ICON GANG REPORT IN

the levels of comfyness are off the charts. even at 1/3 ath.

>South Korea Finance Minister: Cryptocurrencies are Necessary For Blockchains to Operate

newsbtc.com/2018/02/04/168427/

>first 3rd gen blockchain is live and running with a finished product

tracker.icon.foundation/

>First dapps. Smilegate, the 5th largest game maker in Korea, will launch Stove Coin on the ICON blockchain.

mobile.twitter.com/CryptoOfKorea/status/961453263177601029

>ICX Vending machine in action

>ICX ceo owns koreas biggest exchange coinone
youtu.be/4Q1s9CvHGWo

mark 2.30min

>Dayli Financial Group, a house of Korean fintech startups, is working oncreating an ecosystem calledICONthat will allow government departments, universities, hospitals, securities, banks and any privatecompany to interact without third-party networks that charge transaction fees or delay the process.
>ICONS EDGE: That’s where Ha believes ICON has a special role in the Korean ecosystem. The technology is already institutionalized, with the backing of the financial sector. It has signed on various projects for a securities consortium, a university, a hospital and insurance providers.

forbes.com/sites/elaineramirez/2017/08/09/dayli-icon-blockchain-south-korea/

THE MOTHER OF ALL BLOCKCHAINS WITH REAL LIFE APPLICATION RIGHT NOW

+ DEX + INTERCHAIN

AND WE ALL KNOW DEXS AND INTERCHAINS WILL BE THE BIGGEST SUBJECT IN 2018

mobile.twitter.com/mindyourcoins/status/960177470526795777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKlCg8F0YmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Been all in on ICX. So mother fucking comfy. Literally the most fundamentally solid coin on the entire market.

you will make it user.

How can I be comfy with all my coins on Binance?

user how can u leave ur only ticket to lamboland in the hands of chinks

99.9% u will be fine tho

Wtf is happening at binnance? I have my icx bags on that exchange

u will be fine. china hangs people for finance crimes. they wont fuck up

They aren't in China anymore though right? Pretty sure those chinks could disappear and never be found again with that much money

I’m not too worried but can someone please give me a rundown? There are like 10 threads panicking about it

They're literally all memeing. Don't be concerned.

We experienced a server issue on our replica database cluster, causing some data to be out of sync. Need to fully resync from master. Due the size of the data, it will take several hours. No data is lost. We appreciate your understanding and support.

Don't take everything here at face value. 80% of posts here are larps. Either to fud or shill for their own benefit or for no other reason than to meme

Been balls deep in ICX since the first day it was listed on Binance. This drop has been brutal bros.

We're still gonna make it.

Some TA by TradeDevil on ICX/BTC:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKlCg8F0YmY

Priced in.

can u summarize m8

Not worried, had a big % of my portfolio in ICX b4 mainnet and sold my WTC when it spiked in order to go super heavy in time for summit. Unfortunately no price bump. Quite frankly this coin has huge potential compared to others and when it moves it's going to run up pretty quick and the fomo will kick in. They recently released some updates to coinmarketcal, I haven't checked them out but ICX will be top 10 coin by year end.

stop stop stop im still accumulating

ICX is the worst coin ever. Korean hype is over and I'm left holding the fucking bags from hell

nice try pajeet

would have been nice to sell at $12 I guess but you dont want to miss a cardano tier moon mission either

If you are bagholding from the conference, think ICX is a shitcoin, and didn't sell yesterday you are a greedy/retarded motherfucker. Lucky for you ICX is a quality coin and will continue to go up this year.

how many ICX to make it?

10k for a mill.

you know user, it sounds cool and shit, but all we saw from them were shitty dapps. to be honest, even VEN with their "partnerships" and constant shilling looks better right now.

Will 1.3k icx be enough?

>shit dapps
>Smilegate, the 5th largest game maker in Korea

user. this is the fucking start you adhd brainlet. this shit has a very bright future but you can stay out to pink wojak into suicide once this hits top 5

Keep accumulating user.

The fact that the ATH is a little under 200% away for ICX makes you mentally ill if you're not all in one of the most solid projects guaranteed to make at least a minimum of top 10

this user gets it

a video game wow how revolutionary. other user is right this shit is disappointing. just yet another generic ethereum knockoff. how many of these do we need? especially with plasma right around the corner.

>knockoff
>plasma
>around the corner

eth isnt an interchain and doesnt have an inbuild dex you single digit iq mouthbreathing mongrel. another envy insect who missed on 50x ico roi. kys

i hold some icx, but to be fair, a smart contract platform shouldn't be wasting time on building dexs. also, see cosmos and polkadot. interchain is also a waste of time for the eth foundation. casper, plasma, and sharding are the priority.

once these go up, other platforms will be ripping off the code to keep up. and eth devs won't even care because they know no one else can compete in the long run.

basically ICX is god tier, and will definetely reach new heights he even considers ICX to be a good place to park value right now.
It's funny that despite his analysis he goes to check the metric score, developer activity and volume and disregards all the TA for that.

I really hope anons bought ICX during the fire sale, for such a new coin ICX is doing amazing.

we also moonin rn. +20% on okex&huobi while binance frozen

thanks for updating user

Watch the video is you want to trade, he has a good a b c prediction,

isn't okex huobi price always much higher?

nope. its either the same or lower.

we mooning nig.

That fiat Pairing will hit out of nowhere and the pink wojaks will be legendary.

eth pair is 6200 on hitbtc 7200 on okex. that's a big difference user.

Been swingtrading (?) and gone from 33 to 36 coins but feelsbad knowing I got them at 9.

bought 1500 ICX during the crash at rock-bottom prices
comfy af my niggas WE FINNA BE RICH

why is it mooning so hard?

no binance whale walls

user. why be a brainlet?

hitbtc has 30k$ volume
okex has millions in volume

u better than this user. dont be a brainlet

new announcement!

krw pairing. oh boy.

oh yea, didn't even look at the volume difference

Gotta start somewhere. Don't worry $9 is a perfectly fine entry point in the grand scheme.

I have an open sell order on binance at 5329 ETH. ( at the time it would of made a small profit)

But now everywhere else is like 6406 ETH!
Anyway to take advantage of this?

>small profit
>having an open sell order under 50$ per coin

user. what are you doing

No, binance won't let you withdraw

I created it before the binance crash and had previously bought at 5100 ETH.

But now on other exchanged its 6000+

Goddammit! I was swing trading my ICX stack when binance went down. I have an open buy order at 5100 ETH that is not going to be filled unless they can get their shit together and BTC takes another dive.