Mfw I sold at 6k

>mfw I sold at 6k
>mfw I'm not concerned at all because it will fall off a cliff very soon to 1-2k
>mfw I'm laughing at the obvious newfags buying the bull trap
>mfw I will triple my stack very soon because I'm not a HODL faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice try

COPE
O
P
E

You're an idiot

1-2k meme is not even going to happen
4k meme is a meme, but might be the very bottom

>could have made +30% off the bounce but didn't

it's posts like these that make think we're in a bull market

>I'm not a HODL faggot
>sells at -75% from ATH

cool story bro

>yfw 9K tomorrow

8k has no support at all, it's not the resistance. it will never crash to 1k unless China legit bans crypto again, 2k is foreseeable at the end of this bear market but unlikely. I will be buying at the 3k-5k range

>Sell at the bottom
Idiot
>not concerned
Well lucky for you we are probably going to retest 6k eventually. I will laugh thinking about you missing your chance to patch up your fuck up.

it's now *
we might hit 9k, but that will be the top, then back down to test 6k

newcoiners still assume buying every dip and holding strategy will keep working because it's been bouncing back every time in 2017
this blind belief will eventually fuck them big time

oh look another thread where people blindly type out figures and screen cap them to post in case they get it right.

>sold at 6k
>12h later 8500
>laughs
You must be demented

No go up bls, prove faggots like OP wrong, go up!

And it's heading to sub 8k as we speak again.

8k Is cheap guys common, it used to be 19k

We have lost volume again, so I guess the huge volume from yesterday is from all of those who rushed in to grab cheap 6k bitcoin. If everyone else isnt following and jumping on to keep the price uptrend then wow...Nice Bulltrap. Well if 8k and 7kish isn't good enough. How much do you guys want to buy bitcoin for? Free?

kek

Yes sir, one free Bitcoin please sir

most people are trying to play the genius like they can predict the future

even worse, they think that by divination they can predict the exact bottom so that they can buy in

ouch. sorry to hear that op

Will Never be free. Sorry

Ripple is cheap too, no?
I tell you what's cheap right now TRX!

Guess what, 6 months BTC was 2K and there's absolutely no reason why is won't be back to 2K again. Normies move on. Gold rush is over. You won't miss the bull by sitting the next few days or weeks out.

I ain't touching this shit for a long time. Bear market till summer I reckon. January/December peeps still holding the torch gonna get bull trapped so many times jesus it hurts to think about.

>sold at 6k
>newfags
Pick one

This pictures has never been so relevant

I'm hodling for now, My guts tells me its going to go downagain , I'll wait a little bit and see.

I have been sitting on Poloniex and watching BTC/USDT market trades and its mostly like 1 $60 trade very 2 or 3secs. This used to be thousands in milliseconds...Like WTF? Is this how bad this is? Bots are moving but there's no trade happening

mmhm.

COPE WITH IT BRO

Please kys OP.

Usually just means potential buyers are waiting for it to move down, sellers waiting to see if it will move up. Need a little uncomfortable silence to inspire the more uncertain of the two groups to change their minds. This is why consolidation triangle looking price movement is more often than not a continuation pattern with respect to the dominant trend.

>there are people reading this thread RIGHT NOW that didn't cash out before the January dip
>there are people reading this thread RIGHT NOW that bought eth/btc at all time high and are still holding
>there are people reading this thread RIGHT NOW that unironically think thier shitcoins and alts will survive the crypto holocaust
>there are people reading this thread RIGHT NOW that maxed out credit cards to invest in to BTC and are holding on for the wild ride down to $500/piece

Sold at 8k and I am not sure it will fall or rise, but the potential is both ways. So i will wait until 10k and if it breaks it is a sign of moon if, however, it goes down i am out B, and it might go down to 3k albeit that is a small chance that is a chance i am not going to get crushed by. So good luck people.

>Sells at the absolute bottom
>Is somehow convinced he knows how to time the market

I'm honestly embarrassed for you.

>8.3k
Sure hope you're selling right now it's about to dump hard.

No so sure about that there.

My money says test 9 before dump

Yeah right. If he knew wtf he was talking about then why sell there?

kys whilst it's not too late.

>panic sold the fucking bottom like a total braindead newbie
>trying to act all smug
>wishful thinking

You're fucking retarded. Can't wait to see BTC back at 15k to see you stupid motherfuckers wail in despair.

faggot

Down it goes wheeeee, sell now btw

>he didn't sell above 11k weeks ago
What an utter retard

>it will never crash to 1k
>2k is foreseeable
if it ever hits 2k you can be assured 1k is a very big possibility, your analysis is bullshit

Op may I felicitate you?
it will help you come to terms that you are a faggot.
it might the the only honest thing you can do at this point.

This has to be bait right?

LMAOing@urlyf from pic related

HEY HEY HEEEYYYY

WHATAMIGONNADO???

You are an idiot if you think it will go below 5k
It has to go to at least 6k tho
everything indicates that it goes to 6k first before we can have any form of an bullrun. right not its just manipulated and people will start to drop it soon

lmao you sold at bottom

Did you just discovered this meme and now you are soamming it in every thread?

bitcoin is not profitable to mine at even 4k

I just want people to remember Carlos when they are feeling sad

People said this when BTC was 10k

So you think this is suckers rally? :)

The bottom is $0
I sold at 10k,enjoy my bags fags

and I though I had it bad

what if I told you bitcoin doesn't actually need all these miners. 100 miners is the same as 1 million miners.

There are a lot of miners because they are fighting for the mining fees.

>I got greedy and now I'm out the game because if it.
>You can be just like me
>The Thread

fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/

>“We owe it to this new generation to respect their enthusiasm for virtual currencies, with a thoughtful and balance response, and not a dismissive one,”
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission

>“I hope people pursue it vigorously,”
- Jay Clayton, Chairman of the SEC. Nominated by President Donald Trump

>"The crypto market could be worth $20 trillion by 2020"
- Senator Mark Warren, the wealthiest US Senator as of 2012 and a pioneer in cellphone technology

And people wonder why the confidence in crypto is back.
"But muh meme lines tells me we're going to $5k". Fuck off.

>please buy my bags

BASED GAINCARLOS

The general undertone of the Senate hearing for anyone who paid attention, was that the US Senate were worried about Chinese dominance in an emerging and potentially revolutionizing technological battlefront, which the cryptomarkets has become. And the US Senate made it abundantly clear that they have no intention of stepping aside and letting China have complete dominance. The US government will support and encourage the trade and development of cryptocurrencies in the US.

Anyone who sold before, during or after the Senate hearing would have to be completely fucking braindead.

he did time the market tho
if I could only know what OP was doing at all times and do the opposite I'd be rich

>didn't sell near $20k
>hodls all the way through the crash
>sells the absolute bottom after it crashed like 70%
>acts like this was smart

this has to be a troll, if you're serious you have legit brain damage.

>This is a sucker's rally

selling at 6k and not at least above 10k.

>master-trading-magician

I love the new Veeky Forums delusion mantra
>lol he sold 6k, we mooning now!
Obvious fucking bulltrap and you newfags are about to learn when this shit DROPS to way under 4k.

FUCKIG KEEEEEEK
>YFW you open a bitfinexed account on Twitter fuding Bitcoin every day to get an entry at 6k ever again HAAHAH
>YFW EoSummer you still fudding Bitcoin and it'll be 40k at the time
>YFw Twitter bans you, and you kys

don't worry, you'll FOMO in at 10k like the rest of them