>crashed for days
>binance lists raiblocks/nano
>crashes

what does he means by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.gdax.com/#market-data
newsbtc.com/2018/02/08/ripple-enters-chinese-online-shopping-market/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it mooned on a scam exchange with fake btc that's what it means. Fake ass airdrop distro too.

Theyr code is compromised, the news Will come out any moment now, sell while you can

binance is just updating their website.. dont think it crashed. and kucoin didnt crash except their nodes weren't syncing properly but that was an exchange issue that was fixed a while ago. its working again. dont worry user the team doesn't cut the bullshit. they address everything

Although Binance crash was crash of crypto in general.

It mooned too much in december though. I don't even know why.

I only know that no technology can sustain that much momentum with so little to show for itself.

show me the evidence of the code being compromised.. there is a 500,000$ reward if you find it. let me guess... you're just bullshitting

>bitgrail, raiblocks/nano focused exchange
>constant services disruptions and asshattery

Dyor, anyway you will find out soon

i did. you have nothing to show for. just another FUD attempt. $500,000 could be yours if u just tell us

It mooned because the distribution had ended shortly before.

Nano/BTC is still great, wouldn't really call it crashing. Nano/USD looks bad though, but who the fuck cares.

yep NANO/USD should be about $27 right now if it wasnt for the crypto banning FUD that tanked BTC over 50% loss, which puts XRB in a really good spot. it will re-test ATH of $32 once BTC recovers this month

After they announced the bounty program i ran the code through static analysis, ran it under valgrind and llvm asan, and manually looked through the critical parts of the code line by line. I found absolutely nothing. Tl;dr you're a faggot.

dont know a word of anything you said cuz im not a programmer. but u sound like u know what ur talking about. thanks for the reassurance. gtfo weak FUD attempts. comfy with XRB..

Listen anons, i get it.
It really does look good. It SOUNDS right.
Fast and free transactions are what it was all about when this cryptoshit started.
But the past tense is key here.
It WAS all about that, but we've moved on, big time.

Now it's about dapps and smart contracts and platforms and up and coming exchanges and all kinds of shit that we aren't even thinking about yet that simplify shit for the industries and for norman.

Sure, a medium of free and fast transfer of value is somewhat essential for this ecosystem.

But thinking that NANO will be the one and only one (or one of the majors) is simply lacking in logic.

Norman doesn't need to transfer FAST between exchanges because he only uses one that has everything he needs. Then he cashes out from alts to fiat directly in his bank account.

Norman is the future and the future is integration and ease of use.

Nano serves (or it would if it actually worked) the market AS IT IS RIGHT NOW with kids chasing moon missions and whales arbitrageing exchanges and people with 8 exchange accounts chasing that pnd on huobi.

The future does. not. look. like that.

Will it have some use? sure, why the fuck not. Will it be more expensive short term than now? Probably, for a while. But it WILL eventually be taken over by competitors that offer the exact same thing plus a buttload more. So it will eventually die down or hover around $1 as an organic tether.

>NANO/USD should be about $27
No it shouldn't it's a project that doesn't address the fact that it's "enhanced blockchain structure" will continuously cause syncing issues, and that there is no incentive to operate a node

no real investor gives a fuck about nano
its so unneeded

Every business in the world has an incentive to run a node. Do you have any idea how badly they get jewed on credit card/debit fees?

theres already 1,500 nodes in a span of a month. i myself am running a node very soon... i can see 10,000 nodes easily once we tap into Asia's market. Bitcoin mining has already been banned in china. I think you are really underestimating the revolutionary technology of XRB. your right it shouldnt be $27. it should be triple digit $ because it works way better than Litecoin and its much faster. you just dont get it

OK, you go to a cafe and want to pay for your coffee

you notice there's a $10 minimum credit card charge because of CC fees

so you say "I know, I'll use crypto"

1. Do you use BTC with its fees?
1a. Do you want to use LN where you need to lock up your funds and be constantly online to check whether your shit is getting stolen?
1b. Pay an extra $1-$10 for your $3 coffee?
2. Do you just use Nano and pay $3 without fees?

You really don't give a fuck about cryptokitties and Ethereum, you want to pay for your coffee without transaction fees.

The only other alternative is 0 conf BCH transactions, if the store actually uses a payment processor that monitors the propagation of transactions to check for doublespends

every other solution is too slow

>Every business in the world has an incentive to run a node
Not a RAIblocks node. Why run a node when the wallets have a syncing issues when they could just use xrp.

theres a community stress test very very soon. i hope to see the look of your stupid face when it does really well. it was only a node problem with exchanges and the team already addressed this. wallet to wallet has never been an issue. its like you read one flaw and pointed it out and attempt a weak FUD. come up with something better

we don't need any more eth tokens

this is why it is doomed to fail

sorry pal. there is a demand for digital currency. look at how well dash monero bitcoin bitcoin cash litecoin stellar nem etc are all doing. XRB will reach $100 before it reaches $1 and i will bite my dick off if im wrong. but im pretty confident because it withstood this bitcoin crash and it will withstand any other crash

Wallets don't have syncing issues. Only exchanged doing thoussnds of transactions a minute have had issues and those have already been ironed out and will continue to be improved upon. You're like that idiot in 1995 talking about how no one will use the Internet because it's too slow.

>use xrp
Maybe because xrp is a centralized banker shit coin, does a fraction of the transactions per second, is not feeless, and is slower?

You really should learn it though, when ai automation arrives for full and 99% of jobs get taken over. programming's gonna be the only thing to do outside of artsy professions or just living off UBI like a parasite

XRP isn't a p2p currency its meant to be used between banks u fucking retard. its a completely different market. NANO is basically what bitcoin was suppose to be. imagine using NANO to pay for amazon check out, NANO pay. buyng and selling stuff on craigslist. the banks use XRP the normies use NANO. get this in your fucking head u dumb piece of shit

My favorite FUD.

>You really should learn it though, when ai automation arrives for full and 99% of jobs get taken over. programming's gonna be the only thing to do outside of artsy professions or just living off UBI like a parasite

where can i start? im actually very interested but i just graduated college. i studied accounting and i think CPAs will never get taken over as long as the IRS is around... i heard of code academy what recommendations do u have?

idiot doesn't get that XRP does 1500 transactions while XRB does 7000 transactions. he doesn't get that 80% of XRP tokens are owned by the team compared to 5% of XRB. He doesn't get that XRP is adding (inflating) more tokens to the circulating supply every year. me think hes truly retarded

You could start with python, really easy to set up small applications with pre-existing API's, like example: docs.gdax.com/#market-data

I'll pay with LTC. By the time, they're getting my order ready, the payment will have propagated through the network with 1 confirmation.

>docs.gdax.com/#market-data

thanks will check out python.i wanna get into java as well.

i had confirmations take as long as 30 minutes with LTC especially when the network is clogged. I sent XRB to friends and they literally always got it within 10 seconds. much much faster. i think ltc's maximum transaction/sec is 56, while XRB is 7000. theres a clear difference between the tech. not to bash on LTC because i like it as wel and it will probably do well. but from a tech standpoint XRB is truly revolutionary

btw this wouldnt work for buying/selling stuff on craigslist. u would literally have to wait 30 minutes for the payment to go through if litecoin gets clogged.

Most will pay with fiat using services like stellar, request network ethos etc. Not those necessarily but something like them. The fees will be >1%, there will be options to pay with any crypto or fiat and receive in any, but most normans will use good ol' trusty fiat.

Nano will have great gains until Q2 so buy now then it's time to sell.

It being centralized defeats the purpose of crypto but attracts institutional investors. It being centralized also allows for safer transactions.

newsbtc.com/2018/02/08/ripple-enters-chinese-online-shopping-market/ It looks like xrp is actually being used by e commerce businesses. I guess that throws your theory out of the window

You realize that XRB is a lot more susceptible to 51% attacks. I know you think because XRP is centralized that it's worse, but the centralization actually helps its case in being adopted.

What is skycoin

if everyone uses LTC it will be congested, it's just not a long-term solution

BCH has a much larger block limit because they dgaf about nodes (they only want exchanges/payment processors to run them)

XRB is the logical extension of that model, but there is no mining that's eating away at your value - PoW currencies have an inflation

a scam

WE'RE IN A FINANCEWIDE FUCKING BEAR MARKET FOR FUCK'S SAKE

XRB hasn't even tapped into China's market yet. mainly marketed to USA and EU first. just like iPhones were only used in USA and Europe, then slowly it moved over to Asia. XRP has been around much much longer but XRB has progressed much faster in a month. wait til China hears about XRB, a 0 fee coin. gee i wonder what will happen.. ok great the attack FUD again. i've been waiting for the 51% attack for 2 months now and im still waiting... so 1 person needs at least 62,000,000 XRB to do this... ok im still waiting. come up with something else dude

>XRB is the logical extension of that model, but there is no mining that's eating away at your value

But Vitalik said (not in relation to XRB, but as a general theory), that if not all nodes are validating transactions, that makes the security lower.

TL;DR: We dont yet know if XRB works, I also hold some and would like for it to work, but let's wait for any good attacks so the coin can prove itself.

Yes, it's less secure, but that security is eating away millions of value every day from Bitcoin. It's kind of shit for the environment too.

no one knew how BTC worked. no one knew how ETH worked. if u could buy btc at $1000, would you have done it? if u could buy eth at $100, would you have done it? if you could buy XRB under $15... well you get the point. u can wait for it to prove itself and the price will be at triple digits. those who actually have balls will be the winners

people dont realize it costs $4000 of electricity in USA to mine 1 single btc... other countries could be way more expensive. XRB is eco friendly and will be sustainable. people just like to shit on XRB b/c its an underdog and it's new. but this tech is revolutionary and retards dont get it

Litepay.

>Yes, it's less secure, but that security is eating away millions of value every day from Bitcoin

Yes, security costs something I agree. But what if XRB will not prevent doublespend attack? Then that's not a currency...

The thing with non-PoW coins is, that while we all want that to work, in reality all those coins are yet small... the first real PoS coin will probably will ETH, when Vitalik will go on with his scaling plan.

> 7454850

By proving itself, I wasn't talked about price...but whether the technology works.

>no one knew how BTC worked. no one knew how ETH worked. if u could buy btc at $1000, would you have done it?

Dude I bought my first BTC for $600, and, yes, we know how it works. For XRB - not yet.

i bought btc in 2013 when it was $100. get out of here with that bullshit dude. if you read the whitepaper you wouldn't be so skeptical. have some confidence for once. theres a reason there's already over 50,000 XRB supporters in a month

0 conf XMR transactions, my dude

i like XMR. had some when it was $40. its fees are still pricy especially if ur sending small amounts. $2-3 transaction fees still add up. if ur buying a video game for $40, $2-3 is a good chunk of change

bulletproofs are coming soon

That's beside the point. I simply posted the article to refute the point that xrp is only adopted by banks
>if you could have bought btc for under $1K would you?
>well actually user I..
>get out of here with that bullshit dude I bought it at $100 dollars exactly
Also, when you say 50k supporters what does that even mean? Subs on a subreddit, followers on the devs twitter? People who have used RAI?

You can lower the fees to 0.25. It will still go through in like 2 minutes.

Bought something like 1 week ago and paid $0.6 for a $70 transaction.

Bulletproofs will reduce this by another 80% though

it doesnt matter where i got my number but yes 50k subscribers on subreddit, which doesn't include any other social media. Gary Tan, a seed investor of coinbase bought and supports XRB. this guy is a fucking multi millionaire and he bought shit tons of XRB. this guy invested in coinbase before it blew up this past year. let that sink into your head

nice thats exciting. their team seems pretty competent. think im gonna have to buy more xmr then

Stay poor, nanoboy.