NOT AGAIN NOT AGAIN

WE'RE GOING DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sold @ 6000 and bought @ 8450

Fuck. I hate Crypto so fucking much. I regret ever getting involved in this scam.

ONE

BUY IT FUCKING HIGH

TWO

HODL IN THE DIP

the literal definition of sell low buy high

THREE

SELL AT THE BOTTOM

THREE

SELL THE BOTTOM

BUY THE MOON
SELL THE CRASH
BUY THE DIP
SELL THE FLOP
NO LAMBOS

lol Superman Ride of Steel

this day is making me so fucking nervous, we went from 6k to 7k to 8k and now we're stuck at 8k

test

Head and shoulders pattern formed, we are headed towards 7200

SCREAMING BEGINS AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Been shorting since 8400 and telling everyone MAJOR BOUNCES ALWAYS COME. This will soon drop like a rock.

It's going to go down in the coming weeks. I warned buttcoin HODL faggots yesterday but they just wouldn't listen. They sperged out every chance they got instead. Prepare 2-4k in the coming weeks/months.

you wish, don't worry I wish too because that means my alt will tank and I'll get to buy more but I don't see it happening, not with the FUD dying down and china buying everything up

Not wishful thinking. Prepare sub $4k values. Long term charts ALWAYS tell where the trends are going.

Someone finally fucking gets it.

FOUR

GET A JOB

i hope that annon kun, cheer

LET THE PRICES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE PRICES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE PRICES HIT THE...
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

so it will go up to 10k for a few days to go down to its fourth support at 3k-4k?

i think so, but don't be greedy, leave a buy order at 5k, after this crash btc will go full bull run

>binance down for maintenance
>BTC drops
>faggots sell

LOL