Come back down, NOW

I DEMAND THIS PIECE OF SHIT TO COME BACK DOWN

FUCK YOU BIZ MY COINS ARE GONE I SOLD AT 6 K ALL MY REQUEST NETWORKS ARE FUCKING GONE

I SOLD THEM AT 16 FUCKING CENTS A PIECE

>he fell for the hodl is a meme meme

Imaigne not being an expert bull what a soyman.

I WANT MY REQUESTS BACK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

no one would have told you to sell at 6k lol. Lowest it could go is 4k and thats pushing it.

Anonkun, I don't think that's gonna happen though. Better fomo back in now.

not everyone is a winner in life

Lol. That’s the newfag tax.

I don't get it, why would you sell your req if Bitcoin is down? That's like selling your car because you need a new driveway. This makes no fucking sense how fucking stupid are you? You deserve to be broke.

A larping tripfag made them all panic lmao

show proof or fuck off. no one is this retarded

What are request networks?

Why would you sell bitcoins at 16 cents a piece when the price is $8,000?

>he timed the market shift perfectly except it went up instead of down

holds through the biggest gains of crypto history only to sell at the very bottom of a huge market correction.

it wouldn't be biz if you didn't buy high and sell low. enjoy being poor faggot

>He sold the bottom
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I can assure you I did this but abundance won’t let me log in. It’s all on my USD wallet on coinbase now, I want back in but it won’t dip anymore. It literally went up as soon as I sold.

ayy

Look, man. I sold what I thought was a final dead cat at $7,200.

It I would have held just one more day, I'd have $10,000 more....

HOWEVER - You cannot do this to yourself.

It very well could have went to $5K, or $4K.

If you made ANY money in this, consider yourself luckier than 75% of the population in these markets that didn't enter before October 2017.

Remember, a vast majority of people bought in the middle, or peak of the bull-run.

Hindsight will kill you, but don't let it.

Take your gains, and re-build. There will be plenty of opportunity.

Just hold next time you bozos.

Guys oh my God I finally did it and I think I'm going to do it again holy shit. She was amazing I think I'm in love oh my God. I was shaking when she took off her clothes and studdering when she asked me what I wanted. I told her I just want to touch a boob I had never touched it before oh my God im in love with this woman she is the one oh my God.

Biz let me tell you.I'm that guy who posted here a few weeks ago saying I was a Virgin and no driver's licence just all in LINK. Let me tell you what to so with your money. Go have sex right now I'm serious oh my God its amazing. I'm turning 29 in a week and I'm in love with this woman. Do I buy her a gift? I don't know I've never felt this way before holy shit

never all in

I once sold all my coins and gamble on Bitcoin Cash and suffer devastating loss.