The US SEC meeting forcing nations to move forward

The US SEC meeting forcing nations to move forward.....

fud to crash the market and now coincidentally good news after good news
really makes you think

So Palm Beach told the truth? That Cryptos will get legitimized as an asset this year.

The EU has never been saying anything other than that they will regulate crypto.
Only retarded people would interpret that as fud.

as in people with money are trying to swing the market most they can? no shit i would do the same

yeah big change in what they have been saying

funny how we got from bitcoin as a way to stick it up to jew bankers to cheering that bankers embrace bitcoin
looks like they won again

lol dude get over yourself. its a matter of if* they can not if they want to

>lol dude get over yourself
what it has to do with me? are you projecting again, user?

never thought id say this but BASED BURGERS

pro government covert anti bitcoin FUD, get off this board you are executing the bull run.

im sick of people saying the banks will take it over again. you dont think they would have if they could by now? whats their plan? Enter this late then destroy it? It makes no sense. They have been trying to take it over and CANT

you still don't get it? they took over since everyone started treating it as a way to get more fiat, not as alternative to fiat

I wouldn't say they're the ones manipulating though. If you look deeper into most of the fud that gets spread around here it has no basis

I know right? Greed always wins

>id never through id trade side by side with a burger
>how about side b side with a friend?

lol i guess we will see. so when do you think they took over. beginning of this year?

First time I feel like thanking burgers.

hahahahaha we won! COINERS WON

You're pretty dumb aren't you? The only thing you need to take over crypto is money. Guess who has all of the money.

there is only 500 billion in the market right now lmao