2 BTC Giveaway

The giveaway continues, up to 2 btc instead of 1. First one to the private key wins this wallet blockchain.info/address/1MwsZdx78XE3FpEFyXi66ymeRBrfbtmD3L

Private key is in this box, good luck anons
satoshibox.com/256soxhkgn7jhe5niho4r26n

Box will auto delete after the first person gets it.

>mfw I sold at 6k

I was the one who won the 1btc from the last thread and to just say thanks to OP im also going to give away .5 btc

first person to send .5btc to this address will receive 1btc back

1J8sFaGei5wT7DPrAsUu7JWj3yRizNcmDc

I don't get it.

Iss buttcorn in tat bozxx??

imagine being this much of a brainlet

fuck my old phone with Authenticator is at my girlfriends and she’s not answering her fucking phone

guys, send bitcoin to this address and I'll show you a magic trick 36mzbcjc1zY5LwTLkBDFLHTMNJ4t6NM7w3

alright, i just sent you

please follow up after the confirmations go through.

Are these real

yes™

op shorted the fuck out of btc and has been doing this for the past week. if you saw the screenshot of his wallet you would understand

This is a scam right

13GmGS3T1JdEzcUXcLFTBZKPXfnapsC8bE

lucky user posted proof for the 1 btc in the last thread

so why do we have to buy the wallet?

cause hes jewey and not sending it to ppl who post their wallet

New address up to send:
1QEs99Ppj2iCdd1gPHXKXYbN1uRE9A1Vrf

I don't even have 0.1 bitcoin
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, I thought crypto was supposed to solve that, there really is a money barrier now isn't there, I didn't want to believe people when they said you need atleast 10k but it's true isn't it?
I should have just put my money through the pokies

Will there be one tomorrow lad

Is it over?

How much of a dumb faggot do you have to be to fall for this shit?

I have no coins, but shit is .01 not .1
2 btc still in that wallet. I’ll fucking go on coinbase if you fucks sleep on it

How much of a desperate, slum dwelling, fetal-alcohol-poisoned, crackbaby retard do you have to be to actually fall for this?

Im not mad at the scammers, they are providing a valuable community service by punishing the sniveling idiots that fall for their games. More power to you.

I didn't send but never trust someone giving away free stuff, send me .2 Eth and I'll give you 2 back

op has delivered all week newfag, if I didn’t panic sell like a pussy I would be up 2 btc. I fuxking bought a pc from newegg after getting sell memed