/NEOgeneral/

NEO #1 by 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

storeofvalueblog.com/posts/major-neo-redflags/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7e31of/neo_responded_to_my_article_and_it_confirmed_my/dq27tyg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only have 2.57, please kill me.

>.57 neo

user....

>.57

when NEO is worth 100k USD each you won't be able to afford the 0.43 you need to take it out of the exchange

lost

>Investing in a chink scamcoin

NEO has some big red flags.

>implying I can't just sell it back to ETH on the exchange.

Explain.

I'm bullish too, Da Hongfei is our god

NEO is actually backed and supported by the Chinese government.
They see the potential in blockchain and want to lead the market by 2020.
Unlike our politicians and economists who can't wait 1 minute to shit on crypto and try to regulate or ban it.
Now take a wild guess on who is going to lead the market by 2020.

Yeah, it has a very stupid fudder in Veeky Forums. Oh wait, that is not a red flag, it’s a green one.

*NEO is incredibly centralized, the entire network only has 13 validating nodes.
*Developers whitelist who can run validating nodes.
*NEO’s blockchain disappeared for several hours in October.
*NEO’s GitHub has alarmingly sparse activity.
*NEO only has 6 smart contracts operating on the entire blockchain.
*The East has almost no interest in NEO - 90% of NEO’s volume comes from the West.
*NEO attracts questionable ICOs and dApps.
*NEO makes announcements of announcements.

NEO is a blockchain built purely on promises and rumours. There is no substance.

Dont trust chinks.

he literally just copied this website lmao

storeofvalueblog.com/posts/major-neo-redflags/

Haha NEO isn't even Vechain or Achain.

Achain - more dApps already
Vechain - everything we thought NEO was + everything more

NEO is a great meme.

Hongfei is rad. NEO overrated. Hongfei other shit underrated.

name a single Chinese government relationship. westerners think NEO is Chinese. It's basically just another good blockchain based in China.

good so you've read the article and know that NEO is a chink scamcoin?

kek, this. Buy the .43 and just withdraw it into the wallet.

No, that FUD was debunked ages ago except the centralization part, which makes sense until the ecosystem is mature so it doesn’t get clogged with cryptokitties clones.
But hey, keep repeating something anyone can see is false with a cursory 5 min google search. You might meme it into reality! Lol.

but it wasn't debunked, they tried but just spilled more beans, a cursory 5 min google search would revel that, but hey just keep on trusting those chinks friend.

I have 115.9 goddamn NEO and Binance won’t let me buy .1 because it’s apparently “too small an increment” REEEEE

Ummmmm... sell .9 and buy 1?

When this shit has 1k dApps running it will have Ethereum's marketcap after China gives the greenlight on blockchain development let's see where them fudders at.

1 NEO = 1 BEACH FRONT PROPERTY.

buy 1.1

lol shut up its well known the storeofvalue writes FUD artices and then uses different reddit accounts to share and comment on them

>it's getting delisted as a security
>trinity white paper is a literal plagiarized copy of the raiden white paper
>it's named after a tranny sci-fi flick about how nothing digital is real

10/10 investment, what could go wrong?

This kek.

you are havings of proofs friend?

Question friends

I have 32.98 neo (I forgot about fees) in binance. Where will my gas payments go? Do I qualify?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7e31of/neo_responded_to_my_article_and_it_confirmed_my/dq27tyg/