we are here

Dlete

No it's going to recover. We will all be millionaires by summer

we r hurrdurrrr

No user, we are all going to make it. Fuck off with your fudsies

>>It happened before;therefore, it must happen again

What graph are you comparing to?

>buying $200 eth

i'ts gonna be great seeing all these smug bullcucks start posting pink wojacks soon

>he thinks cryptocurrencies are immune to investor emotion
>he thinks this hasn't already happened before multiple times in crypto

I hope so. I am still accumulating.
If anyone is interested I am in ETH, XLM, ETN, and PRIX for the lols

that can be compared to 2013-2014, where it only did 500% from 200 to 1k, fast forward to this crash, we did 2000% already, comparable to what you refer to in your image at the end of 1990.

I'm praying for one more dip tbqh since I didn't accumulate much, why wouldn't you want a firesale every now and then?

so what you're saying is that somebody can change the time frame to fit whatever narrative they want? gee, thanks

hahaha the nigger got baited

It hit 6000 one time. We've recovered. 50k by weekend. BUY BUY BUY

google has it trending upwards again
you can track the price of bitcoin by the number of times it is searched on google

This. Jesus, I am REEEEEEEEEEEing so hard that I didn't buy the dip a couple nights ago and woke up to everything surging upwards.

Do you know what happened past 2005 with NASDAQ, right?

Spot on user. people think we are on a bullrun from a couple green candles LEL

Same boat, according to my dumb calculations the dip would be at it's worse either today or Friday. I probably misjudged the whole thing, but I'm still keeping some money ready.

It's crashing again, right.

whats your target?

I'm pulling numbers out of my ass, but I thought we would see 5k, with possibly a very temporarily dip slightly below. I would have bought pretty much anywhere in 5k, or if the market cap dropped in the 200 billion. I already have money in, but wanted to put more. All I know is that with how it's going recently, I'm not putting FOMOing in while everything is 30% up from two days ago. I'll keep waiting.