How fucking delusional are all of you?

What the fuck is going on in your retard ass brains that you can't see what is happening here? Don't you realize it's over? You missed your chance. This market is not going to make anyone rich anymore. Think about everyone that is in now. Sorority girls, Katy Perry, the boomer next door, my own grandmother (who made me purchase the crypto for her LMAO), my mother, my younger sister, my brother, people in college are talking about this all the time. And guess what? I live in the fucking rural midwest. I'm not some urbanite San Franciscan faggot.

Are all these people going to get rich? They all bought in in December, just like many of you. Is everyone going to make thousands of dollars in cryptocurrency? Newsflash, no. Bitcoin was overbought as fuck, it went through a textbook bubble, and now the show is over. You could've bought a Litecoin for 3 dollars exactly one year ago. Which coin is going that this year? All these fucking coins are overbought, every fucking alt tripled or more late December early January. And guess what? They've done fucking NOTHING since, except bleed out.

Oh, but I can hear the retards in chorus now. "MY COIN HAS A LEGIMITATE USE CASE NOT LIKE BITCOIN". Okay, great, your token supports a network that is basically a glorified barcode scanner. Awesome. The product will be out in three years. Great. So what exactly will that token be worth? Oh, it's going to the moon? How the fuck do you know? VEN hit nine dollars at one point during a mass speculative frenzy of retards from reddit. What makes you think it will ever be that high again? Great, it's useful in the real world, that means it has to have a really high value? Why couldn' it work with five dollar VEN? Oh, you're not sure?

How fucking delusional do you have to be to think everyone is going to get rich? Huh? You, your next door neighbor, every 19 year old in their dorm room, we're all gonna get rich huh?

"JUST HODL XDDDD AND YOU GET RICH!"

Yeah, maybe if you bought in last year. Not this year you fucking retards. The show is over, you can't make everyone rich, it's mathematically impossible. It's time to stop the delusion, there are hundreds of pieces of vaporware that are way overbought. You can hold on to them for years but they'll never be as high as they were in January. You and everyone else rushed into worthless, useless vaporware thinking it'd make you rich. It's time to realize you were too late.

>You missed your chance
>t. 2012
>t. 2013
>t. 2014
>t. 2015
>t. 2016
>t. 2017

Just sold everything. Thanks.

see you next year mother FUDder

Thanks for the coins.

>he sold at 6k thinking it would dip, fudding desperately it's still at 8k he's fucked

Hey Nick, what's going on big guy?

>you can't make everyone rich
that's why normies sell at the bottom after reading fud like this.
the marketcap can easily go to several trillion, and can become decoupled from the US economy. We already see individual coins jump out of correlation with the rest.

>if le bubble pops le market just shuts off and everyone packs up and goes home, unplugs the mining equipment, stops accepting crypto as payment, stops developing dapps, no more contracts that execute themselves, no more borderless finance, no more trustless consensus, history is over for all time and we all live exactly just like boomers forever and ever, amen.

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT GUYS!

HODL! HODL! EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON PLANET EARTH IS GOING TO GET RICH! HODL!

Nicks stream was pretty comfy. Good taste in movies that lad has

Pretty much this. It's FUD like this that made me second guess mining bitcoin back in 2012. Everyone on this shitty site saying oh no it's not worth it to mine btc you missed your chance well if i would have followed through and not uninstalled the mining software that same day I might have actually made it you faggots

FUCKKK guess its time for me to go back to Veeky Forums, it was fun guys

I don't understand gay people

I'm a simple man. I see the mass fud, I buy.

Great fucking point man! This will go on forever, we should never even ask ourselves what it would take for this pattern to stop, such as potential buyers running out. Nope, you'll still be able to get rich in 2154 doing nothing but sitting in your room if you just buy and HODL!

R u gonna short it?

Hey op why do you think saying fuck fuckity fuck will make ppl listen to you?

Also how much did u lose?

The normie adoption isn’t nearly what you think it is. We’ve got a few solid years of gains ahead of us.

>samefagging this hard

VEN price is directly tied to its real world use, retard. Businesses are buying the same coins we are.

I already have plenty to make it so I’m not worried

judging by your tone, you prob bought high and sold low. It sounds like you're trying to rationalize your decision.

this.

Rationalize what decision? The one that I made in your head? It's time to get rid of the delusions buddy boy, IT'S OVER.

interesting that you would see a male body and immediately think about gay sex...

the decision to sell at whatever you thought was the top and stay out forever?

>tfw LINK will be the last and biggest moon to ever happen
couldn't be comfier. holding this magical token absolutely no FUD has an effect on me

In case you haven't figured it out op sold at 5900 and was so confident he could buy back lower and now he's about to kill himself if you don't sell

next faggot in line please state your fud about crypto. all opinions will be heard by the court of basket weaving financial intellectuals and then be swiftly discarded.
Any further concerns can be taken up with the SEC and the IRS at your own risk. enjoy your stay in cryptohell.

I didn't even read
You're short sighted as fuck

I just want 30k out of my 2k anyway. Not chasing the lambo.

0/10 FUD.

maybe I actually would if he wasn't wearing fucking sneakers

I JUST WANT THIS SHIT TO CRASH SO I CAN BUY BACK IN

BUT IT REFUSES TO DROP AGAIN.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

> everyone and its dog is in already
> total market cap less than a single large corp

Thanks. Sold all my classic stocks cuz already mass adopted for ages.

It will BBY just w8 for 7, 7.5k