This isn't even a joke anymore

do you people understand the power of human will?
If you would all stop bashing and spreading negativity, we could collectively will this into existence.
Visualize link in your mind every night before you go to sleep, think about everything you will do with your wealth. But there is a catch, these all must be positive thoughts and we all have to do it every night.
I really didn't believe that we could collectively alter reality until literal magic was happening before my eyes.
This is the chosen coin. Get in now. Prepare for literal war.
Join sergey, join Veeky Forums, join CHAINLINK.
Lets meme this motherfucker to the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/earth/story/20170215-the-strange-link-between-the-human-mind-and-quantum-physics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cringe as fuck. This is how you know someone made a bad investment and emotions are too deep.

I know what you're getting at here user but other people's willpower have no affect in your universe. it's literally just you. Your willpower is also controlling theirs. So stop shilling and meditate on it alone

>mundane detected

LMAOO

>All these dubs

you are a negative person, and all you do is spread negativity to try to make your sad existence seem a little less pitiful.
This investment means nothing to me. This is more than that. I feel bad that your mind isnt capable of understanding more than just your small existence.

Dont focus on LINK, focus on your own personal wealth. Less opposing thoughts from others and will come about in unexpected ways 0_0

*tips fedora*

This unironically.

I don't give a shit about link but... this does work if you're persistent with it.

>asking autistic racist subhumans to think positive

thats where you are wrong. its our universe. there is no difference between mine and yours.

tfw the chainlink meme magic was real all along

You're MUCH better off focusing on your own than asking these demons to help you in fact you're hindering yourself posting here let alone asking for help in something like that

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFERMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

green doesn't lie

$1K LINK end of year.

bbc.com/earth/story/20170215-the-strange-link-between-the-human-mind-and-quantum-physics

it's real.

Link is one with KEK. praise kek. kek always prevails

>bbc.com/earth/story/20170215-the-strange-link-between-the-human-mind-and-quantum-physics

It's real
>all of it

Fuck LINK and fuck YOU

>the-strange-link-between-the-human-mind-and-quantum-physics
>the-strange-link
>link

We're gonna make it bros

This book caught my eye in a book store a couple years ago. The message is a really simple one. It just repeats over and over in different ways the method of transmuting thought into reality. 1. Desire 2. Physical Immobility 3. The feeling of the wish fulfilled.

That's fucking it. I practiced every night before going to bed and EVERY FUCKING THING CAME TRUE eventually.

this
poor deluded linkies...

explain physical immobility?

I got into link because of the memes, AssBlaster, and actual research. But now it has meme magic, the most legitimate proof there is. We WILL reach 1k within 5 years. Link is too tied with all of crypto to not reach extraordinary heights with a 20 trillion marketcap. Also, check em.

Fuck it, I believe. Sign me the fuck up.

welcome aboard. next stop, the FUCKING MOON

It's literally just being still and meditating. What I do is count my breaths from 10 down to 1 times and mentally go through every part of my body and completely relax every muscle. Usually by 5 cycles of this I'm in a state so relaxed that I almost can't move. I get this real "far away" feeling. In this state I find it easy to imagine things and feel the resulting emotions.The steps are simple but they actually take practice.

>a physical state unlike the state described by Keats in his 'Ode to a Nightingale'. "A drowsy numbness pains my senses, as though of hemlock I had drunk". It is a state akin to sleep, but one in which you are still in control of the direction of attention. you must learn to induce this state at will.

All possibilities and outcomes exist already right now simultaneously. Creation is finished. Your assumptions determine the reality you're experiencing.

Was going to post my daily LINK empowerment thread but this is already here. I love you guys
Keep believing

hahahaha this

Now visualize this glorius symbol of totally user decentrilized DAG storage
> this pinacle of technological r/evolution called PRL
> fully adopted and endorsed by Bogdanoffs mavericks

>visualize link

The pic comes up. Am i positive enough?

IF YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE IN THIS SIT DOWN AND RECORD YOURSELF SAYING WHY YOU BELIEVE IN CHAINLINK. THEN SEND IT TO A FAMILY MEMBER AND THEY WILL TELL YOU JUST HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL YOU ALL ARE.

check em bitch.

>doesn't believe in religion
>"come on, we can will this into reality"
mrw someone is this autistic

Allow me to shill my LINK thread, it contains an important new theory:

Are you retarded?

when you feel it in your pants and you do a little dance, diarrhea. diarrhea.