If someone gets trips in this thread

I am going to go all in on link and either meet with my fellow link marines in lamboland or in hell (after I kill myself).

let me repeat

>trips

all in on link

>quads
I give you my link stack and kill myself (only 1k link so is not that much).

>dubs

Prevent my suicide foundation adress : 0x70d9341d7EdF06365B82AA7f1779A78D2107f046

Might as well just buy in now. You know it’s going to happen

bet

Roll

linkies always get dubs and trips, might as well all in now

dont kys?

oh, are we channeling our memetic energy towards $1K EOY LINK?

don't mind if I do.

link

someone bound to get trips eventually, faggot

Il take that in FUN, please

KEK GIVE ME QUADS HUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

pls sir donate link

do it

quads coming soon

Join or Die

My life is so shit that if I was to go all in on link (NOW) and HEDL until $2 per link my life could change somewhat nicely The issue is that I already have 30% of my money in crypto and for a poorfag like me that is definely more than I can afford to lose already.

If I go insane and just all in on link, it would literally be heaven or hell for me

rolllllllllllllerino

rollan

roll

reroll 4 quad 6s

not gonna happen

Allahuakbar

Please get either trips or quads - dont kys though.

roll

roll

Give linkies

Roll

roll

watamigunnadoooo?

There was just a crazy link get in another thread. Just get in already

Here

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

roll

Reported.

reroll

Quads reporting in. Send me your shut coins then get that live stream an hero up. Enjoy hell linky

Every now and then in life you will run across a life changing opportunity. Most people ignore these chances. They are too scared, or too busy, perhaps too caught up in the moment to realize what is right in front of them. LINK is one of those rare opportunities. The best part is, for you to take advantage of this opportunity, all you have to do is buy LINK and wait. Sergey and Kek have done all of the hard work for us. Let it be said, LINK is the one for us.

santana sending me good juju

reroll, you’re welcome user. check ‘em.

You should have done it already without this thread you fool

rip

chkek

roll, check 'em

kek

high confidence is the key to success

yes, this is a sign, dimwit.

Enjoy your bags

rekek

You dont choose LINK, LINK chooses you.

Roll

FUCK it, everything in this market is pretty much bullshit, might as well go balls deep in link at this point.

Ez

true if gay

Roll

4k /link end of 2020

This is it

rollin rollin rollin rollin rollin rollin

Rolling for trips

rolo

If someone gets quads and you don't actually kill yourself then enjoy the $5 faggot

quads

rolls

Link 250 EOY dubs confirm

kys

gimme dat link

Quads nigger

kill self

You should have already known. LINK

Quads

rolling

somebody fucking check this kek

Hmm

Gimme your LINK

Reroll

go all in

The FUD is getting stronger. Nice job

Ill be taking that

OCN shall be bought.

OCN is the next moon.

OCN will repeat what TRX did and go 50x. Only at 2x right now!

OCN actually has a working product, used on THREE different continents!

OCN OCN OCN!!!

all in link faggot kek wills it

Re roll

Roll

Re roll

I know I've got quads please don't jill yourself but I'll take the free LINK thank you

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Re roll again

all in ngr coin

P R A I S E H I M

Checked

Plz liveleak Sudoku user

bitcoin will crash

Reroll

OP this is a terrible idea.

Your gonna end up giving me money.

Should I join OP?

Win