HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RICH??

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RICH??

The other thread about millionaire spending money on pointless stuff kinda motivated me. I am poor 25yo from piss poor eastern european country. I have 7k euros saved up and i earn 1k per month and i have 2.5k euros in crypto.

What is the plan? What do i do ? Do i just learn shit and up my qualifications and wagecuck my way into riches while investing smartly in the process?

PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO

He was lying but just buy link

DYOR

>wagecuck my way into riches while investing smartly in the process

Yep more or less. Now post more bikini girls

I bought link just after ico. I just dont have much of it

That guy was larping. Its always the same format, you can tell its bait because they mention their parents giving them a business or tons of real estate, so much that they dont want anymore and then sprinkle in hookers and watches.

that dude is a larper my man. hes been posting the same shit for the last 6-8 months. if you look through the archive i can guarantee you'll find his bullshit in another thread

CoinMetro ICO. Put in at least 2 eth. Wait a year. Be rich.

Being rich is not about having a lot of money.
A true rich life means having a lot of good close friends, a family that loves you, a wife that cares for you and children that look up to you. A rich life gives you happiness and freedom. A true rich life is not living for the money but living for someone else.

Ok fuck him i am not about the larp. Doesnt matter. Still i want to be rich. I dont want to be like my parents living from paycheck to paycheck.

Do i try business again? I tried opening a healthy fast food restaurant, rented a place made a contract but week later they had to cease it. They paid me compensation and i accepted. Should i keep trying?

Yes, if you think there is a market for it. Tbh you're not going to get anywhere wagecucking in Romania

I'd suggest doing two things. First learn to trade and get good at it. If youre question is 'where do i get started' then youre never going to be rich. /gofigure. Second, up your income, study and get a better job that pays better. Once you master both you'll be a millionaire in a few years.

Umm can we get some braps in here for this brapper?

Fuck trading, i will never make money trading, ill just lose more.
I guess i have to get a better paying job.
maximum brappyness to you

stop posting these, this is a blue board and you will get reported.

>wants to be rich
>doesnt want to put in the effort to becoming rich
......gl user!

show face, now

That's blue you fucking childbearing faggot

this is true, now that I have money I need to get more friends and a wife

BUT, now that I have money I can go to Asia to slut around and see if I can find a grill

this wasn't option when I was a poorfag with a job

I have 0 friends. Will i ever get rich ?

How piss poor? I'm sure there are LOADS of opportunities to do business with people in richer countries pimping out poor labor instead of doing said labor yourself.

Well its one of the baltic countries, the worst one. I think number 1 thing to do should be to leave this shithole because pay here is grime and everything costs too much

I have no fucking idea man. We're all fucked by our age and poor parents. Realistically just start to build your portfolio and think about your future children, that's as much as you can do. I'm 24 and have finally got a good wagecucking rate, I make about $10K a month, now that's A LOT right? Well it's still YEARS till I hit a million. Earliest I can say "I'm rich" will be 40 if I diversify correctly and not get fucked up by real world complications. I feel really comfy with having $40K in savings and richer than most of my peers but there's still LONG fucking way to go. So stay strong?
Also don't fucking daytrade for the love of god.

all in tau.. dyor.. thank me later

lithuania? you speak english so that should instantly give you a lot of room for growth no?

Are you from US?
I think i should move to fucking US.
How much do they pay there on average for sys admins and devops?

Lithuania isn't that bad. You can easily move within the EU

oh man, i put an eth in it few weeks ago
they burn the unsold coins right?
i don't imagine anyone is going to buy the rest during this dip

I'm also from slav shithole but I do work for a US company (at US rate hour rate).
No idea for sys admins but generally you can get really good rates being developer; $25-100/hour

yea.. developer.. not something i am or will ever be good at. cheers to you though i would say you have made it

>CoinMetro ICO

The have the most retarded website ever, filled with autofellation texts ans some art instead of photos of the team. I would never touch that.

Wherever people are poor and desperate for work, there is AMPLE opportunity to do business. You should seriously consider what you can actually do locally before leaving. Just being able to speak english as well as you do, and having a medium understanding of using the internet, will make you one of a hundred in your country. Now think, how many of the other 1/100s are equally pessimistic about their situation as you? You need to be the one guy that takes initiative. Initiative always wins.

>Initiative always wins
not in slav countries, unless backed by force

I'm talking about outsourcing local labor, not profiting locally.

based sniff poster

I am a poor baltbro as well, but crypto gave me hope and an opportunity. I am close to my goal, but not there yet.

bamp

you should get friends, they're good to have

>will make you one of a hundred in your country

Yeah, you can be shitposter on bitcointalk and reddit. Not even ironic, my friend gets money for it.
But that's all you can do with that skills only.

one word for you...OmiseGo/OMG...only if you want to catch a x100....up to you

>HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RICH??
start by not asking a bunch of NEET idiots on an anime board

No, I'm talking about starting a god damn business that outsources local labor internationally you god damn NEET, not exclusively things you can do from your fucking basement.

most of us here are fairly rich, no larp

>YEARS until I hit a million
Well you poor fucking faggot cry us a river

>piss poor eastern european
>earns 1k euros
Yeah, definitely a LARP

By not giving a fuck about your pic related.

Sadly that's almost always false because of impossible regulations/bureaucracy/crime

Buy some promising cryptos like LINK. Wait 2 years and don't do anything, except maybe selling at the peak of a mega bubble until return to mean.