Easy coins to mine

Hey lads can I get your opinion on easy coins to mine?
I missed Garlicoin
I missed Trtlcoin

What’s a decent coin to mine with a 1050 ti? , plz sirs need to feed family

I don't spend so many hours searching for new coins just to tell you. Find them yourself.

I'd like to know this too because my network guy in my office told me he doesnt care if I mine shit at work, being as the office building owner pays the electric bill not us.

Nobody here knows what the fuck they are doing. They are just acting like they do. I guarantee you the fuckwad that posted in here knows nothing.

i cant believe some bizbros are this poor. i have +-30k swings every time i refresh blockfolio.

i wouldnt even notice if 200$ are missing lol. gimme ur eth adress op ill tripple ur networth. why not make somebodys day

ELLA

Thank me by ceasing to be such a faggot

0xbdf32373eB4882342BeD56Dcb761fa880Aa042E5

on the off chance this guy is really wolf of ethstreet

you are not op.

congrats user. wish i was that rich. i do have 1million turtle tho

>Nobody here knows what the fuck they are doing.

I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT A SMART CONTRACT REALLY EVEN IS

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE BLOCKCHAIN ???

SERIES OF TUBES ??? SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

ONE TIME I TRIED TO READ A WHITEPAPER AND I MADE IT TO LIKE THE 3RD SENTANCE

hehhh sorry guys, little bro got on the keyboard.

so what do YOU think the blockahin is? asking for a friend. do you think it's like a real thing? is it like the cloud or on someones computer? also what's the cloud?

1YKywnhcRbNcbFmXhfM6EYYBoEhZrJxR8
Might as well try

this is mine
I’m not op, but can I get a little bit of love?

sadapu.jpg

0x5135e9621fAC8fd9c0618C4A03901A79d37cA029

Help a guy who has one ball.

you guys really gotta build a BulwarK to ignore the FUD, just reasearch yourselves, look for low difficulty, low marketcap, and low circulation.

Just like, SeveN minutes to research it

hai senpair

0x40dEaF8076acCff25e3bcd6ae5549ec1A738325a

pls and ty

this is mine if you don’t mind
Glad to do work for you as well

0x339bDF9Be8d402Cb5997E39521aB31ffcbc33DA5

yo, please bro
0xb55e430F9ed874c08330fBacf629368EFd162bd2

holy fuck. i asked for ops wallet

where did all u street shitters come from

I'm just getting started sir, please help a poorfag buy some LINK
0xE2a91d198e3DF41f3A508d92F36D0fb6bF67a1fC

Haha I see your copypasta every few days

Hahahahaha look at all these sorry sons leeches. Have fun with that.

We’ll see if OP delivers some Btc?126qrK7AC1N41jNsuN5PqpZDzL2JWb6ouX

It is a chain of blocks.

lmao what a larping faggot

no i wont because i asked op not anyone who quotes me

you envy nigger gonn see when op awakes.

op u faggot where are you

i wanna give you 300$ now just to make the doubters sick

Lol I have .5 eth in my Wallet and lost everything else in my alts on binance... would be cool if not larping

dude, I lost half of what I had to binance, and I tethered like a minute before it starting shitting itself.

I have like .07 eth and 200 in usd left. I literally have like 40 dollars left in crypto if this binance shit falls through. if it works out, I have like a 500 dollar stack.

We gucci buddy, like sell some old clothes or text books or something. when the summer rolls around I'm starting a non tech related business, very small, to get some capital for crypto.

I'm so tempted to just go all in on link and pray to meme magic, but I know that's stupid.

Play with the bitmex testnet, I started doing that a few days ago to get the feel of it before I dip a toe in.

just realized I have two neo, now I feel happier. I like neo, the neon wallet is so sleek, and the gas makes me feel less poor.

i--im not a pajeet :(
just fat american

op you have 30 more minutes before i piss off to gym session

he's just playing hard to get. If you really want him at his best, you have to be able to handle him at his worst.

bro why tf are you so diversified with no capital. Just choose one and go all in

>diversification is bad
Just buy the dip lmao

OP just lost out on a potential $300 for no fucking reason. Like damn even if the dude was larping post the address for the hell of it

Will work for eth or shitcoins.

what a nigga has to do to get 0.2 eth?