COSS

HEY BINANCE BROS HOW IS TRADING GOING

I'm busy accumulating COSS tokens that pay out 50% of txn fees, and trading on promotion coins that will pay out thousands of dollars and are easy as fuck to win because of low volume, waiting for FIAT to come next month and all these COSS tokens will moon, along with my weekly payouts.

Have fun hodling FUN on Binance tonight while you FUD COSS beta for being down for a day a month ago!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/7w06da/my_expectations_about_coss_after_1_week_with_the/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up faggot COSS and FUN are my biggest holds.

how do you scalp on coss ?

I dont know how to scalp low volumes...

FUN had a nice spike, when and if Binance comes back online you should sell and get all into COSS. March FIAT is coming soon.

Stop the COSS shilling please
1) I'm still accumulating
2) This coin will speak for itself once the full engine comes out

Binance being down is still better than this COSS beta laggy no volume bullshit.

THREAD PAID FOR BY: RUNE EVENSEN AND CO

You guys really think FIAT is gonna somehow save them do you?

You COSS bagholders are real dipshits.

>tries to sign up at another exchange

I meant, you guys are awesome.

>COSS bagholder here

Improved engine, FIAT and new coins will make it the "one stop shop" that it's named after.

Have fun getting noobs to sign up to both coinbase AND binance and then transfer from one wallet to the other and pay the fees to transfer and wait and figure out two websites, when they can just deposit and buy immediately on COSS.

Have fun with Binance and fucking Tether, hopefully you guys didn't lose all your money tonight

HAHAHA Have fun getting noobs to sign up on that piece of shit laggy beta bullshit exchange and have fun withdrawing your 'fiat' to your credit card lololll hahaha.

Keep this up top. Sick of the dozen fucking chain link thread but people bitch when they see TWO COSS threads.

This.

You have to bet on simplicity, because the more simple it is, the more money it get.

Oh yeah Binance is a really great exchange tonight, but you only freak out and FUD if COSS goes down for a night in its beta, before its full engine.

Don't be all fucking jealous about not having any COSS, you could buy some if you weren't so angry about it.

THIS X2

You're a terrible shill, your comment only showed you guys are desperate to finally get rid of it since lots bought high. Coss has such low volume you guys have to constantly shill to make some shit happen on that exchange by a little bit.

>You have to bet on simplicity
>COSS wants to offer and be an 1) Exchange 2) Merchant POS 3) Wallet 4) Payment Gateway 5) Merchant Platform 6) Crowdfunding Platofmr 7) Crypto debit cards 8) International money transfer/remittance

Lmao OK COSS is literally tryingi to do a million things. Probably explains why they are still in beta after a year and why nobody uses that exchange. IT's literally listed above 107 on CMC with 50+% of it's volume in COSS. Why the fuck would I use this again? Just to buy coss?

>Getting this upset about someone seeing
potential in a new FIAT exchange

WOW Binance is down for a little? And? They are the top 3 exchange in the world. Who cares? At least people are using it. Nobody wants to touch COSS.

Never said I was upset about more FIAT exchanges. Am loving Robinhood and Bittrex coming out with FIAT and hope more big exchanges get FIAT. But you're comments are truly desperate fag. Please read next time.

Overly shill Coss? There's like a dozen threads throughout the day for an EXCHANGE coin...you know one that's already in use?

Chain link...fun fair... zclassic are shilled out the ass every fuckin hour. Moron.

Fiat will easily x3 the value in the short term.

Seems like easy returns. What am I missing?

I see the current exchange as a form of ICO, with the beta of the product.

It's like an early access.

They tried to do 1000 things at the begining, they learned from their mistakes.

A french guy did the trip to singap to itw the entire team on technical and legal aspects, you can read it here:

reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/7w06da/my_expectations_about_coss_after_1_week_with_the/

they made a LOT of mistakes and they never gave up.

I think that it's very complicated to do simple, they want to be a "one stop solution". That's very simple to say and fucking hard to do !

nobody will give a fuck and the minuscule volume on this exchange is just from the coss token, promos have been failures and cant bring any volume, u idiots are delusional

Those aren't coins tied to an exchange you fucking dipshit faggot. Plus I get tired of those coins to. You guys very fucking well know you need a shit ton to even get good paying dividends and thats assuming this exchange will attain sum dream volume.

I plan to buy back in soon. First pump is too good but FIAT still weeks away, no point in buying in this early.

>>Intense FUD
>>Buy more COSS

it's not FUD it's a fact

Lol FIAT is still weeks away, it still will go down before people start buying again. If you really wanna believe in the "My coin is getting FUD'd hard buy more" meme then you're gonna be disappointed. That meme only works if the coin has actual tech behind it.

Coins can moon more often over nothing. I fail to see how somethibg like this won’t mive the price.

Fiat will easily x3 the price. This seems like a good hodl

>>anons keep populating thread about coin they have no desire for
>>Buying more COSS

anyone buying coss deserve to loss their money which will happen when rune and the gang exit scam for the third time

not a good hold but a good pump and dump yes, buy 1 week before fiat sell 2 weeks later, when volume inevitably doesnt come ppl will notice how heavy their bags are

Not going to foolishly try and time it like that.

Already bought in now, just gonna be patient and sell at the inevitable moon to $3

I'll give you guys that I truly believe it will be a better Cryptopia and possibly hit Kucoin from time to time assuming they make the right moves and decisions from now on along with getting actually good coins listed. It's just the top exchanges are so much ahead of coss. Plus you guys have noticed top exchanges are run by actual tech guys right? Rune dude is a nice guy but rather have engineers at the top. That's just me.

For the next few years :

legal> technical

AND they have an in-house technical team from now.

the goal isn't to be a top exchange, to be at the top exch today's level... one day.

coss is a gamble and you all know it ive I had some coss a while ago tried to use the exchange and realized I never want anything to do with it again it really is a piece of shit in its current state

that's just me, ZOUmMME !

Rune already hired a tech lead who has experience with building exchange engines before. The frontend is also getting a dedicated team in Singapore to build it out.

I am not sure what is missing now. Seems like all the pieces are in place. Fiat coming in march will create a hype train that will be the easiest pump I have seen in a long time. You are throwing away a good opportunity to make money by bot buying in now.

Yeah no thanks not right now lol. Still weeks or up to a month away.

Thus now is time to accumulate as opposed to when the charts start to go vertical.

Fuck off, I'm looking at their charts now. Thank god they fixed it but now its only more clear that shit has only gone down hard.

You obsession with trying to spread fudd is bizarre.

If you feel like this is a shitcoin, then ignore it.

i dont mind this,
but that logo though

i think they took down their marketplace category because it was all a bunch of indian food stores

I'm just helping you guys understand and saving people from falling for this too good to be true coin. Help them and you know majority of you guys got shilled hard by whales. They are the only ones that are gonna make it if it hit possibly cryptopia volume. Everyone else needs fucking Binance on a good day volume.

AH ah good one !

plz save us from ourselves you kind sir

Lol

If it hit cryptopia volume, everyone’s coss would go up in value idiot. You can then sell for a healthy profit.

with a measly 10k coss coins at cryptopia volume you would make 450 usd a month...thats a hell of a lot better return then any stock or interest account

the hope for COSS is that in a couple years, if crypto is still going strong, a mid-level exchange could be pulling 1 billion + volume

its a long term high risk high reward investment. Although with fiat and new engine coming in March its an easy short term sell the news investment especially if the market starts to pick up again.

If I had 10k amount of coss and it was at cryptopia volumes I wouldn't be letting it sit to wait for 450 bucks for 1 month in crypto.

>HEY BINANCE BROS HOW IS TRADING GOING

Nice shill newfriend

this

get 20k, sell 10k when it hit a correct price (500$) and hold the rest for passive income.

Well thats your problem then for not having enough money to hold.

That cryptopia volume could end up turning into Poloniex volume (6400 a month) and maybe turn into Binance volume (24000 a month)

This isn't a coin that you should all in on unless you are going to sell the fiat news.

also if you are buying COSS you are also betting on Crypto as a whole...if crypto blows up even the lowest exchanges will be pulling mad volume in comparison with today

plz drive this shitcoin up to 2 dollars so i can sell and be done with this peice of shit, its like a cloud over my head

someone here felt for the FOMO

Binance is still under beta version take it easy guys

Basically this.

YOu mean the chart showing the price going up steadily since BTC recovery?

Even before FIAT, we'll see a major API engine update that will allow the bots in to drive a ton of traffic to the site. Whoever gets the bots running first is going to make a killing for a bit, adjusting all the prices so they're fair

I like coss, how much do you think one needs to retire?

COSS has just $1.2m of daily volume, most of it from buying and selling COSS tokens.

I own 5K, but I would not buy more.

I bought this shit at $2.50

Please just let me dump my bags soon

You buy before it moons idiot. i bought back when it was $0.07

If you want to wait that’s fine but if coss succeeds I can retire

retirement is a long-term view... it's almost impossible to say....

10k was my first goal... i have more now.

I'll never go below 10k.

What are your price predictions by June and by EoY?

2$
1.5$

June low $3 high $10
EoY low $10 high $100

or they fuck it all up and its $0.1

Can anyone name a time when someone who has put all their legitimate personal info out there for everyone to see tried to exit scam?

>tfw tried to swing a mini moon and it shot up another 20% right after selling

Louis XVI, last king of France.

It's called La Fuite De Varennes.

The Runaway of Varennes.

We caught him back and cut his head.

My bad he wasnt the last king.

thx bought 5k

Delete this, I've been buying $100 worth of COSS per week. fk u op

Bought coss when it was 0.09, sold at top and bought back in at bottom. Tripled my coss now.

I am very close to the front end dev team and alot of things are happening behind scenes.

This will definitely go to 20$ in next alt bull run. Mark my words.

*inhales*
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHA
keep dreaming rasheed

Leo if this gets to $10 I’m selling half (100k) and keeping the other half long term

Lol wagecuck go back to your pitiful life. I am making millions in the mean while as an 18 year old

Binance exit scammed me, but COSS is still working fags.

Same. Too bad I had about 25% on binance for trading. Feelsbadman.jpg. COSS still looking good though.

Don't forget that they barely do any marketing for the exchange as well and that's they don't plan on it until they're ready for the increased load.

done acumulating user ? because here come the commercials !!

it's Premier League btw, very important for asiat market...

That is fucking fantastic.

SAving this thread

embarassing

>Silly user

real?

CoinEx did more progress in 2 weeks than COSS in years. Fully working exchange, but this cant even load up.

and with no ICO, lol. with bitcoin going to zero, this is a great investment, indeed. money flowing out of crypto, not in.

Love the FUD. COSS works fine at the moment dipshit. Sure you're not pointing your browser to Binance...

and the user experience is pleasant, tell that... because that's bullshit. and 100k trading volume per day, like WTF

you cannot trade more than 100k of assets per day, literally wtf. imagine you want to sell your 200k in a shitcoin that just exit scammed.