Crypto millionaires thread - Shopping Edition

I made 2.4MM in crypto in 11 months... I WAS up to 4MM but this crash kind of fucked me a bit, although I knew a correction was coming I didn't know it would come so soon...

Anyways I've cashed out 750k ontop of what I still own in crypto. Yes, I will pay taxes and it will be a lot (I'm american).

However this thread is not about that.

What the fuck to I buy with all my money? I'm 29, single, unemployed (I quit my job after my first million in crypto, told my boss I was going back to school in case I needed to return in the future).

So far I've bought an A. Lange & Söhne watch (45k), all kinds of super high end furniture and decorations for my condo, an elite water purification system, high end air filters, an amazingly powerful desktop computer (10k), spend like 25k on nice clothing and shoes. Also every time I party I arrange for a nurse to come to my home the next day and give me an IV with steroids... funny how the rich don't even get hung over the same as poor people.

I'm in shape and get laid regularly, but I've also been spending money on hookers. I have a madam who I met in vegas who hooks me up (live in socal)

Anyways, what the fuck do I buy? I already own a bunch of real estate because my parents and grandparents were into investing in property, so no, I'm not looking for land or properties.

I was thinking about getting a float tank, or an infrared sauna installed in my guest room closet, or shit like that. But let's share awesome shit to buy in this thread. Stop being depressed, we're still early adopters.

Other urls found in this thread:

technohunt.com/
jomashop.com/a-lange-and-sohne-watch-109-025.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Id honestly buy a shitton of gold

terrible larp, fuckin nerd. at least put some effort into it

Buy more crypto. 4m isn't that much. At least buy 1k ETH and 10k NEO or so. Then get some moonshot coins. Big money isn't even in shitcoins yet and you're already cashing out and spending it on trivial shit, what a waste.

Nice, awesome if you're not bullshitting. How much did you invest and what cryptos?

yeah this is a bad larp, you'd literally be out of money with those spending habits. this is exactly what a poor person would think it would be like though.

>Anyways, what the fuck do I buy?

Come to /trv/ brother, the world awaits you.
What you will acquire will be priceless and will make you a better, more fulfilled human being
(not saying you're a bad person)
Or... you can just keep spending money on material goods and stupid shit you don't need in order to demonstrate to others how ''successful'' you are

I know it's hard to believe that a smart person with risk free starting capital (I put in 45k that I could afford to lose) made a lot of money gambling on extremely volatile crypto currency, but that's because you're a forever poor loser fag who works at mcdonalds and was never exposed to anything good in life. I'm cut from a different cloth than you.

I don't need investment advice. Buying more crypto when I've already made an assload is retarded.

lol no.

45k starting, and I invested in what you'd probably expect (DGB, neo, AE, etc)

lol just... no. Please stop with your grand standing sterotypical poor person perspective. It's boring.

I've traveled the world many times over.

WHAT DO I BUY???

Medic here, the nurse would hang fluids on you faggot not IV steriods. At most she will mix in vitamins

Try harder

sounds like you've bought enough already
you're spending like a nigger
this nest egg handled properly means you can live in comfort for the rest of your life. probably should spend money to make money. if not then i dunno, build a stack of precious metals or something so you don't lose your money to a fiat crash or inflation. travel, do things with your money rather then buying things. if you have everything you want and all the money you need then i guess you need a hobby or something. maybe a few hobbies.

this is how poor people think rich people spend money.

If you're serious, I'm happy to do work for you of any sort. I'm an user that wasn't as lucky with the crash and am looking to make up as much cash as I can, but not going to be a begging fag. I'm great at music (play lots of music), writing, graphics, etc.

If not, honestly, I would say treat yourself to a few nice dinners and vacations. Don't spend your cash on normie females or tell them about your crypto gains. Most of us are not even worth it anyway.

musical instruments*

Crash coming soon tard

>Gold
>Crash
>Cash
>Buy properties

>what do I buy
>instead of investing in smart gainz
OP is defo a poorfag larper

OP is a faggot larper. So many holes in this story.

/thread

technohunt.com/

looks sweet

What Lange did you buy? They are definitely better than the big three :) I have my eye on their 1815 Perpetual Rattrapante

P.S., the answer is buy more watches!
Get waitlisted for the new Pateks the second that they are released at Baselworld, and apply for the ones that require applications.

thanks for the lead user. Emailing them tonight to build them a new site

Hey OP, Veeky Forumstist here. What's your budget for a car and what do you like?

There is are two things that you desperately need, but that you cannot buy.

Common sense.
Pride.

>IV with steroids
>Steroids
>IV

What a shitty larp

buy a boat, it will sink your money faster than your current spending habits

Op is retarded but he isnt wrong. Microdose of antiinflammatory steroid injection or diffused in saline would probably have a marked and quick effect on hangover.

You dont have to rush into buying anything, thats how youll lose money. I would personally take myself out to eat a ton, new appliances (shower, oven, or just new house), get yourself a well if you can. Wont make a big dent in your money and could be useful in the future.

2/10
I was with you until it started getting retarded. Then the troll was way too obvious. Keep working on it though. Maybe tone it down a bit. I get the over the top stuff is supposed to trigger 12yo's, and it will, its just...I dunno, it could be a lot more convincing is all.

tata

Nobody asked you cot jockey - adults are talking here.

Just travel, that's my plan travel and trade.

This thread.

If this is true you should actually start donating your crypto to random people on Veeky Forums. It makes you happier seeing neets be happy. I gave away like $500 in December and felt pretty damn good. I have nothing left in crypto due to my retardedness of margin trading but that's another story. It honestly makes me sad to see all these millionaires of Veeky Forums never give away any of their wealth to the Veeky Forumsbretheren. I gave away 10% of my portfolio and I didn't even break 10K.

Buy yourself a therapist. Larping on an anonymous Chinese kite testing board is not a good sign of your mental health.

>I've traveled the world many times over.

Where have have you been ? Tell me more I'm interested

>Also every time I party I arrange for a nurse to come to my home the next day and give me an IV with steroids...
believed you until this

hint: steroids don't go into the veins, retard.

Buy some ice cold fresh homemade organic raspberry juice.

apartment buildings or rentals

Well, rich people spend money like this because they have a lot of millions. OP isn't rich tho.

no, rich people become rich because they don't spend on stupid shit like this

LARP but i'll still give advice

Diversify your money
You seemed to have wasted a solid 100-150k, which could be going towards new investment opportunities.

Buy restaurant franchises and hire managers, look into long-term bonds and low-risk mutual funds, as well as buying property and renting it out.

If you diversify and don't be an idiot, you will never have to work another day in your life, neither will your kids. Get a broker and an accountant and you'll be made in the shade.
If all else fails, cars.

>4m isn't that much.

i bought myself a bunch of plastic surgery

happiness

subtle

this is bad op, try again

start wiping your ass with hundreds feels amazing get on my level

They spend it when they are finally rich above the 50 million mark, not when they are in the process in becoming rich. That's what I mean. They have so much money that a 45k watch wouldn't affect a dent in their networth. But OP is nowhere that.

wow, what a great medic you must be, fucking loser. Not all steroids are for body builders looking to get huge, many steroids are used for anti-inflammation, like if someone's throat is closing up due to an allergic reaction, a steroid will instantly bring down the inflammation. Not all IV treatment centers use steroids, but many do, you FUCKING IDIOT.

How am I spending like a nigger? Everything I buy improves my life significantly, it's not like I'm spending 20k on bottle service at a club for all my friends.

No, it's how you think poor people who think they are rich spend their money. You don't know anything about money. Be gone, poor faggot.

I own a nice digital piano and guitars already.

Or maybe, MAYBE I could take some money I made and make my life better you retarded faggot.

what holes? kys/

jomashop.com/a-lange-and-sohne-watch-109-025.html

I wanted something simple. I own a few omegas and a zenith, but this is by far my most expensive watch.

I might get a tesla model S or X

read a book for once in your life you stupid fucking faggot.

Yes I've been upgrading my condo. New carpets, hardwood floors, etc. New sink was nice. Home depot does an amazing job with their contractors, btw.

Not larping, and I don't need to convince a faggot like you.

nice try, no.

I studied at Cambridge the summer before college, so I spent a lot of time traveling Europe and have been back many times since. My favorite two places were spain and germany, which are sort of opposites in a way. Italy is nice too, Amalfi coast is BEAUTIFUL, but Italians are fucking retarded... although physically I think they are the best looking Europeans. Been around Asia, have a few chinese friends and I dated a korean girl for two years. The best part about Korea is the night life, and in the rest of asia it's just sight seeing and amazing food. I worked in Mexico for a year, spent a month in Toronto. I mean, what the fuck do you want to know? I've been basically everywhere except the niggery parts of Africa. I've been to the middle east (dubai, egypt, and morocco).

omg, you fucking idiot. YES, SOME DO.

rentals, mostly condos.

>buy a restaurant

Are you fucking retarded? Do you know how difficult running a restaurant is? And how much work you need to put into it?
>muh hire managers
You are clueless as to how difficult it is to find a manager that will allow you to worry very little.

your shift at taco bell is starting soon, be gone.

Sage

you can tell when a person ages by the crows feet

Did you buy any ICOs?

Only two. Aeternity and Bancor. Sold all my Bancor, kept all my AE

Hire a militia and take over a small country in Africa

good move. u should look into rlc now for a 3-4x gain in the next few months.

What kind of traveller are you? I mean, did you travel to those countries for the sole purpose of travelling or did you have to go there for another reason ? What was the longest time you were out of the US ?
Backpack or hotels ?

Wow, what a cool fucking story. Do you ever shut up?

I will admit OP sounds like a faggot.
And why did he post a pic of some ugly teeth whore ?

Shitty larp but ill play along. Be frugal buy silver gold guns and ammo. Go to the gym alot eat paleo and buy the finest grass fed steaks. Train ju jitsu and take piano lessons & learn a 2nd or 3rd language. Aside from that devote yourself to finding a waifu do not display your wealth like the tacky nouve riche soon to be poor again faggot that u are. Buy a nice house in the country i like brick but anything other than vinyl siding. Allow yourself two or three modest luxury purchases and a decent car plus a truck for the farm with your huge garden, bee hives and few head of cattle. Have 3-5 kids homeschool go to church on sundays become active in local goverment /school board.and live off the blue chip stocks and other solid investments u should b making. Or u could just sqaunder your money and fuck hookers and do nothing for yourself or your people.

By another watch you niggerrich larping faggot.

so you make few millions and already buying stuff like you are a bored billionaire seems like the money won't last you long

Buy a flow rider and put it on your balcony. Also deck yourt joint out in art

The longest I've spent outside of the US is 4 months, that was when I was a lot younger though. Now I'll typically go to an area for 3-5 weeks. I'll see tourist attractions but I mainly go to take in the atmosphere of a new place, so I do a lot of walking around, eating, etc. I don't pack my days with too much bullshit because I want to experience life wherever I go.

I don't backpack, I like having a hotel that I can call "basecamp" where no one will disturb me.

no, I don't. fucking faggot.

Yeah I'll buy silver gold guns and ammo and then the NSA can fucking nuke me with electro magnetic weaponry.

You do understand that if you prepare for the apocalypse, and it actually happens, nothing you did prepping for it will matter?

The shit I bought wasn't that crazy. Why are people ITT so shocked by purchases larger than $300.

>>I don't need investment advice. Buying more crypto when I've already made an assload is retarded.
>4m
>an assload
>blows 45k on a watch

I hope this is a larp or you're gonna be begging you boss for a job in less than 5 years

What the fuck I thought people here actually made money in crypto? Does no one here buy nice shit? Live a little you faggots.

You do understand that fine jewelry, such as an a. lange & sohne, is like an investment? It's not some diamond encrusted piece of shit only a nigger rapper would wear, it's a work of art. In many cases these watches appreciate in value over the years.

Do you idiots need lessons in finer living? JESUS.

>25k on nice clothing and shoes

Umm... yes? Varvatos makes amazing dress shirts, bought a bunch of low key burberry (not any of their iconic looking stuff which makes you look like a korean faggot with rich parents), a few common projects shoes, RL outwear, TR jeans (guys will think you're a fag, but girls love it), Ben sherman, ted baker, boss, are some of my favorites.

How you look is an investment

I also play music and produce.

Www.soundcloud.com/dotMPEG

Share the wealth you fuck.
Welcome to being hated for the rest of your life.

>but girls love it

You sound like a beta, man.
Care to post your pic to prove me wrong ?

Cool brag. Buy some class. Wait, you can’t.

I like the float tank idea. My plan once I have that sort of money is to do a full health check up and take care of all hidden and obvious medical problems. From the things you are saying it sounds like you have probably already done this though.

Stem cell injections into all your joints? Hope on some gear and HGH like Stallone?

If I had even more I would buy some land and set up a garage where I can tune up cars and drift them around on some track.

Just remember, the creator of the universe is going to torture this OP faggot for eternity after he dies.

>dressing for girls
lmfao

If you spent 45k on a watch and 25k on clothes, you must be a nigger. Go ahead and buy those tacky rims you want for your Cadillac before you go broke and then get the fuck off of biz nigger.

all these faggot larping millionaires and not one proves it

This guy acting like 2.4 in socal is shit

You know buying designer clothes is somewhat faggy. I'm rather poor myself but a close friend's father is a somewhat famous plastic surgeon here in Germany and he has all his clothes made by small manufactories. Travels to italy once a year to have his shoes resoled or made new ones specifically for him and so on. Has his local tailor for shirts and suits.

Seriously this guy looks lit as fuck. He'd never wear a fucking tshirt you can buy online, even if it cost 300€.

That's the way I would do it if I was rich.

OP please buy some gold and silver. USD won't exist in a decade or two and when it crashes millions will FOMO into precious metals.

Watch this series for info as to why USD (and all other paper money) will die:
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU

friendly reminder all millionaire threads are larps unless proven with a blockchain signature
(if claiming to have a boring as hell turbonormalfag lifestyle wasn't enough of a hint)

only losers use terms like "beta" to define people.

Cool faggoty response. Buy some butthurt cream, oh wait, ur still a fag.

I did a DNA test and went a doctor to do full blood work, stool sampling, urine, etc. I have actually been looking into stem cell IVs in Panama. Do you have experience with this?

I will look into this. Thanks.

You do understand that gold is worthless for many reasons, right? It will never return as a central currency. It was only used in the past because it is hard to fake. Our economic system is so complicated that nothing short of a complete apocalypse will bring back gold, and you'd have bigger problems than "hurrr converted my bitcoin into gold durrrr" if that shit actually happened.

If you think I'm going to log into all my shit and screen cap everything and spend the time to redact all the sensitive information then you're fucking crazy.

lol this dude is either a nigger or gay af

>trying to call me stupid while telling me that gold is worthless

Instead of being fucking retarded, read watch the series i linked.

>Our economic system is so complicated that nothing short of a complete apocalypse will bring back gold

Don't worry it's on the way.

lol, you got jewed on a watch. Looks like almost any other bullshit chink watch and does what your smartphone can do.

buy indices in the stock market and hedge them with put options.

Also maybe get yourself a nice gun if you're in the US, a custom fitted high quality leather jacket, and take a nice vacation trip to somewhere fancy and exotic like Okinawa or Prague.

If an actual financial apocalypse happens you'd want food, water, and weapons, not gold. Gold is for faggots and boomers.

yo you are me except i got like 4x

socal too let’s link up

>only losers use terms like "beta" to define people

Nah bro
I'm actually a poorfag that travels a lot
But I'm not a beta like you. Couldn't care less about expensive shit to impress women
picrelated some girl I met in Mexico and ended up fucking within one hour

Buy an island in Fiji. $1M.

Learn to surf and get a lot of dope surf equipment. Very fulfilling, you should already be into it as a SoCal nigger.

Snowboard & Ski stuff. Motorbike. Parasail. Sailboat. Tons of cool extreme sports aren't even dangerous but are cost prohibitive to poorfags.

If you're really crazy, pay to climb mountains or get wingsuit lessons.

Personal skatepark. Huge trampoline. Personal paintball course on some land out in the country.

Hire a badass karate master to personally teach you.

These are all things that will be good investments in yourself. I'd say all of them would be money well spent.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA is that you??

You look like a retarded beach bum. You may not buy nice shit to impress women but that's because you're fucking jungle beasts like the girl pictured. When I was in Mexico I could literally walk into a club and leave with a girl within 15 minutes if I wanted to.

My last girlfriend was the daughter of one of a silicone valley tech guy worth about 1B. Don't think she'd go for your smelly ass. Also nice calves losers. Keep banging south american monkeys who worship whitemen, low hanging fruit sure is fun, isnt it?

thanks for the suggestions, no offense but all the stuff you listed is shit poor people think they would do if they had money.

Unless you're into that kind of shit and are like a Joe Rogan type, then you're not going to want to go wing suit flying when you're rich. That shit is so fucking dangerous you'd have to be retarded to do it if your life was worth anything to anyone.

Buy an island then you pussy

>all these post december poorfags
anyone that got in early 2017 would be a multimillionaire

yeah I'll just go buy an island. sounds like a real fuckin plan.

Trying a bit hard.

awful larp

Into music? Start a record label. Very profitable and fulfilling

>this dude still hasn't posted anything

um... no thanks.

Can we stop posting stupid fucking ideas that stupid poor people fantasize about that are not grounded in any sort of reality?