$2 by EOM?

$2 by EOM?

that would be nice

oh look, it's that rocket that only goes sideways

;)

No, because being over $1 defeats the purpose of this coin

Are we really going to have many moons while we're crashing lads?

This

How so? They say the same thing with Ripple but it hit more than that.

being over $1 defeats the whole purpose, its in the whitepaper. I think the exchanges don't let you trade above $1, the nodes reject it. thats why it didn't go above $1 on the megapump.

>its in the whitepaper
where?
Because you can't have less than 6 dollars?

the coin market cap is too high and so much is already priced in like fairx.io if anything this coin will shadow the market overall and pump on fairx rumour and dump when fairx turns out to be nothing, and believe me it will be a nothing. Oh and food for thought to get regulations with fiat to currency for any currency to any crypto... expect fairx to be ready some time next year

Lmao

You heard it here first guys, literally nothing coming up will move the price of this coin. Jesus Christ you little queer.

test test

Coins were airdropped to every bitcoin owner, and the price has been three times this high before.

shut up. you already fucekd my BAT holdings with this.

75 cents muh trigga.

> I think the exchanges don't let you trade above $1, the nodes reject it. thats why it didn't go above $1 on the megapump.

>He thinks nodes control prices on exchanges.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>revolutionizes the remittance market
>will allow you to trade alt coins without buying BTC or ETH first.
>her derrr will never reach more than $1
XLM is the only coin I hold now, fuck diversification if you know what is going to work in the future

This guy fucking gets it.

Holding 30k //COMFY//

lol I'm 100% sure it went well above $1 during the bull run, closer to $2 I'm pretty sure.

Hmm

One of my first questions when I entered cyrpto is why the exchanges even exist if things like XLM can be made.

If exchanges can be bypassed I'll feel better to knowing I have more options to move shit around.

retard

2$ literally never. I got fucking baited into HODLing this and now I'm ~65% down.

lol, did you buy it at the ATH or something?

lmao

Bough at around 3500 sold 4000 and then I bough again at 4750 because it was looking good and didn't sell during the recent moon

>What if you didn't need to buy ETH or BTC to buy all these thousands of alt coins? No no, thats a dumb idea, no one will ever make money on that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>bought at 5 cents

Fucking go back to plebbit newfag. Sell your coins at the bottom please. I am still not done accumulating.

So you aren't down. Lol what the fuck are so many kids doing on Veeky Forums?