Just a friendly reminder that Axpire gets listed on Kucoin today and the price will dump even further (currently under...

Just a friendly reminder that Axpire gets listed on Kucoin today and the price will dump even further (currently under pre-ico price).

I know you bagholders are going to say this is great but trust me you will be even more in the red when it starts trading.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bounty0x.io/bounty0x-partnership-with-axpire-f0426a5f0b90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can't wait to dump this shit for 1 cent

why will it dump?
didnt the people who didnt want to hold already sell?

>He thinks KuCoin is the only one listing it.

>being this retarded

Please post more insults, it will make my follow on post after it starts trading and dumps further sooooo much sweeter.

This. AXP has been squeezed out like a fucking dishrag. There’s nothing left to sell.

just gonna dump this shitcoin

Sooooo good opportunity to catch at the bottom or will it turn into something like MNT where it hasn't been doing shit since it hit kuckcoin?

They confirmed a premier exchange and said the community wouldn't be disappointed, I think Binance will be soon.

Hmmmm I kinda jumped the gun with MNT and bought high... thinking that it was going to do something other than bounce between 4500 and 5500... some how managed to buy at 5700 when it first hit.. maybe I'll be more weary this time.

Have a look at Block Array, smaller marketcap and was above ICO prior to getting listed on Kucoin. Since then its been half its ICO price and that was a token that was doing far better than this.

Binance was confirmed to be by insider

Sell on IDEX fags if you wanna make money, KC will be a few lucky fags and then below ICO in no time. Same thing with ARY. You want money sell now while it's above ICO. Screencap this.

Ary ico price was 25, it pumped to 44 cents
Ocn 10x'd on kucoin
Stfu

Kys Rajesh

I'll refer to the poster above you:

"Sell on IDEX fags if you wanna make money, KC will be a few lucky fags and then below ICO in no time. "

If you too stupid to understand that, then please go ahead an lose money.

I don't own this shit anymore nor looking to buy. If you want to keep holding shitcoins during bear sentiment in the market you should kys asap fag

Just bought 50k, keep fudding thanks

>you want money
>screencap this
Fuck off street shitters.

huh, it held its value in eth

>I don't own this shit anymore
HAHAHAHA you sold too early
Stay salty weakhanded faggot

Tried to warn you fags, good luck racing the pre ICO whales to the bottom in an attempt to dump on KC

Its hard to not read your posts in an Indian accent Pajeet.

Thanks, just bought 5 ETH worth.

why are you fudding so much you fucking nigger?

I'm on pre-sale and I won't sell it till it'll reach 1$ with mcap of 250MIL you fucking pajeet

The only pajeets here are AXP devs heheegehehehegehehehehehehe

JR has been able to keep up the FUD for weeks now, holy shit. Go do a linguistic analysis of these posts, at least 4 of these IDs are 80% likely to be JR. Don't fall for his FUD, his wallet has about 12 million AXP tokens at this point.

guys pls buy on Kucoin, so I can DUMP my ICO bags on you!

it's still near ICO price so I need you to buy 1st, ok ?

It's literally like don'T listening to ANS shillers during June.

bountyOx partnership with aXpire.

blog.bounty0x.io/bounty0x-partnership-with-axpire-f0426a5f0b90

I was dissapointed to miss the ICO and ended up buying MTN at 5900. Always knew it would be a long hold coin but it has perferformed very badly since hitting exchanges. Surprising seeing as a lot of people missed the ICO.

I guess were about to find out

THAT OP IS A BIG FUCKING RETARD

this

Well fags. I told you to sell on IDEX. You did sell at 9440 did you?