How do i become a pilot?

How do i become a pilot?
I heard they make a shitload

Pilots dont make shit. Well most of them.

you sign up to a flying school that will charge you 100K+ to end up with fuckall hours, and all you can do then is go work for slit-eyes-air on a pittance. Your welcome

but i heard there is a shortage of pilots in asia and US

you have to fight another pilot
just buy a ticket and get into cockpit - as soon as you win a fight and take a wheel you'll become a pilot yourself
there is a big demand for becoming one, so they been protecting cockpits lately and making it more difficult, but that should not discourage you

flying school

False. Only pilots of superlative airlines get big wages. The first few years you will be living in poverty paying off your training debts.

>but i heard there is a shortage of pilots in asia and US

That's because they keep crashing and dying.

I like this version of reality.

Join the fuckin military, dude.

Well Ryanair pilots get from 6k euros a month

bamp

at this point your just an air bus driver. but with actual responsibilty, shit job

No. Ryanair first officer starts at around £25k to climb to roughly £40 after 3 years. You have to take off repayment on a £100k loan for the license.

Pilots will be replaced by ai completely very very soon

Going to be a lot easier to assassinate people when you can blame the AI.

retards who sell low buy high won't become pilots

average incoome for a pilot is 8k$ a month
as captain 12k$
emirates pays more but select the best ones

lol that is fucking shit

you might as well go be a fucking TEFL teacher in SEA and actually enjoy life

Just be a military pilot, pic related
And this is only base pay, you also get housing allowance, flight pay, possibly other special duty pays based on your assignment, and free medical

Train to be a pilot, then become a pilot, then fly stinky linkies from Amsterdam to Columbia and back again for the rest of your life.

go join al qaeda they need pilots

Is bus driver really that bad of a job? I’m a bretty gud driver and always thought I could do this if I ever lose my office cucking job.

if it is so easy why everybody arent doing this?

it's a shitty life with no freedom

t. Mohammed Bin Haman

My room mate had autism with playing in fly simulator for straight nights.

Imagine waking up and seeing a dude who’s been lookin in a same static picture for several hours.

If i buy a small plain with my cryptogains and fly it leasurly, will i eventially be able to make money out of my flight hours?

It's not that easy, you need a bachelor's degree to even become an officer and there are only a limited number of pilot slots so it's competitive

yes

I started doing a private pilots license but the novelty of flying wears off pretty quick, its not a particularly exciting job user.

>plain
>leasurly

kys nigger

No. Flying is an expensive hobby if you own the damm plane.

$18k a year

The airplane noises are soothing.
Don't judge me.