SOLID SHIT

This thread is only for solid shit that will x100 in 1 or 2 years. Faggots stay away.

I will start with GVT, a really unappreciated gem of which NOBODY is fucking talking about.

Total supply: 4,436,644
Current marketcap: 50M
Whitepaper: genesis.vision/white-paper-eng.pdf

> Genesis Vision is the platform for the private trust management market, built on blockchain technology and smart
contracts. We unite exchanges, brokers, traders, and investors into a decentralized, open and fair network, making
the financial market even more global. This will allow successful traders to rapidly scale their trading strategies by
attracting investments from around the world. The smart contract technology that underlies the platform will
provide an automated and absolutely transparent system for investment and profit distribution.

Notable advisor: Charlie fucking Shrem

> Alpha is coming out in April. Current price is PURE speculation and it already touched 30-40$ at peak.

I predict minimum 500$ end of this year (when v1 is released). Current price is around 13$. Look at the supply and make your calculations.

Other urls found in this thread:

oracletimes.com/a-rebranded-lisk-lsk-will-revolutionize-cryptocurrencies/
github.com/blockarraygroup/documents/blob/master/long-form whitepaper.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=b8MeeaqRn2Y
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7f7mtu/aeternity_shits_the_bed_cto_quits_massive_dumping/
etherscan.io/token/0x103c3a209da59d3e7c4a89307e66521e081cfdf0?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

wow Veeky Forums really hates solid projects

gvt, nuls and rlx are my picks

yes this project is one of the best out there user and its going to do at least 20x imo

tho

you dont trade like this, if u want to make consistent gainz you have to trade sentiment

protip: sentiment for february march will be at NEO, LISK, ETC, LTC and maybe Origin trail

$STRAT is also one of my biggest holdings. They announced 2xicos yet price dumped so hard to december levels, I have no idea why. Also, when most alts recovered, STRAT just stayed there. This is a clear enterprise winner, very weird.

RLC is my other big holding, really loving it. I heard about NULS but don't know if it can compete with NEO :(.

Of those I own only NEO lol. I was thinking on getting some ETC when I read PBC shilling it.

>NOBODY is fucking talking about.
lol it was pumped by mcaffee
it's like opposite of that

etc having a hardfork and airdrop, TA wise its pretty fucking diamonds now, also is one of the established coins that are getting lot of pairings and robinhood trading

LTC is a no brainer with litepay and TA

LISK is rebranding and I hope it alone will do a 10x at least this month

Origin trail is probably the best project on the market rn..

dont forget XRB for february/march. new exchanges binance listing new iphone android app wallets. fiat pairing. brainblocks paypal checkout and ledger nano s pairing

shill me on OT.

really? can you post the tweet? this still remains a solid project

rlx not rlc you nigger. and neo isn't really the same as nuls, they're both platform based yeah but neo is more or less trying to make it possible for existing industries and governments to transition to a smart economy, whereas nuls is trying to lower the technical barrier for making your own blockchain since both public and private blockchains can be run on nuls, it's like the wordpress of blockchain since there will be a lot modules and plug and play type of action going on

Speaking of NULS, I think ACT and AMB might show some promise as well. Have yet to research all of these in detail but at least one of them has to be a winer.

yeah, I hoped it was a typo... good luck with that shit

I dont like xrb but yes it can do very well tho oevrall I am very scepticall about coins like that, but thats just my opinion and not a financial advice (it can easily do the best of the coins I listed tho I dont follow it TA or fundamental wise so rly cant tell sorry)

Basically blockchain agnostic protocol for supply chain (think ethereum for ven, wabi etc). Company has been working since 2015 (2013?) iirc and just now they are transitioning into blockchain (and made really solid points about why is that beneficial form them and they solution). Downside is that they are from slovenia and I dont know how successful they will be with partnerships etc. Also their network is going to be implementing some kind of node staking with rewards (some kind of masternodes). They have alpha product already, read up on them on their subbredit

besides all of those listed. XRB will be really hype Okex/Binance listing. once btc stabilizes people will buy in. also CPChain and HPB . also a firm believer in Origin Trail DYOR

shit? elaborate

agree, cpc and hpb will probably get a lot of wibe but for me their fundamentals are more on the hype side so too risky (with higher possible rewards ofc)

yes sir fair enough. XRB is definitely new tech and i have a fair share in it but i follow the community very actively to make sure everything is going seamlessly with the team. why is LISK rebranding?

oracletimes.com/a-rebranded-lisk-lsk-will-revolutionize-cryptocurrencies/

see that big spike on lisk chart on 31st january?

ppl are anticipating lot of FOMO so they FOMO-ed in

I own a big stake in ARK. Why would I go in LISK? Just asking, how is LISK better?

I cant comment on it since I never researched ARK, I'm sorry user

also Lisk will be among those coins trading on robinhood as well

Is it worth putting 50 NEO's in LISK now? price seems to have a;ready jumped pretty hard

Its already in an uptrend, man, I cant give you financial advice like that

ETC is probably safer bet

but neo has a lot of steam in it too as I mentioned earlier

do you see LISK as a 1 year+ investment? i dont wanna hop around if this fails and i have to sell it. also where do you see the price going for end of 2018? Don't you think the marketcap is already getting pretty big? its almost 3 billion

Lisk is a total shitcoin. They never delivered anything on time. The have 0 ICO's while they were one of the first. The threw all there advantages away. People are gonna dump so hard. Finally these bags can be unloaded.

but even looking at todays chart, big spike in volume for lisk, its just a matter of time for it to do a green dragon dildo IMO

>do you see LISK as a 1 year+ investment?
No, but thats just my opinion since I try to hop on and off to catch sentiment ad fast horses

OT would be better for a one year investment

>
Why would you go for lisk, proven to not deliver. When nebulas, is the first blockhain 3.0 with a team that build neo, so proven to deliver. And is ranked way lower. It's like you guys come to 4 chan for advice and never read about coins.

this is possible

as I said I'm not trying to give a financial advice here

I dont have bags

Zilliqa and HPB are my bags now.

I do like ETC to be honest, I think I'll go 50/50 NEO/ETC, as I don't have more FIAT to put in.

Does NAS have anything cooking short-term?

I wanted to get into HPB but I am heavy on OMG, which should bring ETH to 1 million TXs regardless, making HPB shit the bed... no?

Shhh user, let me accumulate first, I only have single digits GVT. Go shill Serenity Financial instead.

>Why would you go for lisk, proven to not deliver. When nebulas, is the first blockhain 3.0 with a team that build neo, so proven to deliver. And is ranked way lower. It's like you guys come to 4 chan for advice and never read about coins.

thanks i know about NAS. i bought a few but sold it for XRB during the crash and im gonn turn half my stack to NAS once XRB moons

>I am heavy on OMG, which should bring ETH to 1 million TXs regardless, making HPB shit the bed... no?

we don't know when and if this ever happen but hpb is still low mcap and mainnet is planned in june as I know...
also it doesn't mean they can't and will not coexist
Likely I'll not hold hpb for very long except it starts to give me a passive income (dpos).

hpb is 142mm mcap right now. I do hold some omg too but not much... just fixed my losses and put into omg during the crash.

Got it.

Ahaha.

do you know where should I store ETC to receive Calisto coins?

bump

Buying price now or should I hope that BTC shits the bed again? Can throw in around $300-400 when Binance decides to open again

>should I hope that BTC shits the bed again
correction is over

BTC seems to want to go to 10k any minute. I wouldn't wait.

Alright, it's in Binance's hands now

Total supply: 88,409,933
Current marketcap: 13M
Whitepaper: github.com/blockarraygroup/documents/blob/master/long-form whitepaper.pdf

> bring the power of blockchain-based technologies to your logistics or supply chain organization with our vertically integrated solution, today.

Team has known each other for a number of years, they already had a really successful gaming project but got fucked by an equity holder and had to open-source the project.

> already testing their app with a 15-truck delivery company, if they can partner up with UPS or FedEx, this will literally 100-1000x.

I predict minimum $15 end of this year, current price is $0.18. If they can get partnered with a big company only sky is the limit.

Current partners and reasons they partnered up:

BiTA - Adopting the EPCIS standard at terminals will enhance the efficiency of the logistic operations involved in arriving, receiving, inspecting, and outbound staging of goods.

POA.Network - Virtualized marketplace for "grey pools", trailers that are in a localized area that have empty space on their truck can be accessed through a peer-to-peer system facilitated by consortium members

QLink - From Custom Fee’s & Taxes to Trade Restrictions. Licenses and Commodity Information, our system provides and checks for all necessary information, and provides a way to access all the information through a simple barcode scan.

Ethereum Enterprise - Enable the monitoring, management and prevention of illicit supply chain and grey market activity, in essence stealing within the supply chain and fraudulent sales of counterfeit goods

how is this different from Vechain and all other similar coins?

Sold GVT to buy more ICX, how fucked am I?

you will regret this in 2 years, screencap this

The developer said it best, they are aiming for completely approaches. Block Array is taking existing standards, adding some blockchain integrations and applying that to ANY BLOCKCHAIN which can support smart contracts. They don't need their own blockchain.

Besides, VeChain is aiming at the Chinese market while BlockArray offices are literally 2 blocks away from the BiTA headquarters ( Blockchain in Transportation Alliance ). They are in the same town as US Express, UPS is 1.5 hours away, FedEx is 5 hours away. They are in a perfect position to tackle the logistics industry.

DYOR
but the fact that they are us based alone should be enough for serious fomo burgerwise once the sec makes some action

Hope I shilled you on this, I can appreciate anyone who invested in GVT. Don't want you to miss out. I've been in GVT since $3 when it first hit Binance.

It just looks very shitcoiny user. Plus it has been shilled here pretty hard last couple of days...

I don't understand how it can look shitcoiny, it's absolutely brilliant. My last attempt is to tell you to DYOR. If not, you'll have plenty of time to kys when it does a 100x by EOY.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8MeeaqRn2Y

also volume is like half a mil... why so low?

It's called being early, user.

Fine, I'll put in some $$$. Hope I'm not getting pajeet'ed. How much did they raise in ICO and in what time?

Pleass shut the fuck up about this. I'm still accumulating...

Also, what was the ico price?

mhm this is great

GVT ico $1

>Genesis Vision is the platform for the private trust management market, built on blockchain technology

Any coin aspiring to be used by financial institutions is a sure failure.
Here's why: blockchain technology isn't patented and is incredibly easy to be developed. If a bank, trust fund or asset management company ever wanted to adopt this technology, they would pay some pajeets to develop a bespoke system for them and not rely on some pre-made system.
This is the biggest flaw of all these shitcoins and tokens.
>we will be used by banks
>we will be used by port authorities to track shipments
>we will be used by central banks
>we will be used by logistics companies like Amazon
>we will be used by builders to keep track of construction timelines
>etc
NO YOU FUCKING WON'T. If any of those players want blockchain technology to help their businesses they will develop it themselves. It's cheap and easy. They sure as hell won't be adopting some volatile token developed by a third party.
The level of delusion of these shitcoins is the equivalent of someone building a SQL database and go around saying in the future that exact database will be used by Bank of America to store their transactions.

Why develop if it is already developed by a reputable group instead of some pajeets?

Get in faggots, GVT is solid

Indeed, all big companies developed their own products for everything they use. Are you braindead or something?

That's like saying "oh ebay will not use paypal it will just create another paypal instead"

GVT's CBDO is also the CEO of Tools for Brokers with 400+ brokers accross 30 countries lined up waiting for GVT platform to be released...

>developing a blockchain based platform is as complex as setting up a global payment system
Nice IQ.
Blockchain is as simple to work on as web development. How many large companies do you know that operate online on a wordpress/wix/godaddy template as opposed to their own custom made one?

You will regret this in 1-2 years, but whatever.

This is huge!

Icx will be the biggest gainer in 2018. You're good.

Hidden Gem

This is the second GVT thread I'v seen on biz, I bought on the first. Comfy hold.

gvt 10x in 1 month, 20x end of year. btfd

Eng - blockchain agnostic, secret contracts with usage on fintech, medical, IM etc

Hpb - blockchain agnostic, 1 mill tx/s+ for any blockchain, required for any private/public/commericial blockchains

Gifto - working product with slated 100 mln users in 2018 (from 20mln), currently 1 billion of viritual gifts purchases p.a on current centralized tokens, phasing into Gifto blockchain this year. Projected to increase to 3 billion p.a

DBC/AGI - long hold but AI

ADB. DYOR but this will 20x.

GTO has 1 billion supply. How much bigger can this go?

HPB, will this be worth it considering plasma for eth?

own 15k DBC but still think it's a memecoin

gatcoin (GAT) - solid team, solid partners, working demo, realistic business plan, combining loyality points and promotion with blockchain tradable assets in boom market (chinese power shopping in japan and korea), uses app+gps for airdrops of coupons.

It's still sitting at ico price at low volume exchanges.

Cons: ppl need to install the app, role of token/max supply somewhat unclear, sellinf of token "at a premium" over market price seems to open the door for artifical price suppression

Aeternity.
Just listed on binance today so even you lazy faggots can buy in.

GTO has two variables - can it expand beyond uplive (instagram,fb,twitch,youtube etc), and even if no, would the content creators on UL hold unto to their virtual gifts to bet on appreciation.

Hpb is competing with 2nd layer solutions (ie eng), software solutions (ie eos) and hardware solutions (hpb clones). As long as it's blockchain agnostic, any blockchain could use all of the above to scale to required tx/s needs. Think IM platforms, emails or search engine enquiries if they are theoretically moved to bc, the tx/s will be ridiculous.

Dbc - long on AI in general, it's going to fail to a competitor or make me a decent stack, not a short term play. None of the above are short term x100 at all

looks solid, but already 600M market cap. How much higher can it go? also, it didn't even dip in the last bloodbath lol

So these are long term x100?

Arbitrary numbers, DYOR.

GTO x20 2.3 bill mc
ENG x100 18 bill mc
HPB x50 7.1 bill mc
DBC x50 4.3 bill mc

Assuming 2-3 trill total MC < 18-24 months time. Currently a wagecuck, no time to daytrade, my port is 100% long hold.

did a bit of reasearch, found this: reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7f7mtu/aeternity_shits_the_bed_cto_quits_massive_dumping/

so.... no thanks

You should buy Shitting Street (SHIT). 1mil mkt cap, could go to 4 tril soon

primise, sir

coin has great use, sir

all pajeet will need this coin for using designated shitting street

so it will also grow over time as pajeets continue to dominance

soon india will have a prototype street set up so make sure to join telegram, sir

cheers

This guy knows

My GVT bags are ready for some gains

You're not wrong, but there are also plenty examples of big company that work with a third-party, or better yet buy the small new company to integrate it to their system and deny it to competitors.
Sure, we don't know how it'll work out, but the whole point is to gamble on it

My dudes, there are only 26,627 GVT left on Binance. Supply and Demand. etherscan.io/token/0x103c3a209da59d3e7c4a89307e66521e081cfdf0?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

holy shit, nice catch

bumping

HashGraph is patented.

American ICO platform that conforms to all regulatory yadda yadda