20 days

First real huge hypemission and you're missing out user

Normie sentiment is turning, I have spoken to lots of people eager to get in on the "next bitcoin" and even though it's probably going to be LINK they will eat this shit up. FOMO will be REAL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sold my ZCL at 150.
feelsbadman
Should have sold at 200.
But atleast I aint the chump that bought my bags.

Got 6 zcl will I make it?

How much zcl do I need to make it ?

Zclassic actually one of the comfiest holds right now basically guaranteed to go up only autistic retards would sell

you'll be able to get a down payment on an audi

you honestly believe ZCL or BTCP won't go over 200? quit crypto then kys

Another bitcoin fork. Surely this one will be different...

Haha, you brainlet you are going to be regretting this swearing to yourself on the 28th

Soon as it dips again I refuse to buy high after selling and become the meme

ZCL has dipped its last dip.

153 ZCL and mining BTCP at 12.2 Ksols/s. Roughly around 0.6 ZCL donated a day, at this rate around 7 BTCP/day

100 ZCL here... do I sell ZCL during pre-fork FOMO and then buy BTCP on dip, or just HODL for snapshot and try to dump ZCL before it crashes?

I could rebuy with the profit I made from selling, get extra ZCL.
But no I don't believe in this shitfork
No Purpose
Dev team is PR incompetant.

I'm considering selling half before snapshot

>PR incompetant

But Bitcoin Cash is planning on implementing zk-snarks in a more secure way than this coin. Its not even the best Bitcoin Fork in its own class. I honestly don't get it.

>planning

You’ve no idea what BTCP has planned. Just watch and see and you’ll be like all the others fomoing in

All they have to do is re-introduce the Script OpCodes and they can add it as a 2nd layer or they can do extension blocks. You realize that by adding it to the base layer there is a potential for infinite inflation in Bitcoin Private that would be completely impossible to detect through the blockchain right? Why would you risk your funds with a coin like that? Why wouldn't you use a coin that has zk-snarks without the risk for infinite inflation?

IF YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE IN THIS SIT DOWN AND RECORD YOURSELF SAYING WHY YOU BELIEVE IN CHAINLINK. THEN SEND IT TO A FAMILY MEMBER AND THEY WILL TELL YOU JUST HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL YOU ALL ARE.

its only just begun

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate

Roger, no wants Bitcoin cash. Give it up.

Great argument. Oh wait...

How many btcp will I get for 1 zcl?

I've got 1.3 ZCL in my wallet to sell before the fork if the price goes too crazy, and I'm mining in the donation pool to maximize my btcp stack. I'm expecting the pool will end up somewhere in the 30-40k range by the end of the month, so 1.5 btcp per ago I mine. I'm confident it'll be a better outcome than mining and holding through the fork, ZCL is going to tank back to $4 after the snapshot, if not lower.

t. Poorfag