burn in hell linkposter

Jesus Christ

Praise kek and Jason Parser

Why does this keep happening

How can we moon if Binance is closed?

Checked

Witnessed

THE WORK OF THE CHAOS GOD

The amount of digits Chainlink threads have its staggering. I believe in the meme magic

Responses like this make me wonder if Biz has any real ppl left

Pls sergey hold off on the moon mission until I get paid so I can buy more.

stinky linkies always get last laugh

I have never been more sure of anything than the fact that LINK will allow me to retire in my 20's.

Do you have a script that posts this text with image combo every 3 hours?

I'm actually not that guy, just doing him a favor

IF YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE IN THIS SIT DOWN AND RECORD YOURSELF SAYING WHY YOU BELIEVE IN CHAINLINK. THEN SEND IT TO A FAMILY MEMBER AND THEY WILL TELL YOU JUST HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL YOU ALL ARE.

Sucks you didn't register. I'll bring you back some moon rocks from my trip.

kek continues to speak to us
heed kek's words

KEK

>guy screaming in all caps on Tibetan barrel clamping message board tells everyone else they're delusional

enjoy remaining poor

Repeating digits made trump prez

They will also make stinky linkies the top 100 richest fags in the world

Link to 100k

Digits are getting stronger. Testnet release must be close

Kek this is good fudpasta for anything link related

chinance going down tonight kinda shit all over that street, no?

Fishing for a sign

Strap in boyos

$10 chainlinks by May.

MAKE IT DO SOMETHING! gosh

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet..

We must be getting closer.

My god. The singularity event...

discord gg yuAPsnY

KEked and checked

Tripness the singularity boys, were going back to the big bang.

Chaos

ChainLink $1500 EOY

I feel it too

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I believe in the singularity

Absolute madmen.

Link threads are blessed. May all our stinkies be blessed.

I believe!

Chainlink will be picked as the defecto Oracle network for swift. Just give it time. We're on our way

Another based link thread. the golden age is coming

Then you will be rich, anons

STRAP IN!

I am immune to this fud because my family thought I was delusional and retarded even before crypto.

The digits in this thread make me feel compelled to take what I have out of zrx and neo and put it into link. Ill leave my xlm stack alone tho.

You should definitely go all in.

Many blessing has been bestowed on this day to the true believers!

Fuck it. I will. When binance gets back up. I need to get enough money to buy a house to leave my disabled bro if anything happens to me so he doesn't end up homeless
WITNESS ME SERGEY SENPAI

Too bad Binance was hacked and everyone's link is gone

too bad you're a flaming soyboy

Latest from Riddle user

lmao, no

can i be a part of digits? will 5k linklets make it?

THREAD PAID FOR BY: SERGEY AND RORY

dubs and I drop 1k into LINK friday

Why

God I hope so. Sold my OMG stack for link yesterday.

>mooning

HAHAHAH

You mean it's going to get fucking dumped like usual.

Delusional linkies.

I have a hard time believing.

rolling for you brother

>666
Satan wills it.

It's about damn time

6k linklets will make it

I was going to buy it two days ago when it was at .30 now its .40, have I missed out on the moon mission? Is it too late for me?

>Sweet Sergey of Nazarov

pic related

The one true Oracle.

anything sub $10 is good

MOBIUS

MOBIUS

MOBIUS

I want the mods to make loadsamoney play on Veeky Forums the day it hits $1k.

I'm a stinky linky and a pretty deluded one at that, but can anyone answer some questions for me? I hang out in the telegram and on the many threads here but can't seem to recall seeing the answers to these questions or need further clarification.

Do we have exact dates or time frames (with source) for test and main net launch?
Do smartcontacts/chainlink have initial partners ready to use the network on day 1? I am aware of Swift POC etc. but I have seen no confirmation of intention to use once launched.
I know of linkpool.io but are there any other pools for nodes?
Any details on the new hires? Who and what they are doing?
Can anyone give me any examples of its use case. I already know it has massive implications - insurance, finance etc. but can someone elaborate or post some solid examples. It's got to the point where the use case is so big its frying my brainlet. Help clarify.

I love this project and have a position in already - just need an excuse to increase it.

The memes are telling me to buy.

Help me stinkies.

I've never really encountered Riddle myself. Has anything he provided panned out well? or just speculation.

best fud

checked

I remember my passion for the internet in 1993 and trying to explain it to my family. They thought I was delusional.

Is it a Fud or a fud within a fud?

wonder how many are selling based on usd instead of sats

damn man why aren't you rich already?

I am.

I also have an exwife btw. Watch out for that one. Its a shit.

aha, well fair play then user. Sorry bout your ex we're all gonna make and you will make it again when link goes live

If you don't mind me asking, what were your expectations for the internet like back then? What do you expect to see from ChainLink?

It’s an organized link discord, we take turns. Jimmys up this round. Good work Jimmy!

I unironically market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into Mobius. I'm sorry but the lack of updates, developments, communication and quite frankly the tasteless overshilling of LINK around these parts has ruined my enthusiasm for it. I don't really think Sergey has his heart in Chainlink anymore. Something changed along the way, I can feel his enthusiasm for it waning similarly to how he just up and left NXT like a thief in the night. He probably had a great time raising millions of dollars with the ICO and being a famous celebrity on biz, and I'm happy for him, I really am, but he lost his hunger for success along the way and now he's just hungry for Big Macs. The Bitcoin superconference will likely be a total shitshow. I've no doubt the price will dump within minutes of Sergey staggering off stage after another tedious regurgitated speech where he doesn't even mention Chainlink. He's probably just going there for the free buffet, alcohol and hookers. Look, I really enjoyed holding LINK, it was a pretty cool bag to carry for a while, but Mobius is definitely the new wave of oracle tech and has all the momentum now. I can't let it pass me by.

The satan get confirms that this man is the devil and a deceiver. OP had quads which has nothing to do with the number of the beast.
In gets I trust

keked and checked your red666trips pajeet. it's all in service to the singularity

Test net is live already

>tfw when you're a newfag to Veeky Forums but already recognize this copypasta

nice dubs new fag checked and kekd
link is magical

nice dubs

if i get dubs im going all in link

Thank you. Do you have any idea on who is using it?

If dubs 1k eoy

sorry guess you were meant to be poor

$.10 by saturday

I fucking hate you user, don't just 'hang' around some chats and biz threads. Most of your questions are answered in the fucking new year update from Sergey. I'll spoonfeed you now but don't expect to go through life like this
>dates
There is a working test at the moment, there will be a simplified version on mainnet set for release by the end of Q1
>partners
There are companies (ZeppelinOS, REQ) that say they'll use or are at least interested in Chainlink but Sergey himself said he won't be announcing any partnership before things are absolutely sure, he clearly doesn't want to hype things up
>pools
It's too early to say man, jesus how much I hate you
>hires
We know they're hiring a marketing person and have hired devs but that's all we know
>use case
Learn what smart contracts do and now add any real world data in them, the sky is the limit.

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiinnnnnnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
Open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

If we do this collectively my LINK brothers, the power of positive thought from a strong community such as ours will allow these desires to come true and manifest into reality, there is absolutely no doubt about it.
Keep believing anons, I love you all

anyone got that "This is Sergey. Sergey's now a trillionaire." picture?

paying in shadowshadowlinks