We BROKE the meme

We BROKE the meme.

Lol. Sure thing bud, we'll see about that.

What dont you understand about the USA will literally go bankrupt overnight if crypto becomes mainstream due to no more fiat printing.

CRYPTO IS GOING TO GET BANNED!
JUST TRY TO RIDE THE MOONS THAT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THAT (like the chinese).

>CRYPTO IS GOING TO GET BANNED!
YES, I know! they will shut down electricity so no one can use crypto anymore!

HE means they'll lock people up he use it as a maximum measure, or at a minimum, they'll stop people from cashing out.

>america is broke
>america is also going to jail net positive tax payers
Good meme. I smell a fucking leaf

It wasnt a bubble butst. Just a correction. We already retyrnee to the mean. Any non brainlet would know this.

Normie news is reporting huge losses of early investors.

Normie no-coiners will taste the blood

once above 17 thousand for a while, I will agree

nope we're still in but at the start of it

Guy if we don't go past 9k today, we'll be back at 7k tomorrow then the bear continues officially. Most people will panic sell if it's not going up. We've seen bear traps many times before 6k so don't get too comfy.

Let me guess, you dropped your bags right before it started to recover?

Press "F" to pay respects to those who didn't HODL and sold below 6k.

Let's random chart and make it relevant to the crypto market

fuck off every chart said it was going to 3k
we made the smart move

>we made the smart move

???
Literally all said 6k, then 4k if 6k didn't hold.

>over 100g of sugar per day
fucking disgusting

FUCK OFF

Smart move lol. People who sold low are literally retarded. Cryptography tech hasn't been hacked so there's literally nothing that will cause it to go to 0. So why sell for the chance for a small gain?

but the caffeine from the 5 sodas i drank today enabled me to respond to your shitpost at 3am

>YES, I know! they will shut down electricity so no one can use crypto anymore!

Who is "using" crypto? I wasn't aware that anyone actually took this joke of a ponzi scam seriously other than the asstards that come to Veeky Forums to talk about anything about biz.

>every chart
Lol how many did you consult? Most people dont know shit about proper charting but that doesn't stop them from drawing empty preschool memelines. Enjoy your fear, doubt, and eventual fomo.

>actually believing meme lines