3.9% xvg
2.7% neo
1.4% xrp
1.3% itc
rest split over random insignificant shit

>biz
inb4 100 link

switch it to all blz for the next few days srs

ETH, WTC, DRGN, sell some REQ and buy some more ENG, NEO, XLM hold some btc just in case, dump the shitcoins.

Portfolio restructuration FUD, if you aren't going 100% in with Bitcoin you literally killing the future.
Please leave

I'm aware all of those are solid but have never heard of DRGN, gonna research it now but do you have any quick notes about it?

this
chart looks real good pre crash

very interesting user
cheers lad

Keep REQ.
Rest all into FUN.
Thank me EOY

>rest split over random insignificant shit

Dude those are all random insignificant shit.
Me: 80% BTC, 20% ETH.

>selling REQ for meme coins
you're not gonna make it

BLZ you dumb nigger. This shit is gonna go x10 within the next few days. Get on for the ride.

wtf i love pajeets now

Fuck off shill your coin has nothing going for it

Needs more LINK

how miuch money they make you in last 6 months
??

100k link

Keep REQ.

Why?
+ Solid fucking team backed by Y Combinator, harder to get into than Harvard.
+ At least 14 projects being worked on, there'll be a metric fuckton of development.
+ Coins will be burnt, value goes up. People will FOMO into REQ when they see the supply going down.
+ Real world usage. There'll be people in your office who’ve never touched crypto who will be using Request.
+ People who want crypto to succeed will invest in REQ. It's one of the few coins that benefits the whole crypto ecosystem.
+ More Y Combinator partnerships are possible, they love networking.
+ Huge amount of followers on reddit. Constantly mentioned on the daily altcoin thread.
+ Plenty of use cases. Possible for ICOs to cam girls to use Request in the future.
+ Tons of people hate paypal and will switch to a better alternative.
+ Online stores stopped bitcoin support? Request will be ready when they want to get back into crypto.

Don't be stupid. We split it between the holy trinity.

This is why i've been hodl'ing through this fucked drop its had

you should just meme with XRB, it's probably going to have a nice run later this year

Bitcoin is not a bad idea, ETH is also solid

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump)