Oh boy

Who else is getting absolutely BINANCE’d?

This is way fucking worse than you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

dimensions.network/en/
twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961467574520225792
twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961467232394952704
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why

I just got an email from Binance and it said they were converting my entire balance into Binance BNB tokens and releasing them, did anybody else get this

This Binance exit scam is Gox x1000. It's ogre boys

I honestly don't understand this sort of lying fud fuckery. Like I get fud when its to decrease a coin's price so you can buy more of it from weak hands, but what the heck is the point of this? Is it like a "haha made you look at their twitter" schoolyard prank sort of thing?

yeah its over bois pack it up.
except its not

people are lonely and they want attention

how new are you to Veeky Forums...

>trying this hard to rationalize a loss
Dude I had $30k on binance. It’s gone. Just be glad you didn’t have it ALL on one exchange...wait...you did user? Jesus

It's fun man. Calm down

gtfo fag

My order was just about to execute then their shit crashed. Price of bitcoin went up. Stuck in tether and losing money.

Fucking chink cunts.

Meanwhile bitcoin is actually mooning.....

My dad works at binance, tanks in 60 minutes.

the app is down...

Where can I buy BNB?

post yfw Binance going down saved BTC

It's a good thing, it stops you morons from panic selling.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU

Literally this, the normies can't panic sell at every little red dildo

As a nocoiner thank fuck I didn't buy anything.. I really was about to. I'm just gonna wait till it gets regulated. Trading crypto on a real broker would be great.

Same, I fucking hate bnb and now theres nowhere to sell it

See you in a year when we're at a 5 trillion market cap

same

(((Them)))

Nice just bought 100k BNB

That's why BTC is actually making moves. You faggots can't sell it at the first sign of a fud post.

This could be what saves btc. I think the Boganofs might have made the call that saved btc.

kek probably right.

if you guys need me to hold your ether until this blows over you can send it to my wallet: 0xa4c0ac9565539d750441cb5d4f78784cf45e3b28

its kinda like in vidya when you see a hacker oneshotting everyone through walls as soon as they spawn and you think to yourself "why would you even waste your time doing this, what do you gain?"
all those faggots know about crypto now

Thanks kind user but all my eth is on binance atm. Im kinda scared to do anything with it

Just logged in momentarily, all my linkies are still there. Keep getting logged out though. Apparently this maintenance is going to carry on for like 7 more hours.

God bless

Literally FUD stop undermining bitcoin

stop being full of shit.

BINANCE JSUT EMAILED ME SAID "HAHA CHINKS WIN" FUCK WHAT DO

Insider here. The results of the chainlink testnet at comdex have been outstanding and leaked. First binance upped the transfer fee for LINK to accumulate and now has the site down so as they can trade off their BTC and take LINK positions. Buckle up.

Wouldn't be surprised, fucking seen how much it cost now to transfer Link, I remember it was once 5 link per transaction for fuck sakes. Req is the same.

ChinkLinks are literally scourge on this board.

Yesterday it was 17 link, fucking chinks

This. I also understand things like the “hope you locked in your bitcoins at 19k on your trezor” meme. It’s funny but this shit is just boring and stupid

Haha I locked in all my BnB on my nano s for $21.95

This will be the binnance killer: dimensions.network/en/ . Get in now while it's still in ICO

REEEEEEEEEEE

>t. noledger

I sold my bnb at peak yesterday. Now I'm gonna rebuy it for cheap, I guess. It should drop significantly after it returns live, right?

OH MY GOD!

... fuck me - why did they do this?!

Lmao, pathetic fud. Go fuck yourself, its not coming down anymore

Binance just called me and said they are actually Finance.

you ever heard the term "Shitposting"

I'm stuck in the middle of an AE pump and dump, I'm sure the moment it stops being frozen it's going to get liquidated, fuck it could have gone up by another 500 sats instead.

Also what the absolute fuck is this CEO? twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961467574520225792

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961467232394952704

Probably shouldn't have left Reddit.

Weird, the market keeps crashing upwards

Don't you have some nujacks to post?