Coinfess

Coinfess

I don't do any trading, I just shitpost here.

Sometimes I blast really loud synthwave like Perturbator while watching the charts and act like I'm in a really cool montage segment of a movie about crypto.

I come here daily from my discord group to shill Jibrel Network. It’s just another shitcoin but I get paid in Ether to post in the jibrel threads and on reddit. It’s decent money.

I bought 18 BTC for $500 and sold all of them for $550

That is cool as fuck dude. I love Perturbator.

after a year worth of convincing my dad to invest he finally gave me 20k, made 40k during the bullrun then blew almost all of it trying to trade, he still thinks im up around 50k because i lied on delta

I bought AIX at 30898 sats because someone on Veeky Forums told me it would moon due to being new on cukoin and then I bought more at a dip that wasn't even close to the bottom and then I bought MORE AT ANOTHER DIP AND NOW IT'S LIKE HALF OF WHAT MY LAST BUY WAS FUCK

$1 Doge EOM

i sold at the bottom and bought back in at the top and sold for 8k. also all my money is in tether on binance. hoping i lose it all so i can stop sucking so much cock

I went all in on Nano thinking it could actually replace bitcoin as the main currency coin.

Long story short, reality is kicking in, and I'm realising that crypto investor guy on youtube was right and this probably is a pump and dump.

I got dumped on.

Bought at 3500 in September, sold at 5900 recently. Bought at 8400.....

I hope to god you didn’t sell yet.

Get

Me too, I get paid 0.000001 ETH per day. Feeds my whole family.

I dont know anything about crypto

>Perturbator
Nice, first heard about them thanks to the With Open Gates GEX video that had Humans Are Such Easy Prey playing in the background.

them? Perturbator is a he. Just a guy and he’s a god.

I dont own meme coins and desperately want btc to fail, so I spam pink wojaks to try and get weak hands to sell and crash the market.

Oh shit

I convinced my former boss to buy in a few months ago. Set up his wallet for him, kept his private key. He has no clue how crypto works. When the price started falling, I sent 80% of his ETH to myself and cashed out. Since all he heard about was "muh bubble popping", he thought he literally lost ETH because the market crashed.

He's a fucking idiot :)

Been listening to this since I heard about crypto in 2011. Shits so cash to smoke weed and trade to. Currently listening to the Android Love Mixtapes while pumping VTC

Your an asshole, give him his money back

How do I get some of this monies
Is it really as simple as posting about it?

I typed em and it corrected to them, pls no bully

He still owes me back pay (granted, about 1/10th of what I got from him, kek). Fuck him. That's what he gets for listening to a shill (me) and investing in something he doesn't understand anything about.

What am I looking at???

Memetics

I"m 100% in on LINK.

I would go further, but then I'd be in more debt :/

i lost money on a pump n dump, only have 1k in crypto

I don't even know what a bitcoin is...or blockchain, I struggle to even read graphs.

Disco Inferno best track.

That's not very nice. Also how much did he lose? If it's a lot then he will inevitably figure it out.

Go all in on my new ERC20 token. It's designed to help minorities and women get into crypto, and I'm shilling it at schools with big SJW tech programs. It's worth 1 satoshi right now. Even if it goes to a cent, you're be a millionaire. Just get out before I exit scam these liberal faggots

Good tastes user, I'll make sure to do that too.

Down 75%. I wished I had exited mid-December last year.

About 5k. He's convinced that I lost 15k. He's a gay republican black guy from the sticks, he can barely figure his own life out. Niggerfaggot should have paid me on time, oh well, he's running his business into the ground anyway

You sound like a lowlife. That's just my opinion anyway.

So basically you shorted with 100x leverage. Just pay him his initial investment in coins back and hell still make money on the next bull run.

didnt buy eth when it was sub $10

You sound like a poorfag

No, fuck him. He deserves to lose money.

I didn't lock in my btc at 15k

>held through my ath
>sold the literal bottom of the dip
some people were just meant to stay poor forever

i have 0.02 eth left

I got drunk last night and invested all my assets in Pork Rind futures

solid plan with keto being popular and all.

im really close to my sisters soon to be husband, instead of using the 20k he saved for her wedding ring he gave it to me to invest for him, now he thinks he has enough for her ring and a down payment but i dont have the balls to tell him i only have 5k left

I do this too...

I've been making FUD threads about bitcoin dropping back to 6k all week because I missed buying the dip at 6k and secretly want it to go back down.

I've had .0.3324 of a Bitcoin on an exchange for 4 years and I didn't do anything with it.

In other news I was going to put 5k on Ven a few days ago in the dip and my fucking transfer got delayed. I would have doubled my money already.

Same.

13k -> 65k -> 15k and now a nocoiner

Ok "Grandmas Boy"

Youre casually discussing getting paid to post spam propaganda here? Fuck off Pajeet shitcoiner! I hope your entire family gets hepatitis!

I accidentally deleted 2 million dollars,

Now i'm back to 5k.

Yes.. deleted...
yes i'm serious.

Why is this a meme?

I can't stop touching my penis.

I bought the dip.

You are not a good person.

pls no

Dude.

I'm sorry.

>No, fuck him. He deserves to lose money.
That's honestly what a psychopath would say.

I lost 10 BTC yolo margin trading a chop

$80k out the fucking window like that

may father dub trips erase my sins for p-panic selling and fomoing

Same

I’m putting my whole stack in b0x and I haven’t even seen their whitepaper

I don't want to believe this.

Held through my ATH and sold at $7,200. 12 hours later would've made another $10,000.

Debt free now, though, feels fucking amazing....and I will rebuild.

Fuck it.

how

Put $15,000 in crypto in the past month. I'm down 6 grand right now. I own a shitload of Qtum and Fun.

this is me irl

I would kill myself.

Why are you even on Veeky Forums?
You suck at investing.

>gay
>republican
>black

Now I know you're larping. Only faggot in this story is you.

Double down by investing in dialysis equipment manufacturers

Autistic music

You sounds like a true piece of shit with no dignity and self-respect.

never all in

On a related note, I bought VEN right at the bottom, jusy as it started to rally, then it went down another 2 bucks

I masturbated during an actual confession (screen not face to face) when I was 15 on a $10 dare

I only got into crypto just so I could buy a top of the line graphics card with the profit money. One for gaming and another for mining. I'm down -$800 so far. When I'm all green it'll be like I never spent a dime.

I didn't buy the dip.

lol you realize
he (or smart nephew or anybody he shows wallet to) will notice he declined in ETH value
you will be fucked by feds
over a measly 10k no less
gl with them black bois in prison

I bought 1500 dollars of XVG at 100 sats last year around september and i sold it for 130 sats when I saw my bag come back into green

I laughed too hard at this
t. guy who invested in pork bellies for the same reason

Good idea, SJWs will buy anything if you spout off all the buzzwords needed to activate their lizard brains and open their wallets
Nice, fuck em

Panic sold some bitcoin at 7k after holding for years, even though I know it's going to recover to beat the ATH sometime this year. Was just afraid of a 1-2 month long bear market because I don't work, live off all my cryptogains, and had hardly any cash in the bank.

Also fucked up my XRB gains by panic selling it at the wrong times.

I knew staring at the charts 24/7 would lead me to making poor emotional decisions but I did it anyways because I'm addicted.

Still pretty close to making it though.

I wouldn't even be able to confess this anonymously, if not a larp I'm sorry.

I want to use my fortune for eugenics. By subsiding the kids of parents will both IQ over 120 I will save the white race.

Some slant eyes will make it too.

story/pics/further details?

OUCH
Nice how much do you have now and what was your Initial

I WANT MY MONEY BACK GOD DAMNIT

I had 7k originally, I'm at 400k now. Had a million at the peak of the bull. That probably isn't close to making it I suppose. For me 6-7mil is making it, but this is crypto so I don't doubt I will get there just by being a lazy fuck and learning from my mistakes.

So close to being a legendary post

im 100% jnt

i make "who here getting JUST'd right now" threads everyday regardless of if my portfolio is up or down

i make who wagecuck here threads everyday before and after i finish work

i always reference biz archive to fuck over larpers and general retards (through their file name) but if they were to do the same to me id get fucked over hard because i shitpost non stop on this board

i ridicule normies that browse this board at every opportunity, not realising that im kind of a normie myself

and worst of all, i buy most of the shitcoins that are shilled on Veeky Forums (with the exception of non erc20 coins that are only traded on no name exchanges)

please forgive me lord as i cannot forgive myself

>thread dies with my confession

looks like i got JUST'd this time

You sound like a poorfag.
It's the truth. He's closeted AF.
His whole family is niggers. Nobody's gonna figure that shit out. Plus he dropped all his bags during the crash as to not lose any more money.
See, you get it.

Also lrn2read. Dude literally thinks that's what happens when the market crashes, that your crypto just goes away. He's an idiot.

I'm all in on nano
I unironically believe in ETC
I bought a few grams of MXE with 80BTC back in the day

I have nocoin and just come here to make threads about how pathetic you all are.