Devery /EVE/ General

I am not gonna lie, i am shaking right now, went all in (2k) on EVE, ofc its money i can afford to lose but i get the impression its already lost, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK i didnt do my research and just bought like a retard, now looking at the team and shit FUUUUUUCK i am a dumbfuck, anyway general devery Discussion, maybe there is hope, i am not selling ofc might buy more even when its that low

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x923108a439c4e8c2315c4f6521e5ce95b44e9b4c-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kekery

bump, i hope its just incompetence and not a scam, because that would at least allow me to break even when things get movin, until then i am buying the dip (200 euros probably not smartly invested)

Confidery

Lol, you fucking retard. You never buy what Veeky Forums shills. How long have you been here?

You fucked up. I read a thread earlier about this being a scam with a lot of examples and I was actually convinced to sell it all an hour ago. Bad choice to all in. Origin trail/TRAC or even anything else would have been a much better choice.

The team is a joke.
No experience in programming.
They plan to hire them later.
They don't know what a blockchain is.

Someone bought this coin.

kek.

not long enough, i trusted biz and got what i deserved, but hey everything can happen in this market so im gonna buy more ;)

they really dont know shit and handled everything poorly, but man the price i am so confident, i earn 500 euros a month i will use 300 every month to buy eve while its low, and it will stay low for a while, :) good for me, my gf pays for the rent btw

You were told in the discord group to stop the FUD

so yeah i think its no scam, its just babys first start up, but maaaaaan the price and everything, not trying to sell my bags to you loooooool not at all, a low price benefits my plan, i am very random btw. bunny of doom lol

anyway i think i went insane due to the loss of rougly 1k with this investement, but the price is really nice rn, gonna shop and hope, maybe in 2 years i am even, deutsches reich voran ;) haha i am random like that

fuck these fudders... I'm starting to think I should invest in eve.. they might know something if they want to down the price this much.

op blatantly lying, there are buy orders in idex if he wanted to sell

Yeah, 60% below ico price lol
Go sell there

This guy is fresh from college and just got 10 MM.
It's having a good time in the Hawaii now.
This ICO was a prank.
They have no programming experience.
Basically they are going to outsource everything.

etherdelta.com/#0x923108a439c4e8c2315c4f6521e5ce95b44e9b4c-ETH

yeah they gonna outsource everything BUT the idea is what matters, i am glad they outsource, gonna buy much

These are the only posts you should listen to. Biz is full of retards and pajeets.

Pajeets are trying to cause a dump with their tiny eth stacks

topkek

Wonder if I should put a 500 eth buy wall, only to spoil your party

i am not really sure what that means, anyway i am from glorious austria and i will buy more eve, 200 euros today gonna be glorious in 3 years ill be gloriously rich hell yeah

wow the price is really low i already 7840 eve, guess im gonna expend to that juicy 10 k threshhold ;) gonna break even with my initial investement in 2 months hell yeah

FUUUUUUUUUCK IM DEVESTATED I MADE SUCH A SHITTY INVESTEMENT FUUUUUUCK WHY CANT EVERYTHING CRASH SO IT DOESNT MATTER FUUUUUUCK ME I AM MENTAL RIGHT NOW MENTAL I TELL YOU

gonna be filthy lambo nigger rich eoy, hodl guys hodl it has to recover eventually not ? hahahahaah yes i made the right decision lets goooo to the bottom then to the mooooon

Predictions you ask ? hmmm 8 euros end of the quarter year but that is a conservative guess, basis for that analysis you ask ? well i am foooookin mental my guy but its gonna happen trust me, dont worry, dont worry hahaah

sitting in theater ticker shop right now posting mental shit from my phone while my gf picks up tickets, need to stay calm

This is slowly going to 1 MM before picking volume again in May standing to the schedule.
There is literally nothing going on until then.
In the next months they are going to hire the devs for doing the work.

kek

Why the coordinated FUD against this coin in particular? Bokki fucked your moms?

Bruh you should dump asap or you're going bankrupt.
They lost most of their ICO funds because they didn't sell their ETH.
Basically this:
There will be other opportunities.
Move on don't hold this.

Bruh this project will take Q1 and Q2 to build any value just from a beta.
It's worth nothing now it's only another ERC20 shitcoin.

HEY HEY HEEEEEY

WHATAMAGONNADO???

so? why the coordinated FUD?Did Bokki fucked your sisters too?

glad you appreciate my comedy, really do, you could send me 1800 euro worth of coins and ill do this everyday until eve is worth something anyway i will hodl my parents are rich i dont care hahahahaah my gf got the tickets gonna watch lafka play gonna be gud anyhow FUCK FUCK FUCK I NEED TO LEARN TO INVEST hate myself