Binance Tries to Cover up Mysterious "Incident"

No bullshit, no drama, no fake post screenshots. Just know these 2 things from this are fact no matter whats going on or what happens.

1. Binance has a shit technology infrastructure with inadequate disaster recovery (who knows how bad security is). If this can happen to their (supposed) replation it can happen in the production environment.

2. Check the image. You cannot trust Binance to tell you about issues they deem unfavorable to them. They will try to lie to you. How can you trust them with a future economy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961467232394952704
sso.coss.io/api/invite/RAILHIUFUJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bitconnect 2.0 Chinese Monsoon.

damnit i knew i shoulda withdrew the rest of my shit last night. i was so close, good thing i got most of it out

Sickening what is going on a Binance. If it doesn't give you a bad feeling in your guts then you're not paying attention.

Obviously fake and retarded.

Not gonna lie, there was a call to remove all your money off the exchanges since last week going over the weekend. Yet since user didn't elaborate, it mostly got ignored.

After now realizing Tuesdays announcement, I am thinking the worst scenario, all our data may be forwarded to uncle sam. Mainly targetting US ip'/US registrants. Though nothing may happen and it'll be back to business tomorrow I don't doubt that they will have records up to yesterday of US residents. Looking back at what the IRS issue awhile back, this should have been the first red flag to everyone.

They simply need to go find Kim Jong-Un and ask him to give it back.

Damnit this is real talk

we all just got fucking scammed, who wants to join me in hunting these thieving chinks

>tfw have a third of your stack on binance

RIP

No it's real, most of the other shit is bullshit though
twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961467232394952704

user me too, thank fuck ihave fuck all left on there now thank fuck, only 200 link 170req and don't even want to say it but 53 appc

This is impossible. Why would the US do this sort of thing? Jesus Christ, I can see my balance on my phone but I can't withdraw.

Jesus christ, what a fucked attempt at garnering sympathy. Whats more is that he had to be told how long this would take. As if I wouldn't walk around 24/7 thinking about every possible fucking disaster scenario and how we were setup to mitigate it.

Really without citations this shit is worthless.

tl;dr about this situation?

Snooze.

Aaaaand its up again. Got me worried for a sec

Yeah he's a dumbass, I'm still bullish though. Once binance opens in like 8 hours there's gonna be a bum rush to buy btc and we'll be mooning like no other

I am presuming how the gov went about the first interaction with exchanges, they may only look/go after those above a certain dollar amt (20k? was the requested list they subpoenaed?), since its un-regulated, anyone with $10 could get into crypto.- so that may be some amnesty hopefully for the majority of those just doing it to get in first time. At the moment none of the ICO's are registered as securities so we also maybe lucky on that point, as how can we be taxed if its not recognized either. We are all throwing money at tulips.

lmao @ all these 6k cucks desperately trying to fud the market

Remember US can twist the arm when it needs to, why do you think the US is always giving out millions/billions in aid to almost every country. Leverage.

I JUST WANT TO BUY BACK IN AT 3K REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy shit Kucoin looks so much better from what I'm seeing so far. Probably switching over after this horseshit

kucoin has low as fuck trading volume, good luck with the shitty liquidity.

Fucking retards, we warned them it was too late and they still had to be the last men out the door

This board is infested with americucks. Who the fuck cares about your shitty country with its fucked up tax regime and its "freedom"

Where else can I exchange ether for ICX?

One of those things is true

Right, every fucking thread, Flavour of the month FUD, tax thread, legal situations are all to do with US mutts and dont affect the rest of us, yet the mongrels will attempt to make others feel bad to make up for the fact that they may as well not be in crypto.

Fucking amerimuttshartclappingmongrels

Insider here. The results of the chainlink testnet at comdex have been outstanding and leaked. First binance upped the transfer fee for LINK to accumulate and now has the site down so as they can trade off their BTC and take LINK positions. Buckle up.

EXIT SCAM
X
I
T

S
C
A
M

its called maintenance, holy fucking shit I have $3000 on there I dont give a fuck

Hello Sirs, since binance is about to exitscam, it’s time to use a more trustworthy exchange in the future. I present to you:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/RAILHIUFUJ

Pleas Sirs, stay save