Bitcoin

Is it just me are there soo many salty pajeets in this thread right now? It's not even FUD anymore, its just utter despair I feel from all these fucks that probably sold at 5.8k.

The SEC just shilled the fuck out of bitcoin, cnbc quotes BTC to 50k by this year just today, robinhood coming, fairx coming (to add more actual usd trade volume). Bitcoin is declared as a commodity and will be regulated as such, and will prompt more institutional buyers in.

I hold a bunch of ETHs and XLMs too, but If you fucks cannot comprehend why Bitcoin is the only coin/token that can justify its current valuation, market cap, and further increases of this, you really should kill yourselves.

sage, keep accumulating that's all

I took good advantage of the price dip
thank nice asian lady for CRYPTO GAINS

>Is it just me are there soo many salty pajeets in this thread right now?
Salty pajeet reporting in

Despair they all sold at 6K.

it's not just you, i feel that too. some people just seem to just act retarded on here because they're anonymous.

A bounce happens after every dump and then it dumps even further. Give me one reason why it isn't going to do the exact same thing this time round

Combination between Pajeets who sold at 6k and Bitmex niggers who went short at 6k.

Their FUD is the sound of them gurgling as they drown.

Yeap, fud being spread like crazy. Salty nocoiners.

You sound young and quite new to investing. The market is cyclical. If you're looking at TA meme lines and market "sentiments" instead of core fundamentals, you are going to get burnt.

it won't dump back to 6K where you sold

BECAUSE THIS IS BITCOIN THE #1 RULE YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS UNLESS YOU'RE A NEWFAG IS DONT BET AGAINST BITCOIN

Because this time it wont

6K cucks are spamming the catalog with fud, they want to crash the market so they can buy in again absolutely pathetic

They all are my heroes. They'll be the ones fomo buying at 25k. Not everyone can be buy the bottom.

So many inaccuracies in this post.
The SEC and CFTC didn't "shill" bitcoin. They simply pointed out that millennials were enthusiastic and that they "needed to do something to protect against fraud".
One of the few concrete things they said was, "fuck ICOs".
The bottom line was that they are going to be regulating bitcoin which will not be good news for you or I. Probably the only reason people were optimistic after the hearing is that there was no mention of Tether or bitfinex.
When it comes to the media, if you bothered to pay attention you would see that it is all clickbait. One day there's a guy claiming it will crash to 0, next day someone else is claiming the market cap will moon to $1 trillion.
The only thing that makes bitcoin special is that it came first and has the highest trading volumes. It literally has multiple obvious disadvantages compared to most other cryptos.
Stop being a faggot. Stop pretending you know what will happen. Hedge your bets like any self-respecting individual with more than a double-digit IQ.

> The bears still don't realize it costs X amount to actually create a bitcoin and the massive miners have enough fiat from said mining to keep the price at a certain level.

Whales know this too and will always be ready to buy up the bottom, which we saw happen.

You bears are going to just get left behind this time.

inb4 a wave of "So, i'm officially done with crypto" posts when we break 10k again.

I JUST WANT TO BUY BACK AT 6K REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WONT BUY ANY HIGHER

This, someone has to push the price up for us.

i will pay 0.5 btc to stick my fat thick cock in that girls pussy

Someone bought in at 7950 and sees the writing on the wall after waiting all day to barely defend 8000.

Fat. Thick.
Redundancy to compensate for you 5 inches of awesome man power testosterone explosion spike TV horsepower..

You must've only seen the small tidbits posted around here. They specifically mentioned that bitcoin will be regulated as a commodity moving forward. This is FUCKING HUGE. This puts bitcoins in the same asset class as gold, silver, nickel, oil, rice, holy fuck you are a moron. It's more than a fucking shill. The crucial regulations and oversight that will be in place moving forward is the market surrounding bitcoin.

>thinks the only reason why bitcoin is special is because of first mover advantage and high trading volume

I never said bitcoin has the best tech. What I simply stated is that Bitcoin is the only coin that can justify its valuation and further increases to it. Store. Of. Fucking. Value. Faggot.

Are Asian women thinking feeling human beings? When I look at them it's like there's nothing behind their eyes. Or is that just a general problem with women.

Nah. Bitcoin will make a run up to 12k then "crash to 9k. That's when you'll buy. Still 3k above where I bought 5 bitcoins. Thanks for the 15k bud.

feelings yes thinking no

If you go to Macau you can stick your "fat thick cock" in girls finer than her for less than 0.1 btc.

Don't Understand
>>What Pajeets do?

They used to take my customer service calls for microsoft, but they don't even do that now. I guess they just live neet lives pooping on the street and eating it while leeching internet off the chinese to distrust meaningful discussions on well respected boards such as /biz