Not dabbling in black magic to increase bitcoin price

>Not dabbling in black magic to increase bitcoin price.

This enchantment should send us to 15k by Friday

How do you like your crocs OP I would like to get a pair they seem comfy

Hi, I'm from /x/ and I just wanted to point out that this gay shit will not only insult the Great Infernal Ones, but will pretty much guarantee your eternal torment.
Stay poor, you should have bought ZPE during the ico

Normies loathe them. That's good enough reason to waltz around in a pair.

None of your magick works unless you use human blood and organs. It also wont do very much unless you use untainted innocent blood (IE child or severely mentally ill). Has to be a sacrifice, blood donation does not work.

Pretty much what I'm thinking. Plus I grow pot so I'd actually put em to use.

You're not powerful enough to influence the outcome of bitcoin, it's being influenced by the collective consciousness of millions of people. Your intent should be focused on the value of your own portfolio so that you "coincidentally' make all the right moves to get there.

NO NO NO NO NO!!!! LET IT DIP TO 5k FIRST YOU FUCKING WITCH WHORE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>untainted innocent blood (IE child or severely mentally ill)
Good thing I'm retarded.

thx 4 this

anyone here read this? there is a pdf out there somewhere, worth reading.

OK just do not fuck this up user

We're dabbling in meme magic to increase LINK price instead.

Why are you wasting your time with that? Everyone knows meme magic is the only real magic.

i hope you're sacrificing those ugly ass crocs to whatever dumbass fagot tree spirit you worship

alright...well.. whatever works i guess...man

>implying memetic magic isn't actively molding our perceived reality around us as we gather here

it's 2016 /pol/ all over again. we're witnessing collective manifestations of our will. we are achieving CHIM/seeing through the matrix/writing and casting sigils.

what I'm trying to say is buy LINK today faggot, $1K EOY.

top faggot

>we're witnessing collective manifestations of our will
Purchase "The Secret" today!

This unironically

Sacrifice one chicken every full moon.
It’ll work

yes, 'the secret' got DJT elected.

Hi I am from /x/ too and all I have to say is that the only deities you interact with are the ones you believe in when dealing with "magic" so it must suck you got stuck with those faggots

> resorting to black magic

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

please kill yourself instead of learning magic thanks

>not utilizing ancient technology

What are you a nigger?

this bruh chaoses

link $1K end of year or I'll fuck this wall

The 2000 year old ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs on magic, said to use crocodiles, not a pair of crocs.

i'm growing my hair out and can literally feel the subtle but growing energy of Sergey and LINK getting stronger the longer my hair gets. this shit is no joke.

SIGH
You cant control the price of something with Magik, its impossible, thats not how majik works, it can only effect you and your presence