twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

most hated coin on Veeky Forums.
you know what to do.

> Veeky Forums hates
>accumulate more

Veeky Forums shilled me on FUN and it was a total disaster
Veeky Forums shilled me on TRX which sucks
still a REQ bagholder
Veeky Forums convinced me of the flippening which in hindsight is totally stupid

But Veeky Forums hates XRP? Time to fill those bags

*projectile vomit*

Buying XRP over a dollar is retarded

Inside job

Any short term rises expected or do you think it will continue down trend

expect no rise till end of q1.
end of February could show some change, but strongly doubt it.
since REGULATION will be the biggest challenge and chance the whole crypto space, xrp will leave this year as one of the top performers.
but it will definitely take time.

I predict $18,02 this year

>Makes numerous poor decisions because of Veeky Forums
>does it again
You deserve to lose everything. Why don't you try using your own brain to make investments. Oh that's right because youre a fucking brainlet who needs pajeets to push you into making retarded decisions

you okay man? seems like youre lashing out.

im here for you if you wanna talk

Literal jew banker's coin. I don't give a fuck about possible gains, I'm not touching this

I can only imagine how low of an iq a person would have to have to listen to this shithole and get rekt three fucking times and still not learn their lesson

Most people are on /biz are uneducated - which is why they buy coins like LINK.

Those who actually do research are into XRP.

It's been around FOR YEARS.. as a top coin.. deluded normies do not know this.

im sorry man, can you teach me how to have a high iq like you? ill buy any coin you want me to

FUN didn't get off to the best start but it will come through, just hold if you haven't already sold.

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

Jew coin, I own some because it will get back to 3/4 USD soon.

Is there anywhere as good as the polo trollbox for crypto discussion these days? I've been homeless since they suspended it.

Flawed, centralised piece of shit. I fucking hate it.

thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/02/06/ripple-report-bitmex-centralized/

It'll come through at some point but it'll take a while. Robinhood and coinbase need to add it and more major Banks need to publicly announce their use of xrapid. It's gonna be a looooooooong wait. Like 18 months or longer.

Most promising coin, good long term gold

hold***

never bet against the jews

Leddit hates XRP too, maybe not as much as Veeky Forums though. I never really know the reason though beside centralized. Is XRP really that shit?

Biz only likes underage girls and traps

Scamcoin, won't be used by anyone

>doesn't know about interledger.org
>will literally be used by everone

Exactly. And the jews bet that they can pump shittons of fiat from idiots by making a worthless token with ridiculous market cap.

Tell me: why is ripple offering the token to consumers, if there is real demand from banks?

... they get partnerships with companies ... brainlets qoute them - but fail to mention it doesn't mean jack for the currency as they aren't interested in it only the system/tech

Nearly everybody who hates XRP hasn't read the whitepaper, or did read it but didn't understand it, or is living in some ideological fucking delusion where the banks are just gonna fall to the ground next year because of the almighty power of the BTC.

tekka put his stamp of approval on this, so I'll go with it

Pro-tip:

Move with the Jews, not against them.

Best coin to transfer between exchanges. Like 2-3 minutes including the exchange processing the request

Get the fuck off biz you new fag

RIPPLE IS A CANCER

Ripple is le cripple lmao look at it tank!!!

good blockchain technology but shit coin. 0 reason to hold on to it

Fuck off with your commas where a decimal place should be, europoor

So into ovens then?

>-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.

u dont seem to understand blockchain

google reorg attack, retarded newfag.

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Majority_attack

BAGS FILLED, DIDNT EVEN PAY THE BAG SURCHARGE

>cuz jew

This is the shittest of the shit coins. It has no future and the highest possibility of a pajeet level scam but actually with money backing it.

There are thousands of coins you can make money on, sell this shit and never look back.

>doesn't know about interledger
>doesn't know that everyone will be pay using it for web payments
>doesn't know that 5 institution are currently using it and will more join soon

or maybe you know and you are very worried that it will make your bags worthless

*will be using it for web payments
*interledger.org

It's not a crypto, it's just a bank engine - close sourced, centralised and built on top of a 50 years experience in fucking up the financial world
It's literally a demonic presence

It's the fastest coin in the entire market, that alone puts it way above most of your shitcoin portfolio

doesn't require to be a genius to make the fastest centralised coin. Use established centralised means for that.

it's actually more decentralized than bitcoin

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)
-One company can rollback the chain and bankrupt the entire ecosystem (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-double spending not possible (the chain can't be rolled back)
-Consesus requires a supermajority of 80%
-Anyone can run a validator and use his own list of validators

pic related is the owner of bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.org

btw, Ripple is faster and cheaper than Paypal.

>-10s of validators
TENS?! Holy decentralization Batman!

more decentralized than NEO hahaha

better than one despicable chink controlling the network.

>Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.

is still incorrect. They cant corrupt the whole Blockchain. The Exploit u mentioned is just for enabling double spending and therefore for NEW transactions only.

The Attack also isnt particularly easy to pull of. You simply assumed that Bitmain is in control of 51%+ of the whole hashingpower in the entire BTC-Network which IS something YOU HAVE TO PROOF.

>inb5 muh Bitmain chinkminer is botnet
Gtfo

im concernet about xrp and some other coins i hold, are bleeding sats

selling most of my stack when it hits $1.50 again. I only wanted to make some money off this. i dont wanna support the jewish takeover.

>The Exploit u mentioned is just for enabling double spending and therefore for NEW transactions only

you are retarded. Read it again or get someone to explain it to you. Th chain can be rolled back. How far can you roll it back? depends on your hashpower. It could be 1 block or 1000s of blocks. There's no finality in Bitcoin. Once an attack happens, the market cap will evaporate. Faith will be destroyed in proof-of-work coins. Core devs will probably hardfork, but it will be too late. It will take years to restore faith in Bitcoin.

>You simply assumed that Bitmain is in control of 51%+ of the whole hashingpower in the entire BTC-Network which IS something YOU HAVE TO PROOF.

lurk more, newfag. Bitmain owns several mining pools.

Pretty much anything is better than Bitcoin, though. That's a low bar.