Who the hell said we wouldn’t go below 8k again?

Who the hell said we wouldn’t go below 8k again?

she is repellant

>hey look at me I am a hole that is worthless unless using me as a hole and even that dies when I turn 30

how to spot a virgin 101

you're gay mate

Brainlets. The charts are following my exact predictions going back to the fall.. and I'm a fucking dumbass. If you honestly didn't see this coming... you're dumber than a dumbass.

sometimes when i'm out and i see a pretty girl showing off her body/tits in tight clothes i just want to make her pay for making me feel like i do. who is she to stir up these feelings and then know i will nevr have a chance with her? what makes her feel so safe? does she think the police will save her? does she think they will be fast enough to stop what i will do?

GAAYYY

indeed, gay for reckognizing a hole
makes sense

You're a fucking creepy loser dude. That's why no girl will ever touch your dick.

Prove him wrong.

if that's your immediate reaction after seing that gif, you're either gay or low-test. Not looking good in any way

gay
virgin

>recognize that she is purely a sex object
>mention my observation
>im sexually attracted to men or have low test
I fear for the future of mankind.

anybody who likes this girl's sense of style is an utter pleb. the plebbest of pleb with the WORST taste ever! i would highly suggest spending some of your winnings on improving your taste in women and life in general. there are far more important things in life that your p/l.

>what makes her feel so safe? does she think the police will save her? does she think they will be fast enough to stop what i will do?
the state of Veeky Forums

mate, it's ok, just don't be in denial about it. either come out of the closed or look for a doctor for TRT, it will help you

>he fell for the low T meme
You know thats a meme made up to make money off of desperate retards like you?

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

truth

t. elliot rodger

The same retards who always buy at ATH, we are going to 1k bois

Brainlets. The charts are following my exact predictions going back to the fall.. and I'm a fucking dumbass. If you honestly didn't see this coming... you're dumber than a dumbass.

Based user

Soyboy triggered

good god dude. girls aren't that hard to get.

please seek help Jackson

This is what separates the fags from stronghands

43,250 by December 3 2018 get ready

Based user. Dont listen to thirsty b-fags

>mfw I ran up behind some whore walking out of a club and knocked her out with a single punch

Dumb roastie.

showed her lmao

>tiny tits

But a fairly pretty face, she has nice thighs and probably a nice ass but why the terrible outfit...there’s something disturbing/disgusting about the way the slices of material dig into her thigh

God damn I want to watch her get blacked

The good old days, dragging these hot drugged up fuck puppets off to rail quick in a corner.

Why? You're not the one that'll be populating it.

> t. the supreme gentleman