Info sent to US media outlets from PBOC regarding total ban of cryptos in China/Hong Kong

BTC has been acting very strange for the past few hours

What's going on?

shit happens sometimes, you know, but I think they're telling the truth
all my funds are still in my account

There was a problem Yesterday with balances showing incorrectly, this is what they're correcting. Everything fine, go back to sleep burger.

I'm at work. Are people unable to withdraw from Binance? I still have shit in there.

NANCE FAGGOTS BTFO HURRRR LOOK AT ME DAY TRADE MOM HURRRRR

true master race exchange with microsoft security developers in charge

Kek. Are you the same fuck who goes in each thread and says “just bought 100k” to almost anything. Lol

The chink equivalent of Crimea

it takes time for a raid to resync with the other drives. learn 2 raid

This is what you get for leaving Bittrex and siding with the chinks

Binance was a conspiracy perpetrated by ((them)) to get your bitcoin.

omg I wish you children would shut the fuck up do you have any idea how difficult it is to maintain a website with as much traffic as binance? do you realize how many moving parts there are?
unexpected shit happens. its 100% unavoidable. chill the fuck out you weak handed PUSSIES will be able to sell at a loss soon enough.
>t work for cloud hosting company

Reminder
>database out of sync
Is code for:
>we've discovered our hot wallet is missing funds
GOXED

t. binance engineer

oh no dont making racist prease making trust on me!

the binance LINK wallet has funds on the move
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

I take it nobody here has ever handled a data migration before?

It fucking sucks dude. Takes for goddamn ever. And my datasets are nowhere near the size of Binance's.

I do find it strange that every single time I've seen Binance go down LINK had been in the midst of spiking just before it happened.

The first couple times I figured its a coincidence. But I've watched hit happen a half a dozen times now, and that just seems unlikely af.

Cool nobody cares about you.

>Servers and headquarters located in japan
>PRC jurisdiction
Whats it like being this retarded?

>unplanned migration

I'm at Hong Kong airport and a whole bunch of people with Binance tshirts are here in the terminal waiting for a flight.

> Japan
Why is this meme still being forced? Chinkfinance has nothing to do with japs

Ya unplanned stuff sucks and makes it that much worse to deal with. But they're doing what they need to. People who are pissed at them for downtime would be 1000 times more pissed if their main DB became corrupted while the backup DB had fallen out of sync. Damned if you do, damned if you don't when you're running a 24/7 marketplace I'm afraid. There's really no good time to slot downtime in, especially if it involves restoring datasets.

Are they all holding Lambo brochures?

They have many suitcases plus armed guards

PICS

I want to win that Binance hoodie
I'll wear it the day I quit my job

The team behind it is comprised of chinks, sure. But, they work out of japan. Was that slow enough for you to understand, or do I have to break it down further? I ask again, whats it like being this retarded?

Let us not forget Mt. Gox was Japanese.

Can anyone figure out the Shibuya office address for Binance??

Just when I think linkies couldnt be any more delusional

You're fudding and failing badly.

Could be insider info on Tether, I doubt bad news because everything would tank.

Lol you guys binance isnt going to exit scam

Literal chinese mafia will skin them alive if they tried it, chill

My account balances are back but withdrawals are suspended

Just like the Yakuza skinned Mt. Gox alive? They probably got a cut of the action.

>chinese mafia will look out for me

>he thinks the chinese mafia isnt actually running binance

Honestly, it's a good time now. We're just abnormal night-owls.

OH NONONO I HAVE 20K LINK ON THIS
WHAT THE FUCKDO I DO

>its not an exit scam

VEN

Wait until Binance comes back up?

Same FUD pops up every time Binance goes down for maintenance. Every time the autistic losers on Veeky Forums screech "exit scam". Every time it doesn't happen. And yet somehow every time there enough newfags that people actually believe it.

Hong Kong's economy is not under PRC jurisdiction.

Depends on what market they want to prioritize really. There's traders awake round the clock in this game. Do you fuck the burgers to cater to the chinks trading? Do you fuck the chinks to favor the burgers? Either option sucks.

if you have 2fa enabled on your account you dont need to worry about being hacked unless youre so retarded you fall for phishing scams. if you dont then you deserve to lose your money.

NEETs confirmed never worked in their lives

you're a fucking idiot. (and a faggot). kys

What do you expect, all cryptocurrency gains are based on lies
If you can't lie, don't expect gains

It's not a maintenance. It's an unplanned 12hr+ downtime. So no shit people gonna FUD

No, that guy killed himself.

>guys, Kraken is down for maintenance longer than expected WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHA gox 2.0 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>Oh, its fucking nothing. Did you sell? lol, silly user.
Are you selling now? Yeah, sell already you stupid goys.

Fuck off normie

SUSPEND ALL TRADING FOR EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE, FOREVER. YOU ARE WEAK HANDED FAGGOTS AND IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD AS WELL AS THE GOOD OF THE MARKET.
THAT IS ALL, NIGGERS.

Kraken announced its maintenance

Is all of my IOTA going to be okay????

kek imagine working at a crypto exchange and every time you update your entire customer base fuds and panics on social media so hard the msm picks it up for a bullshit story the next day. if i were them i'd pull a mt gox just to spite you faggots

Do you think this is funny? Do you thinks it's nice to just worry people you don't know on the internet? DO YOU THINK IT'S COOL TO MAKE PEOPLE HAVE NIGHTMARES WITH THAT CRAP?

THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU, I'M ALMOST BALD AT MY 22, FUCK YOU, PIECE OF SHIT, EAT SHIT AND DIE.

so did binance lol.

I had 15K Linkies there AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stay calm bro.
This is not the first UNEXPECTED maintenance from Binance.

You should be ok.
I wonder, why this time this mintenance is getting so much traction.