Bitcoin cash

Bitcoin cash

i dont get it, but i assume its worthless

2400 on Monday, enter now, thanks me late

Bcash was supposed to be more than a shitcoin surfing the slipstream of bitcoin.

But, when BTC tanked, where was bcash? Where was the flippening? Nowhere. It capitulated utterly. Its sole source of value perception is from it being a BTC derivative. Now they have to shill their discredited token to literal moon loonies guzzling Braintree plus and crying about the illuminated order of the pizza underground owl-moloch worshippers.

spotted the reddit kike

They pumping this to the moon again like November? Don't be lying to me op?

that's it just keep buying your capped settlement layer coin

Meanwhile its mooning in sats right now corecuck

Spotted the capitulators. You can tell them by their chastity cages and weak hands.

>bcash

lmao, this.

yes, maybe can go to 3k!!

Nick Szabo - corecuck
Charlie Lee - corecuck
all the community - corecucks

whatever is not bcash - meme or scam

you went full sect niggaz

There is still time to invest in a coin that can actually be used in commerce. Dont miss the flippening train user

Bcash lol

Bcash is for centralized fucks. Its literally based on mining glitch used by creators

why all core fags hate bitcoin cash? if u hold a bcore, u have a bitcoin cash, right? don't tell me u sell in 300 usd think is a free money?

I think your a bunch of lying cunt, if it did it would start tomorrow if anything

>Oh no! no more nodes on Ubongos nokia 3330
Hello newcoiner. Its literally satoshis vision. Big blocks work on regular consumer level PCs.
Enjoy those LN nodes run by megacorps and banks though, if they ever figure our routing in LN that is LMAO

ok, don't buy, when this thing passes for 2k, don't regret

Look at the COPE and projection of cashier bagholders. Literally NOBODY has ever said "bcash is over", because nobody really thinks it ever got started. Meanwhile, cashies say that BTC is dying every Wednesday.

>if they ever figure our routing in LN

what did he mean by this?

Did Blockstream wanted BTC to fail? I'm increasingly starting to believe BTC under Blockstream control never wanted to succeed in the first place - it's hard to find the rationale for choices they made otherwise, the retarded insane devs, moving pretty much 100% of the tx's into the non-existing LN.

There's a crazy amount of bots spreading anti bch tweets, I never saw anything like it on Tweeter before. BTC is that afraid?!

It's a long long technical topic but to sum it up, you can only have 2 of the 3:
1. scalability, 2. security, 3. decentralization
The LN chose #3 and #2, which is quite f*cking ironic considering the only reason it was created in the first place was to solve #1.

bcash crap muh flippening muh dragonslayer muh satoshis original vision.

muh greed.

decentralised routing on a mesh network is NP hard In other words lighting network will not be decentralized

>when you refuse to increase the blocksize because of centralization without evidence to implement something that is guarantee to be centralized

see my summary

a pow blockchain has all 3

cashies cant agree

>centralized routing in a decentralized network.
sounds about right

It's a long long technical topic but to sum it up, btc thought you can only have #2 and #3 in first layer, and all 3 on the LN.
Bch thinks you can have all 3 on 1st layer but eventually you'll hit a bottleneck unless you use some really complex solutions like sharding which wasn't developed yet.

>doesn't even understand what he bought in december

there's literally zero evidence 50,000tx/sec can't be achieved on chain

Sure it can be achieved, but it'll have trade offs.

name one

You need the miners to be distributed to be censorship resistant. Eventually with most miners located in china it'll be easier for the goberment to hijack the chain if it'll be centralized even more. Of course the same problem plagues btc today and they were lying all along, but at least this concern is true for the future.

>all the community - corecucks
That's a blatant lie. Gavin Andersen and Vitalik Buterin (who first wanted to develop smart contracts on BTC) support BCH.

>Charlie Lee - corecuck
He's a kike scammer, why would anyone want him on board?!

blocksize increase does not change the decentralization of miners. In the long run miners are going to be over represented in cold climates. Government will subsidise mining businesses as soon as large parts of the economy are transacted through bch. ASIC competitors are on the way, not that I have a problem with asics Jihan is always going to be big though because of economies of scale.

>In the long run
We'll see. I agree Btc is dead thought, and bch has a good chance because it has little competition - xmr still has a long way to go and dash is a known scam
>not that I have a problem with asics
Asics are good because it's specialized hardware, the miners can't move to alts so the incentive to keep bch alive is far bigger than with alts.

took a 60% loss (in eth, the only worthwhile currency of reference) and finally got rid of my bags today, thanks for that pump
i don't care if i miss opportunities, i'm done gambling. the whole space is bullshit save for eth, and holding these live grenades never knowing when the rest of you might wake up is too stressful