BINANCE IS LYING, HERE IS THE PROOF

From Twitter,

''SOLD OUT 167 BTC and BNB SHUT DOWN..weird right??''

Those chinkz are pulling the plug before its too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961459688473640960
twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961461370834206720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Use your brain fool, why would binance pull the plug? They are making a killing.

Wont be a killing if most crypto tanks severely and market truly does crash. Imagine how expensive their operation must be in fiat. They arent paying their investors and employees and debt off in crypto. Ive always wondered what would happen to exchanges when the market actually crashes, hopefully we wont see today, but it could happen.

Lol folks, something fishy is going on.

Kucoin is down too. The chinkz have inside info of something huge that is going to happen

>Kucoin is down too
Nope it's up for me...

Its just Americans going to bed and Asia and Europe waking up and immediately selling.

They dont make their money off of crypto prices. They make it off of every crypto trade. As long as volume is high (which it is) they will profit nicely.

EXIT SCAM
X
I
T
S
C
A
M

Omg I has a feeling yesterday that something was off. Pulled everything out of Binance and Kuckcoin
Shit is suspicious af

people dont stop trading when the market goes down retard. thats why you buy exchange coins. during the gold rush sell shovels etc etc

You fud spreading faggots are all retarded. Binance was having sync issues with almost 50% of their customers. Myself included. I got a response within an hour and my funds were back to me in no time. They're going into downtime fixing it so that they don't get flooded with support requests.

Glad I sent my coins to bittrex. Binance is crooked.

They have to sell the crypto for fiat at some point.

God you're a retard

Glad I sent my coins to mtgox. Binance is crooked.

Glad I sent my coins to coinsmarkets. Binance is crooked.

>trading on chink crypto exchanges
>hasnt moved his coins to scottrade

kek, enjoy getting exit scammed by the chinks

HEY HEY HEY

anime fags are learning chinks aren’t their friends after all

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961459688473640960

just now

Glad I send my coins to BitGrail. Binance is crooked.

binance also makes a lot of money off of far above cost withdrawal fees and a completely fictional and dishonest token decimal system

Reminder
>database out of sync
Is code for
>we've discovered our hot wallet is missing funds
GOXED.COM

>not using BitInstant Made in America in 2018
thats what you get for trusting chinks

Crypto Lark just said they were hacked. Some shitcoin dev confirmed it.

>t. pathetic desperate cuckolded weakhands who sold at 6k and will say and do anything to bring down the price again

Fuck every single one of you, you're disgusting.

>some shitcoin dev

TEN MORE HOURS
twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961461370834206720

buying exchange coins is like trying to make a shovel out of gold and selling it

WANK

I TOLD YOU ALL BINANCE WOULD EXIT SCAM US AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! BTC IS HIGH, MY ALTS ARE HIGH, AND I CAN’T SELL SHIT!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Glad i sent my coins to coinmarketcap. Binance is crooked.

I've literally never used Binance before because Bittrex served my needs well. All of a sudden Bittrex announces it will de-list FUN. So I just sent all my FUN tokens to Binance. Finally using Binance, then this shit happens.

I can't help but think it's all FUN related. They're having an incredible week right now, and so much trading volume for FUN moved to Binance

so what's really happening?

Idk this board finds something to freak out over every 10 minutes

what am i gonna do ?

Nobody knows who's FUDing anymore. Binance is fine, just upgrading their systems.

no one gives a shit about FUN

>He didn't buy the dip at 6k

Sorry user.

It just sucks because if it tanks or moons no one can trade. forced hodl during bear market

THIS THREAD IS EXPERIENCING ORGANIZED FUD

DO NOT TRUST WHAT IS IN THIS THREAD AS THEY ARE DOING IT ON PURPOSE.

People are just worried because they can't access their funds for 10 hours without warning man

>cryptofags getting scammed out of their money AGAIN
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Its ok the chinks who stole it are probably more happy about it then the virgins on /biz so the happiness in the world did increase.

orignally started a planned upgrade that they weren't going to need downtime for. Ended up needing downtime. Need to resynch backup or someshit.

>Those chinkz are pulling the plug before its too late.

Oh for fuck sake, FUD properly nigger. Binance is in JAPAN you dumbass - the MOST crypto-friendly government of all since they want Crypto gains to make up for not getting in on the ground for Internet tech.

So sorry, no more dip OP. We're going STRAIGHT to the Moon.

My guess is that NANO got stolen. All exchanges have had problems implementing the wallets for it, and withdrawals only got opened up today.

Kucoin is working fine I just bought some thekey

T.binance ceo

Whew I'd kill myself if I was any of you.

G O O K S

STAKE IT TILL YA MAKE IT

Binance is the BEST exchange fuck off fudders. Too bad if i cant get to watching charts at morning but i should stay away anyway for my coins are golden.