You´re not falling again right user ?

just trying to help you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even if i wanted to fall for it, I couldn't.

Thanks binance chinks.

>trends never change

>p-please don’t buy

He sold at the bottom

You can clearly see the uptrend is beginning. We bull market now.

Nice TA, retard.

SEC news was a fundamental change.

>i can predict asset prices only by looking at whats happened in the past
t. brainlet with 0 financial literacy

No, we are not in the bull market, but also the massive bear is over. The trend is upwards, slow and steady, since confidence is shaken. This might take some more weeks before we have a real December bull again.Time to buy the things at a nice price instead of fomoing into them when they are x5 again.

da fuq you are talking, lol

sec was never talkin of prohibiting crypto, they have said nothing gamechanging there

need to be retarded and completely unable to proceed the information to call that a "fundamental change"

No it wasn't, if they were negative you would be saying how nobody cares about it

buy high sell low.
If you don't include news into your ta, you won't make it.

Unfortunately people didn´t really comprehend the “importance” of SEC. Nothing concrete came from it and only individual / personal ideas were exposed, no actions taking place really. Market is slowly coming back to its senses, hence the strong resistance at 8,5k…. People choose to ignore common sense and got blinded by greed, and those are the same people that are getting burned since 15k… you may think losing over 50% of your money would bring some sense into, but the delusion is just too strong.

can't tell if you are pro or contra BTC. if you think this is a dead cat bounce, you are a moron.

We haven't seen despair yet. That's your signal.

Everytime i see angry responses about BTC drop prediction i know we re still in the fear phase...

TA isn’t about predicting asset prices, it’s about identifying trends.

Trends in what?

Nah mate, we're simply sick of reading the same shit from different tards all day.

Every time I see this pepe I feel judged. And it hurts. A lot.

And my father abandoned me when I was little, so I know what HURT feels like. But this pepe just cuts through flesh, straight to the bone.

We havent. Despair is supposed to be really bad. I remember someone asking what comes after the suckers rally. You go right back in the stealth phase.

Let that sink in for a second. Despair is basically supposed to break so many people and last so long that they completely leave to a point where it essentially becomes a stealth phase. In order for it to play out like that we will have to go extremely low.

every time I see some idiot claiming it will go down INDEFINITELY I know you are equally retarded as people who think everything goes up indefinitely forever.

I also know how to spot a 6k bottom seller when I see one, and you are one.

You know, if you guys keep on this FUD, it will eventually work, but it will also work against you,you'll crash it to the ground. Whatever buy in price you're looking for will still be too high.

Bitcoin actually has no value, at every apparent bounce regardless of how cheap it became, the price managed to drop even further. People are scared, alot have already lost alot, alot of have literally killed theirselves.

Not sure exactly you're rooting for, but if what you want is a cheap price to buy in, you're just hurting yourself. If you're trying to kill this, then continue, go on every board, bitcointalk, reddit, the chinese and korean ones, people will believe you.

Goodluck

Stop quoting that stupid meme chart.

There has literally never been 'despair' at the bottom of any of these Bitcoin crashes and people don't need to 'capitulate' or 'despair' before a price rallies.

Which, on a rational point of view, will not happen in this current phase where the stock market loses over a trillion in one week, while crypto doesn't even have 400b at the moment. Not in a market with extremely growing awareness that can be accessed 24/7 on a global level while the users are MULTIPLYING and due to the high demand restricted from registering on various exchanges. People are lying in wait, trying to anticipate the recovery. Yes, confidence is shaken, that is why we will move sideways for some time. Also 16 February Chinese New Year is important. Things will move faster than in earlier bubble bursts. It will grow bigger and bigger. If we are scratching 5 trillion, you should have taken some profits. If many projects start being actually USED and mainstream adopted, then this thing will go even more ballistic. Just give it 2 years time and don't refresh Blockfolio every 3 seconds.

These are rational arguments. All the retards who try to FUD BTC down to 3k are sad bottom sellers at 6k. Most likely we won't see another 6k. Maybe 7,5k. But the downtrend is broken.

obsessed

>personal ideas

what you need to comprehend is that they were there during paid working hours on behalf of the SEC and the CFTC to represent the ideas of the SEC and the CFTC to those senators and the public. i agree nothing concrete but the bulk of the conversation was favorable.

you also need to get your head around the reality that this is still a market that can be crashed by fake news from a fucking tea sipping pajeet or mere car crash memes. relative to crypto news this was big, but of course eyes open and take the rest as it comes. keep in mind that the burgers are THE most important officials in this game

Never seen so much nodding, winking, and market manipulation in one meeting we don't have to regulate this thing until we have made our mad money then we will shut it down is that what I am hearing Mister SEC? Yes that is right Senator God bless America.

except poor mr shelby still bag hodling his stocks

No one who knows what a senate hearing is would have expected anything "concrete" to come out of it.
The fact that both the SEC and CFTC both said they do not want to overrregulate the currencies and want to foster innovation is very important at this time when other states are implementing bans.
They could have made it clear they wanted to kill everything (again nothing concrete would have been decided because it was a senate committee testimony), but they didn't. Very big right now

Enjoy the next days

>cup and ladle you say

>I also know how to spot a 6k bottom seller when I see one, and you are one.
Bottom sellers don't make any predictions. Those who predicted the crash, sold at 17.

A bottom went up then down, therefore all bottoms go up then down.

I noticed this in September, a bottom went down then up so therefore all bottoms go down then up and Bitcoin went up infinitely.

Well buy pressure is zero now. Someone got 1000 and 600 btc buy walls sold at 8600 without any effect in the price.

lol fib levels set for blast off/ sorry u sold like a weak handed bitch, hope u learned ur lesson

Fear.
Bulls are overbought from buying in during the last couple failed breakouts, so they have no money to push the price up. Thus, the now powerless bulls resort to spamming random shit on forums in order to try to get bears to buy back in to stop the decline. However, time is on the bears' side; they merely have to wait until bulls are forced to liquidate their coins to pay for living expenses and/or taxes based on last year's BTC value. The easiest way to spot a scared bull is by saying that the price will fall; they will then retort with an accusation that you sold low.

p.s. I sold at ~13.5k after the early Jan altcoin boom and multiple failures to stay above 14k

Another bottom seller brainlet.
kys stupid fuck

SEC doesn't change anything, things like market equilibrium shifting the longer a trend continues doesn't change anything.

No, just observe my TA which is meaningless in crypto. I've seen double, triple, and quadruple tops go in either direction, with no obvious pattern to be discerned.

fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/

>“We owe it to this new generation to respect their enthusiasm for virtual currencies, with a thoughtful and balance response, and not a dismissive one,”
>“Sixty-six million tons of American soybeans were just handled through a blockchain transaction by the Dreyfus company to China. So Bitcoin is now being used, it’s being used in our American transportation and logistics system,”
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission

>“I hope people pursue it vigorously,”
- Jay Clayton, Chairman of the SEC. Appointed by President Donald Trump

>"The crypto market could be worth $20 trillion by 2020"
- Senator Mark Warren, the wealthiest US Senator as of 2012 and a pioneer in cellphone technology

>"However, recent developments, such as the listing of Bitcoin futures contracts by US exchanges, could lead European banks too to hold positions in Bitcoin, and therefore we will certainly look at that."
- Mario Draghi, President of the European Central Bank

It would take a special kind of retard to sell after these endorsements has restored peoples faith in crypto following the crash.

>they merely have to wait until bulls are forced to liquidate their coins to pay for living expenses and/or taxes based on last year's BTC value

Are you retarded? We JUST had a dip. Cash from selling at the peak will pay this years taxes. And I still have other income (I don't spend my coins, just trade for now), so I don't NEED to cash out.

GG.

Wow, SEC didn't totally ban crypto like in some despotic 3d-world shithole. What a victory, what a triumph! Now American exchanges like Coinbase will continue operations like they perfectly did for years without interruption. Achievement unlocked! Of course, let's pretend nothing is going on in China, just in case if it shatters our fancy imaginary reality.

yeah thats why its mostly shit

It becomes useless when you ignore the underlying information that fuels the market in either direction.

If everything indicates upward movement, and Donald Trump comes out and says that Bitcoin is now illegal to own in the US, most TA-fags would proclaim that the market will continue its upward movement because the meme lines says so, despite the underlying information that drives the market.

It's the exact same thing now, except in the opposite direction. See

Having said this, you'd be better off studying market psychology than technical analysis when it comes to crypto.

Market psychology is what drives 99% of the market, and it's all fueled by the underlying information at hand for the future of crypto(s).

>Donald Trump comes out and says that Bitcoin is now illegal to own in the US
>MSM does a 180 on Bitcoin and says you'd have to be Hitler NOT to own it
>Noah Trevor starts shilling Fagcoin on a daily basis
>Colbert announces that he has 2 BTC
>total surge with middle/upper-class normie money flooding it
>Veeky Forums sells at the top
>Trump makes the call

Charts tell trends and real-time action you moron. I've seen this countless times in Forex. News and fundamentals tell something good like rising employment and increased trade surplus (or reduced deficits) and yet the currency still declines. Markets are IRRATIONAL, that's the point. There's no timing it as institutional traders can manipulate prices and purposely drive prices up or down on a whim with no sense or purpose. Your job as a small time trader/investor is to ride the wave, not go against it and charts are the best tool to see where the trend is going.

People with financial literacy put the price of BTC in the $20 range

>People with financial literacy put the price of BTC in the $20 range

Based on WHAT exactly? Prices are a matter of supply and demand. Market is happy to pay thousands, that's what it is.

>There's no timing it as institutional traders can manipulate prices and purposely drive prices up or down on a whim with no sense or purpose.

Ah, now THAT is where you're wrong. The purpose is PROFIT. Knowing that, makes things more predictable. Just learn to look for the right moves, FUD & FOMO that's suspiciously timed. That's how you win. You don't beat the big fish, you swim in it's shadow.

All Trump FUDing (as well as his optimism) is priced in.

>You don't beat the big fish, you swim in it's shadow.
I don't disagree with this. How is this any different to what I said here:
>Your job as a small time trader/investor is to ride the wave, not go against it
And yes, charts are still the best tool to know where the trend is going. As I've said before, I've seen plenty of times of news going good/bad for a currency's fundamentals and yet it still went up despite the bad news or down despite the good news. And this didn't last in just hours, it went MONTHS before another trend reversal.

In fact, I don't even put too many indicators on charts like head and shoulders, meme lines, triangles and all that jazz. I've found that the best way to know where the trend is going is moving averages, that's it. I only stick to that one and ride the wave