Huobi (Come home white man)

You do have a Huobi account though right?

All the cheap Chinese altcoins are trading extremely low there and it is also a better exchange. By the time coins are on binance the gains aren't that good anymore.

DELET

Why? It's interface is smooth as fuck and it has an app for phones

The good Chinese coins will eventually make it to other popular exchanges. If Huobi and OK become more popular it will be harder to find undervalued coins

What are the good chinese coins by any chance? I'm betting Data

Honestly I sold most of my positions last month because of the down trend.
The only Chinese coin I'm currently holding is ITC because I filled my bags at 14k sats and I'm 80% sure it will be listed on Binance this month

Data bro here

ICT

Fucking ITC, I sold at 30k like an idiot then it hit 40k

ITC
And DTA for the fucks of it
>Muh Sillicon Valley

is NAS any good short term?

CMT, LET, XTO, KIN, LEV.

FUCK token.$0.031464 right now.

What is FUCK Token?
FUCK Token is a social cryptocurrency that aims to help everyone around the world give a FUCK. Our cryptocurrency allows anyone, anywhere to send and receive money almost instantly with extremely low fees.

Long term market cap is too high

How are y'all feeling about Elastos? Moved 80% of my portfolio to it at $40, been sitting comfy through the bear market

Feel it's priced too high still

as soon as mcap is revealed we'll find out, if circ supply is 7-12MM then I think we're fairly priced in. keep in mind NEO was $8 with a 500MM mcap and Elastos has Da Hongfei on the team as well as some insane corporate partners. for my sake I think this will be a healthy 1BN mcap in the coming months, and this will get good traction if BTC rises seeing that it's had solid support in this awful market

besides me shilling and getting my hopes up what are some other good chink projects to look into? slantys have made me wealthy

i'm on Huobi for the THETA

same

Going to Diversify my DTA and OCN holdings into a few other Huobi coins soon enough

fuck huobi

you are literally buying chink garbage
an exchange that adds 300 coins a week is not good.

chink mentality, where quantity is better than quality

You think Binance cares about quality?

you must be new to this trading game,
their interface is pretty, yes, but one of the shittiests ive seen.
very limited

Better selection of coins

do you see binance adding 5 coins in one day?

We all know OP, must be a chink pin head with glasses. "investing" some RMB

huobi and okex are shittier exchanges that got kicked out from their own country.

>He's not hodling any Zilliqa
stay poor plebs.

They add a coin once a day. Pretty much like Binance.

Huobi's customer support is absolute pajeet tier. Please be patient sir.