Jibrel, why are you not buying

You stupid user, explain to me why you have not obtained any jnt yet? You do realise this will be $5 before you know it and you will be sitting around like a salty cunt fudding it because you didn't get in on time..... Well fags don't let it happen to you

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jcash-and-jibrel-network-token-roll-out-61f267e9a083
etherscan.io/token/0xa5fd1a791c4dfcaacc963d4f73c6ae5824149ea7#balances
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still don't get it. This can be used to tokenize assets? How? How does it work? Do they have actual software?

1000$ EOY
screencap this

I can't buy because ACH transfers work 10x slower than crypto transfers.

and $15,762 EOY 2020

I too would like the answer to this.

Not this year, possibly in the next 3 years

Oh look yet another shill thread by the weekly discord pump and dump group. Sorry your "marketing" has no power here. No one is buying your bags. Literal vaporware. Prove me wrong.

Yes, JNT is a pajeetcoin. Avoid at all costs.

gg senpai, disprove the man if youre reading this, i just wanna know if itll be good or shit too

y-yes goyim

don't buy JNT it is a scam! after all i need to buy them first :^)

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jcash-and-jibrel-network-token-roll-out-61f267e9a083

>dahongfei
>binance ceo
>don tapscott

kek

This COIN is DESIGNED to stay at ONE DOLLAR

Thread paid for by: Jibrel Network Telegram

>Soros fund

lol

Do you niggers understand this coin

Can someone stop me from putting my tax money(contractor) into this and 2x-3x my money between now and April. I know it's a bad idea but I want to do it so bad.

We're all set then. Jibrel will have plenty of jew magic.

says the guy with all the posts in this thread and providing "evidence" it's a good coin by showing pictures of camel fuckers and globalist minions. Nice try Alt left faggot

there's like 10 coins you can pick that will got x5-x10 before this
it won't budge till Q3 or Q4

this is a long-term hold, you might not realize value till then
also: never put in what you can't afford to lose dummy

>implying its a bad thing

No pajeet not buying your overpriced icobags

pnd shitcoin... trying to be the next tether

no one is buying because the name Jibrel Network fucking sucks, it's terrible

Stop fucking posting these threads you dumb fucks. Don't your want to make money?

consider myself my libertarian right, but I don't really care who their advisors are so long as they' bring money to the platform. Those are big advisors even if those two give me some pause.

what coins you think?

Alright Ill just start accumulating through the summer when i get back to work. thanks user

Imo jnt has the highest potential for gains, given the current price level, of anything on the entire cryptomarket at this time. People haven't seemed to grasp the entire concept yet. If you think it's just tether 2.0 or designed to be worth 1 usd your entirely wrong. That's the j cash component of it.

I'm in the real life grade where I know people can be scammed. Just because someone gives you money willingly doesn't mean you didn't scam them you lying fucking dumbass. You fucking know that shit. You piece of lying shit.

I hope someone knocks you the fuck out. You fucking twat. "Someone gave you money so that means it's not a scam." That doesn't even make sense. You people are so fucking stupid it's literally a waste of time talking to you. Go fuck yourself

If you have it without dipping into your tax funds, $1k now would be an ok hedge against it mooning too soon though

Yeah I currently have 2.8k but i want to get to 5k. I dont have time to trade because im an engineering student, so i just want to leave my money in a project that i think has a lot of long term potential

Bought 133k in the ICO and stacked up to nearly 300k right now. Trying to get more in the next dip, but quiet comfy with the size.

literally YOU are DESIGNED to be POOR :D

You good now, no need to get greedy with money that is for other purposes.

You are #5 or 6 holder?

etherscan.io/token/0xa5fd1a791c4dfcaacc963d4f73c6ae5824149ea7#balances

holy fuck please remember me when you make it to $1billion

btc - 15YFxxeji6McTCJAth6FAYtEfxvJWxwm9U

It's spreaded out on bibox, ledger and some only on mew, so you wont find me up there.

Not that I care, but what if I do find you? I was about to post the 30k or so I hold, but given the exact number, someone can easily find my address.

...so what, though? Genuinely asking.

thanks user. it's hard not to fomo in, because I think this project could see mass adoption. i appreciate your sensibility though.

you do realize you may, unironically be a billionaire if you hold that 300k?

What should happen? Some random guys do know your wallet adress now and can track your funds and movements.

You are stretching the potential a bit, but yeah this will be a comfy long term hodl.

I hope they fix their wallet soon, I know it's in alpha but I can't fucking transfer my shit out of it now. Keep getting transaction failed.

Certainly not short term, but I don't think it's out of the question long term(5 years) if they see mass adoption. If they're tokenizing assets then it could certainly reach an mcap of $600b, which would put you right around a billion. I'm not delusional enough to think it's a sure thing, a lot of things would have to go right, but not out of the question.

Fuck I am close to getting 25K

Is $100 EOY a stretch for this coin? No shilling bs please. Just want honest answers.

you need eth to transfer jnt to pay fo gas

Eh, unlikely this year but who knows.

ah shit, does that mean mines stuck in my wallet too?

transfer literally $10 worth of eth to the wallet, less even...

What's your prediction for Q3? This is when the real shit starts.

3$

q3 gonna be out of control, they already said within the next 60 days theyll make announcements which will spark real demand for jnt. so not speculative demand then. there will be real needs for the token as soon as 60 days. thats way better than what can be said about most projects.

They are releasing the new version of their jWallet in the next couple of weeks. Got an inside source.

yeah i will dude, only holding 13k anyway $10 should be enough for the gas when i get around to moving it again.

I thought the February announcement was regarding their partnership with the Al-Maktoum family? Or is there another announcement on the way as well?

where'd you hear that? the next 60 days thing

Talal said it on telegram, they maktoum partnership should be within the next 2 weeks since the team is going to dubai from the 10th-14th.

Ah, I see you Pajeets are at it again. What would Veeky Forums be like without the nightly shilling of durkadurkacoin. Carry on you curry soda drinkin fucks.

Thanks, just found it on Telegram. For those interested:

Question: So if CryDr are rolling out only in Q3, until then JNT price should be speculative? Any other major announcement/updates before that?

Answer (Talal): Hello Kev! CryDRs with the institutional grade banking platform will be rolled out in Q3!

There will be different iterations of jCash minted as CryDRs in the coming 60 days, which will generate real demand for JNT..

>this coin is very halal pls buy

Don't forget the press release about the maktoum seed group partnership in the next weeks, which will lead into more expousre on top of new exchange listings like kucoin etc.

True. I get my salery on the 23rd so I'm just crossing my fingers for a dip when it hits KuCoin on the 22nd.

Kek, I made this thread cause so many salty cunts in another thread told that op to keep his mouth shut about jibrel, because they didn't want everyone knowing about it. nice

Thanks mate!

Im not touching a coin with a name almost as retarded as raiblocks

...if you are so retarded that you cannot comprehend the project potential and try to denigrate the name of it.

Love it.

To be fair, Jibrel is the islamic word for the angel Gabriel, I think Talal mentioned that as the inspiration.

Should I get this at gate.io or bibox??

Had a hard time with deposit and withdrawal at bibox.

Would recommend gate.io

If it was such a professional project, it would have chosen a professional name. See how simple that is?

JNT you fucking niggers, the market cap increases to to the tokenised asset value, and you fucking retards and sleeping on it LOL

Thank u user

it's to appeal to sand niggers, duh

A professional name for you might be no professional name for anther one. Names are mostly subjective.

Do i like the names like samsung? Apple? Uber? Nah. Names don't matter in the real world. Reputation is all you need and the team / project behind it decides the reputation.

apple was a joke name when it started, only moron poor fags who buy into nano would complain about a name

You do realize that's not how it works right

Why is an admin asking a non admin?

What did he mean by this?

What is the value of the tokenised assets?

The value of the tokenized asset is based on the value of the off-chain asset to begin with, or what do you mean?

That question is indeed weird af

Hope this pans out spent the last 3 days relentlessly researching this coin and the company. Went all in for a whopping 152 JNT. Hopefully will turn it into $200 in the next few months and keep going up from there with other coins.

if this is not a joke, good luck man.

>spent the last 3 days relentlessly researching this coin and the company

Congratulations, you are litteraly better investor then 99,9% of /biz.

Will I make it bros

not sure about REQ, but JNT has a bright future

Just hold JNT until at least Q1 2019 then re-evaluate. Also, uninstall Shitfolio and use the superior Delta app instead.

sandniggers are behind it

That's why i am invested.

Sandniggers + Soros money + Don advisor skills = retirement

>Saying no to free Arab money because you don't like them

And this is why you'll never make it.