Oh my fucking god

Oh my fucking god. Binance got hacked. I'm not even trolling here Veeky Forums. I really hope that you guys didn't have money on Binance. I kept all of my crypto in cold storage, but a buddy of mine legitimately lost about 30% of his coins.

This is seriously going to fuck the entire market as word starts to spread. Please for the love of god, keep your money off of exchanges. I'm also going to be opening up a small short position. You guys should consider opening one too.

Good luck and godspeed Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000713851-System-Upgrade-Extension
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Veeky Forums BTFO

Link?

fake

fake and gay

GAY-TRADERS MTGOXD

Fake, it's not written in broken english.

this cant be happening, i literally had my wifes sons entire college fund on binance.. we're fucking ruined!

Asians. Any idiot that uses them doesn't know asian business . Morons and their money are soon separated

Fuck off fudster

why the fuck are a bunch of people trying to fud binance all of a sudden?

Where do I invest in FakeGay coin? I want a lambo too.

E X I T S C A M

WHY THE FUCK IS IT NOT DROPPING BACK BELOW 6k

FUCK THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ching chong what the fuck say?

"Binance under investigation. CEO is on the run"
kek

i can't believe we share a planet with these beetles. their writing looks like bad sci-fi.

Buy in bro the bears dead. It really sucks but it's better than watching it take off without you.

FAKE

"Binance CEO extracts 200 million from company ledger before dissapearing"

Xi JinPing to meet king of Netherlands. Nothing about Binance. Someone just copied the Binance picture into a random article.

links you stupid fucking faggots. provide links.

nobody is going to act on a goddamn image. you are both literal fucking retards. go to sleep and don't wake up.

I'm pretty fucking sure soon as I buy in the bogs will dump it

>He thinks he's not buying in, pump it.

ku coin is a safe haven

SELL SELL SELL

The good news is that Goldman Sachs was able to get their money out before this happened, so you don't need to worry about THAT.

Holy fuck it’s real. We’re so fucked.
Save us queen of Veeky Forums

They didn't buy the dip, and they're SO fucking mad.

Wow man, Veeky Forums sucks tonight. Fuck this, I'm out.

OP, you should have cut out the part that says, "Open original." Having it on their shows that this is an edited image. Nice try, but don't miss the finer details.

>something called cuck coin

wow, monster eats the crypto

nah it shows that its a link on discord you brainlet

This is actually a taste of how good old 4 chan used to be before redditors flooded the place

FUCK I AM 100% BNB

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SELL SELL SELL

BUT I CANT

its real.

Its not real.

its uncertain

could be real

ask again later

Guys what is with all this binance posting? I don't want to look, I have 100% of my coins on there. Legers are back ordered until March

Looks like we got chinked again

I'm all in on shitcoins. That makes me immune to hackers.

>I’m not even trolling here
God I hope your shitfolio tanks faggot, karma is coming to fuck you in the ass

>he thinks we're real
>make it keep rising slowly forever until he buys in at which point dump it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Check the CEO's twitter, the server crashed, backup is syncing now - will be back up in a few hours. We're only fucked when Ver makes a video saying we're good.

Still waiting on data copy, it will take a while, another 10 hrs at the current estimate. Due to the unexpected length of time, we will allow 30 mins for people to withdraw orders before trading resumes when system is back.

la bestia peludo...

He's said to be armed and dangerous, but others say that it's pointless to go after him since he will undoubtedly continue to get away with this.

What website do you think you're on?

funny

So fake

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000713851-System-Upgrade-Extension

>He didn't buy the dip at 6k

Sorry user.

THIS THREAD IS EXPERIENCING ORGANIZED FUD

DO NOT TRUST WHAT IS IN THIS THREAD AS THEY ARE DOING IT ON PURPOSE.

OMG IT'S REAL