I still think we're going to 4K, am I a retard

Where is the damn dip, biz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LKYTrJ6Tbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gotta milk the idiots for the last desperate gasp of an attempted pump and then crush it down.

Tether printer wont allow it

I signed a pact to myself that I wouldn't fomo into btc. Whatever happens happens. Volumes decreasing so maybe we'll at least see 7200 again.

>down 60% from ATH
>where is the damn dip

Biz never learns, just let nature run its course.

That was the dip newfag

Fuck this, I wanted to buy at the very bottom

How the fuck is 6K the bottom

have you not heard the extremely bullish news coming out of the US and china the past two days?

youtube.com/watch?v=2LKYTrJ6Tbo

Because the rate of progress and the market itself has been accelerating since the beginning. We will never see 6k BTC again.

These bears don't get it.

American lawmakers see crypto as a 20 TRILLION DOLLAR MARKET.

China ban was confirmed fake..... AGAIN.

You guys are going to get left behind being so greedy.

PLEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

short it

we are in a bulltrap right now. it will hit 3885 in a week or 2

not a chance dude

>He didn't buy the dip at 6k

Sorry user.

Ugh. why

Kek the delusion is real.

Pick it up at 4k

It will see $6,500 again

Future "Well, i'm done with crypto" OPs.

Seriously stop crying about missing the dip. You can make up the difference in 2-3 days just trading alts.

Hitting 4k in about 2 weeks. Screen cap this

kek
After based giancarlo this shit will hardly drop under 7k
If you saw the hearing live, as soon as giancarlo started shilling about bitcoin it shoot up.

My biggest fear was the US banning crypto, and now its gone, i bet many people felt like that.

These who are fudding this coin are doing a good job bringing the price down. The truth is, Yes its heading back to 5k, just as you wish, and it will probably jump up, with every new low comes almost certain guarantee that bitcoin will be stuck trading below $1000 for many years. So at 4.5 you'll still get burnt.

That was the only thing I could think of too - a lot of people thinking the US would ban it. Way too capitalist of a country to ever consider that.

this
We are going further anyone who disagrees is a dumb cuck. It just formed another perfect bear flag... the last two broke down perfectly leading us to lower lows. This one seems to be doing the same.... gee i wonder why.

Found another Tethertard.