Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jedwhitley/status/960941439260807168
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

has to be stupid if she named her kid Jed

>Jed

Fuck off OP. Eat your parents

>FA from mum

fuckin retard boomers

You should have messaged back a pink wojak.

dad laughed at me when he saw bitcoin on the news crashing, so haven't told family about any of my gains

feels /c/omfy /b/ros

ive told people about my bitcoins but my portfolio is 85% ETH. And nobody knows about that. They all think I’m a millionaire. They are actually right, but I truthfully deny having a million dollars in bitcoin.

good, I tell everyone I'm poor

I don't know what to do to be honest, I don't know how to date anymore now that I actually have a ridiculous amount of wealth that I don't want anyone in my life to know about (especially my gf)

Kept plugging it to my parents. Dad bought in on my rec and Mum keeps hearing about it at her insurance job but is very risk averse. She's pretty switched on though neither of them really understand it.

Mates dad bought in and sends him daily blockfolio screenshots with either a happy emoji or angry depending on the market.

Pic comes from twitter: twitter.com/jedwhitley/status/960941439260807168

Boomers: failures who never moved up to upper class, constantly bitch about shrinking middle class, act like they are better than millenials while collapsing the economy around them

you hit the nail on the head with this one

blows my mind that my parents inherited a house my grandmother bought for $5k, stayed middle class entire life because of alcoholic deadbeat dad

Thank god for this crash, Im gonna say I lost 80% of everything.

Which is actually true, but I'm not gonna tell when it comes back up.

why are everyones parents so shitty?
my dad traded stock for more than 40years
not one time he said something negative about crypto he admits that he doesn't know enough to judge and is glad that I take interest in something

It's those damn kids and their avocados, that's why the mexcins er taken our jerbs

I wish people would stop complaining about entire generations. Millennials whining about boomers is as annoying as boomers whining about millennials.

They started it

I just simply cannot understand that how the fuck these boomers have absolutely no clue about something and they can talk like they know it and even advise people ie their kids. I need to constantly remind them nowadays about that by asking 'so what do you know about X' to shut them up. Pretty sad actually because I'm now 30yo and I am now straight up telling them hey I'm no longer 10yo 20yo you can't fool me anymore

same, my parents have next to no living expenses for 2 people but have no money after nearly 3 decades of working. It does not compute.

thats how you talk when you miss the opportunity of your life

>Mates dad bought in and sends him daily blockfolio screenshots with either a happy emoji or angry depending on the market.
Cute

Same for my dad, but he doesn't know I'm actually in the game. He went all "see user? I told you to not buy it? Back in the dotcome bubble..." when it went from 19k to 12k.
Ironically enough I made more gains swinging during the crash than what I've made during the bull run, since back then I still didn't know jack shit and now I'm learning.

If you get married, you’ll have to disclose them in order for the prenup to be valid. By default, she’d be entitled to a certain amount of the appreciation from the date of the marriage onward.

Also don’t live in California, the (((attorneys))) there have figured out ways of getting at the goyim’s money.

heh my portfolio only goes up in sat value during this crash, and now is at ATH, not sure how people go pink wojak in every bear

(((Schiff))) is losing his shit over bitcoin.

Every generation whines about the younger/older generation. It's even recorded in ancient greece, that old greek boomer fucks were complaining about radical young greek millennials.

Who is this guy and why is he so filled with glee by bitcoin dropping?

ugh when boomers try and talk like us

Boomers seriously need fucking die already.

>MOM
?????

Look at this fucking tryhard.

Peter Schiff. He hates the fact people are putting money in to crypto and not gold.

>pls buy silver, crash coming soon

Typical boomer.

Without boomers, Hillary Clinton would be president.

However if boomers never existed Bill Clinton would have never been president...

thx mom just sold 100k

Worth it. Fuck Hillary

He's big in gold with his investments.
I would too fud hard if I spent all my savings on gold then a new kind of gold came along

this fucking triggers me. this goy has no fucking position on bit coins, until he puts some cash down he is literally a larping faggot.

>rocket ship

I've killing it during the crash. Hell, I was hoping it would crash more so the gains wouldn't stop. How people lose money in crypto, I'll never figure out.